PSL build starting

Yeah I thought it was funny reading that thing about the ATF thinking the 3rd pin was to make it full lol...

The speard hook that came with the kit is made for that so you'll have to get a after market one .

dat's on an AK, son. dat third pin.

261nuk5.jpg

third pin.

full auto PSL not for you, benniston.

" A sporting version of the PSL, intended for export, is offered as the PSL-54C, Romak III, FPK, FPK Dragunov or SSG-97. This weapon is identical in almost every respect to the original military version of the PSL except for modifications to comply with the U.S. import laws regarding sporting rifles. These modifications include removal of the bayonet lug as well as the replacement of the original military receiver, which has three trigger mechanism axis pin holes instead of two. The third hole is for a safety sear that is thought to allow the rifle to be capable of being converted to "full-auto" by the end-user. US import versions are manufactured with a BATFE approved semi-auto Romanian receiver. The so called "third hole" is not present, thus the trigger mechanism is simplified and omits the "full auto" safety sear. The military spec FPK is not capable of fully automatic fire however it includes this safety sear to ensure the rifle's hammer cannot be released before the bolt is fully forward and locked in place in the forward trunnion. Because of this fact, and the lack of a spring-loaded firing pin, there is some theoretical potential that the US legal PSL could fire out of battery (before the bolt is fully locked). The US commercial-spec rifles also sometimes omit the bolt hold-open mechanism that is on the true military spec rifles."..... From wiki .

The military spec FPK is not capable of fully automatic fire however it includes this safety sear to ensure the rifle's hammer cannot be released before the bolt is fully forward and locked in place in the forward trunnion.

[wink]

you wouldn't really have problems unless you had a SVU-A receiver, in which case i'd be attached to your crotch by the mouth in an effort to convince you to give it to me.

third pin holes are evil and scary if you ask the ATF, however it's less of an issue on a rifle which never could fire full auto anyway. it's there because it's based on the RPK, but on the PSL it actually is related to safe operation as was stated in the wiki. isn't it amusing that a feature that must be removed to comply with import laws could actually make the rifle more dangerous?

now go fix your goddamn rifle.

I keep hitting it with a hammer and that dam sight block pin won't come out... Gonna bring a bigger hammer home today lol. The press the barrel pin/barrel drive Saturday if I can make a fixture to hold it flat.

Yup make it more unsafe and its legal thank you ATF lol ..

Put some kroil on it. And make sure you are on a sturdy bench. Then call your boyfriend and tell him "when I nod my head you hit it."

If you buy a NODAK receiver - they come ready to fit to a standard AK rear trunnion/stock.

The reciver for that setup is like 189$
Tennessee guns has them but there's a company who makes butt stock that work with normal psl receivers .
The one I just got was
175 $

A blank pre bent is 75$ I might have one for karma if it shows up. Cold steel solutions .

Parts kit
Minus barrel apex
399$
I paid less then that for mine a month or so ago I think closer to 275$

Prexis if there really around can't find a number barrel is 225$

Not quite, she's 21. I'll take the PSL as a dowery.

I don't know what "dowery" is but if you are talking about "dowry", then you got it all backwards, girls parents bring dowry to man's parents. So in your case, you don't take, you give.

Dafuq is wrong with you Americans, it's a simple concept?!

I don't know what "dowery" is but if you are talking about "dowry", then you got it all backwards, girls parents bring dowry to man's parents. So in your case, you don't take, you give.

Dafuq is wrong with you Americans, it's a simple concept?!

I'm drinking 40's and waiting for this thread to deliver. Totally flaccid.

WHERE ARE BUILD PICS? did you just sit and stare at the thing tugging your pud all night trying to come up with which way something turns or how to slam a rivet head with a hammer, son?

Back
Top Bottom