Protest Bumper Stickers – Distribution [completed]

If anyone that donated to this did not get any for themselves please pm me.
I'll make sure you get some.

Also thanks to everyone involved in this.[grin]

We need all the help we can get going forward against the AG!

When I dropped off at B&G today there was a customer in the shop saying he had taken one from paper city at the gun show already, can't wait to see them all over the place!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Delivered to Harvard SC in time for the members meeting. Reserved a small number for a second pass...

Nice work gxx9sdb, as usual.

Holliston Firearms and MFS got their share. However, MFS didn't want all of their share, fearing not enough interest. So I now have a small stack if anyone is around Southie and wants some.

I dropped mine at Blue Northern, they were stoked, also said they would pass a few to Match Point in Gardner. Another stack to Shawsheen, Vinny said they're getting snapped up, he has a few left if anybody nearby (Billerica) needs them. I have a dozen or so I'll be bringing to the Pumpkin shoot, find me if you want one.

By us customers, or by them?

Thanks

They said they didn't want to grab a big stack and then throw it away if there isn't enough interest. But they have my number, so if it goes fast, I'll drop more off.
The stickers are behind the shop counter.

I dropped mine at Blue Northern, they were stoked, also said they would pass a few to Match Point in Gardner. Another stack to Shawsheen, Vinny said they're getting snapped up, he has a few left if anybody nearby (Billerica) needs them. I have a dozen or so I'll be bringing to the Pumpkin shoot, find me if you want one.
I picked up 2 from Blue Northern and placed one on my Elantra this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom