• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Motorist shoots environmental protesters blocking the road

I remember a few years ago some idiots chained themselves to barrels and spread out across the xway blocking north bound during rush hour. I stood on the East Milton deck above watching the whole thing. Thought to myself how F’n stupid can you be to incapacitate yourself and leave yourself wide open to an attack with no way of being able to defend yourself. All it takes is one guy on his last nerve to get stuck in that mess and lose it on them.
I was thinking an opportunity to set up a beer truck and form a line to piss on them.

Well, at least he has good trigger discipline… I was fully expecting him to shoot himlself in the foot or other extremity, but… alas lol….

I remember a few years ago some idiots chained themselves to barrels and spread out across the xway blocking north bound during rush hour. I stood on the East Milton deck above watching the whole thing. Thought to myself how F’n stupid can you be to incapacitate yourself and leave yourself wide open to an attack with no way of being able to defend yourself. All it takes is one guy on his last nerve to get stuck in that mess and lose it on them.
That would have been awesome!!

Good... would this be happening, multiple times across the world until suddenly its not fashionable to block traffic anymore. 🤣 Honestly i hope all roadblock protesters get turned into alpo chunks, they're basically only alive because it's usually illegal to kill them.
i was thinking the exact same thing. a LOT of these protests only go on because the perps feel entitled and that nothing could possibly happen to them. Its like that karma bus has its engine revving, and the rear wheels pealing out already, but they do not notice it coming.

Back
Top Bottom