• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Motorist shoots environmental protesters blocking the road

Purposely blocking a roadway leaves people at the mercy of chance.
Do I advocate for them to be shot, absolutely not.
Once they are confronted with deadly force for having blocked the road and continue to do so they accept the results of their criminal actions now includes death or serious injury.
FAFO.

Blocking the entrance to an oil refinery - legitimate protest on the edge of legality.

Blocking a random road trapping random people - criminal action that definitely reaches unlawful restraint.
Even in this country much less some in the third world wonderland you don't know what might happen if you get blocked in.
You are a sitting duck.

This shit never happened when Panamanian Strongman Manuel Noriega was in charge!

That driver would have never had to get out of his car because Old Pineapple Face would have had his boys clear out those protestors real quick.[mg]

noriega.jpeg

This is a cool capture with the ejected shell
If he is allowed to decorate his cell he should print this and post it on his cell door
Not what I would do for sure. . . But I will let it slide

77558147-12725473-This_is_the_shocking_moment_an_irate_motorist_shot_dead_an_envir-a-18_1699460824469.jpg

For those wondering the firearms laws
I didn't know Steven Spielberg was this cool

This is a cool capture with the ejected shell
If he is allowed to decorate his cell he should print this and post it on his cell door
Not what I would do for sure. . . But I will let it slide

77558147-12725473-This_is_the_shocking_moment_an_irate_motorist_shot_dead_an_envir-a-18_1699460824469.jpg

For those wondering the firearms laws
Elder bro gave zero shits; a little point-shoot bibbidy boppity. Waited around the scene, then the next protester came along, BAM, he got a little shoulder boop. Afterwards, he stayed around the scene to clear out felled branches and other debris. Total Chad moves and I hope he enjoys his time as a local folk hero before getting a lengthy stay in a Panamanian prison cell.

A few years back when the a**h***s were blocking the SE Expressway, didn't someone in an ambulance die during the delay?

Blocking a specific place like a refinery as someone said earlier counts as a legitimate protest.

Just blocking a road trying to inconvenience as many people as possible you are giving no consideration to their lives.

They didn't think that their own lives might be impacted. Ooopsies.

There's no excusing the shooter, but how effing stupid do the protesters have to be to walk up to a guy dismantling your barrier while holding a gun and starting to argue with him? He's got the gun out and has already pointed it at someone. FFS, leave him the hell alone and block the road again after he leaves. Morons, both sides.
I’m OK with people dying for blocking a road. f*** around and find out.

We need more of this. Too bad he did t get them all. The cops should be arresting the people blocking the road!! Do your jobs you useless a**h***s!

There's no excusing the shooter, but how effing stupid do the protesters have to be to walk up to a guy dismantling your barrier while holding a gun and starting to argue with him? He's got the gun out and has already pointed it at someone. FFS, leave him the hell alone and block the road again after he leaves. Morons, both sides.
I disagree... but if i posted how I really felt... that could be considered pre meditation

So shooter can have a beer on me any time

Best comment: The older you get, the less of a deterrent ’life in prison’ becomes.

A 75-yo is as dangerous as a 15-yo! The younger doesn’t know f*ck and the older has no f*ck to give.
This.....pick the wrong person that is either old, has nothing to lose, has pancreatic cancer, or plain just doesn't give a f***, and block their road, and they always hated you fxcks that blocked the road?

Now your taking valuable time out of the little time they have left by blocking the road? Bad Choice.

Like I tell my kids, you never know who you are going to run across and what situation they are in on any given day.

A few years back when the a**h***s were blocking the SE Expressway, didn't someone in an ambulance die during the delay?

Blocking a specific place like a refinery as someone said earlier counts as a legitimate protest.

Just blocking a road trying to inconvenience as many people as possible you are giving no consideration to their lives.

They didn't think that their own lives might be impacted. Ooopsies.
Yeah...wasn't that the time some fat cxnt chained herself to a concrete block or something. I wouldn't have ruined the chain on my Stihl cutting metal......but flesh and bone wouldn't ruin the saw teeth.

I keep a towel in my truck to dry the blood off.

Motorist shoots environmental protesters blocking the road.​

Good, it needs to happen more often everywhere.

Guy yells at protesters. They yell back and he shoots one of them and then starts to move blockade and then minutes later another brain surgeon walks up to him unarmed and continues to taunt him, so he shoots him, too. Absolutely zero sense of self-preservation.

Just think of the carbon dioxide they won't be exhaling anymore.

All sorts of stupid on that one. All sorts. Imagine if that happened in teh US. Some guy comes up and wants them to move the barrier and then whips out his Roscoe. Everyone friend and foe would be diving for cover and sheltering in place. Panama? It's like the tow truck driver in the original MIB. "PLEASSEEEEE!" LOL

Seriously? "blocked traffic" is now a capital offense?

What's the lower limit of inconvenience you think is acceptable reason to kill someone?
I treat others the way I want to be treated. Would I shoot them? Absolutely not. Do I feel sorry for them or care they got shot? Nope.

We all know its not. We also know its generally a terrible idea to fvck with with strangers, one of them might kill you.
This.....I don't think anyone is condoning the action. Im not either.

However, when politicians and the police who are the ones put in place to take care of this shit, don't do their jobs and haul these idiots off rather quickly.

People get frustrated and do stupid things.

I do believe states like NC have it right on this.....block a road and get run over.....driver not at fault. Its not capital punishment, its called Darwin award winning.

What's the lower limit of inconvenience you think is acceptable reason to kill someone?
No inconvenience even necessary.....some people should have been killed at birth along with their parents.

What's your tolerance limit for oppression?

I don't see the issue, the guy should be able to sue for the cost of his ammunition.

I'm starting to have a more progressive view of the Constitution. I think the Lefty's 1A rights aren't as important as my 1A rights, so their protest should be met with lethal firepower. We can circle back to this when either all the lefties are dead, or they stop being idiots about our 2A rights. This is what THEY want, isn't it? Let's give it to them.

Yes - I know this is Panama, so hopefully the shooter will go free.

Yeah...wasn't that the time some fat cxnt chained herself to a concrete block or something. I wouldn't have ruined the chain on my Stihl cutting metal......but flesh and bone wouldn't ruin the saw teeth.

I keep a towel in my truck to dry the blood off.
That's what I remembered. Might not shoot the bitch, but wouldn't give a thought to pushing the block off the road with a snowplow- if she was still attached, oh well.

Preventing freedom of movement is pretty damned serious. Rising to the level of lethal force? I’ll let lawyers decide. But let’s not pretend that holding someone in place isn’t very serious.

It’s not just inconvenient, it is detaining not just someone, but multiple people and frequently a great many. Depending on actions by the “protestors”, it could rise to a felony. If they are threatening the motorists or causing other harm to them because they can’t proceed, felony. Active felonies can usually be stopped with lethal force by normal citizens.

Last edited:
I remember a few years ago some idiots chained themselves to barrels and spread out across the xway blocking north bound during rush hour. I stood on the East Milton deck above watching the whole thing. Thought to myself how F’n stupid can you be to incapacitate yourself and leave yourself wide open to an attack with no way of being able to defend yourself. All it takes is one guy on his last nerve to get stuck in that mess and lose it on them.

Who is paying these people? No way brown people in Panama support bullshit western notions of environmentalism.
No, they don't. Michael Yon has some thoughts on this and argues that it's both the USA and CCP working to de-stabilize Panana and the Darien Gap is where the migrants are flooding in from.

Like was mentioned in another thread, if/when someone displays a firearm like that, our best bet is to presume that they intend on using it.

Plan and act accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom