Got Stickers?

mcb

NES Member
I have a bunch of truly excellent gun stickers that I've collected over the years but nowhere worthy to stick them. Would never put them on a vehicle.

il_680x540.4405305301_1dpb.jpg

I have an NES oval, never been asked what it means. Also have a small American flag (13 star Betsy Ross flag). Oh and an HD sticker, I think that is all.

The NES sticker seems low profile but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some gun thieves among us here. I'm always on red alert leaving the range to, that's standing out in the open naked.

i put an rcbs sticker on my gun box once around 1979. they sponsored a stage at a regional shoot i was at. it fell off several months later.

I stopped putting stickers on my truck (rear window) a few years back. IF I was to put anything on a vehicle, these days, it would NOT be something 2A related. Or at least something that only certain people would understand. IMO, better to fly under the radar than stand out and be targeted.

Replaced my Trump 2020 with Trump 2024 magnets just to let the Leftists know we ain't going away and we're paying attention.
Also have Betsy Ross Flag magnet, that's it.

Last edited:
Do you gun sticker or not? I don't ... I kinda laugh when I see the ol "Got Sig" sticker.

There is a guy I see regularly around town with ALL the gun / 2A stickers imaginable. I prefer to maintain a low profile in all matters as per my overseas travel training.

I don't have access to the NY Times article so here is eBaums take

Guys With Gun Stickers On Their Cars Are Being Targeted By Thieves - Funny Article | eBaum's World (ebaumsworld.com)
Stickering breaks Rule #1- Don't talk about with strangers or lefties, and don't advertise that you possess or carry.

Back
Top Bottom