Got Stickers?

I have one of these on each of my vehicles and my ATV trailer.
You either know what it is or you don't.

s-l500_9fbd0e5b-f462-4ee7-acd8-96cde2a5e3ed_1024x1024.jpg
I used to have one of those on one of my old motorcycles...I think I need to put one on my new one.

Last SUV had some PSA, PA, and other Distributor stickers. No Glock Perfection or Sig specific gun stickers.
This truck just has the Rittenhouse MLB sticker in the back window. No one knows that without staring at for awhile.

My new truck has just one. UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS across the top of the rear window.
I have always had an NES oval but have been dragging my feet on getting one for this truck.

I'm not sure where I got them, but something I ordered came with a few stickers that I really like, but will not put them on my truck.
Although, I am really tempted to put this one on...
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0552/1476/8298/products/f***YourFeelings_webgraphic_1344x.png?v=1622825046

Smallish stealth blacked out upside down US flag on the back window of a black truck...'cuz we in distress...some don't like it but it makes the point so stop your bitchin'.

The only stickers I have on my truck is an NES oval and an OB oval (Ocean Beach, CA...where I used to live in the 70s). When asked about NES, I tell them it means Nintendo Entertainment System...
And where does one obtain these NES ovals? Years ago someone mentioned having them at MFL, but I never found them there.

Back
Top Bottom