• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Statute Of Limitations For eFA10'ing A Completed Firearm?

My friend said he had a Glock that was made from an upper and lower - capable of firing a shot.

Also, a AR that was once a lower now complete with an upper.

He's old and going senile but thinks it was over 6 years ago.

How many years is the cutoff?

Why would there be a statue of limitation?
When it’s capable of firing you have 7 days.
If more than that then you broke the law.
But then who else but you would know exactly when that capability happened.

Unless of course you’ve been spouting off about it on social media.

Why would there be a limitation?
When it’s capable of firing you have 7 days.
If more than that then you broke the law.
But then who else but you would know exactly when that capability happened.

Unless of course you’ve been spouting off about it on social media.
It's not me and the old goat in question can barely use a computer.

I heard some expurts on NES saying there is a statute of limitations if this happened years ago.

I would guess anything before March 15, 2015 would be the cut off date. Remember there is no registration in Massachusetts. According to law, there is only a “transaction” for sale, transfer, inheritance, purchase, or obtaining a firearm, rifle, shotgun, or machine gun.

I would guess anything before March 15, 2015 would be the cut off date. Remember there is no registration in Massachusetts. According to law, there is only a “transaction” for sale, transfer, inheritance, purchase, or obtaining a firearm, rifle, shotgun, or machine gun.
How did you get that date?
Aren't flesh lights re-usable? Asking for a friend.
Is there such thing as a statute of limitations?

The real question to consider is how this question could spark a thread that is now 22 replies long.

Asking for a friend.
Exactly.

If my old friend assembled a Glock 5 years ago and never eFA10'ed it - should he be worried?

He's hoping since it happened long ago that he'll never have to in the future either.

He can't really use the internet.

Exactly.

If my old friend assembled a Glock 5 years ago and never eFA10'ed it - should he be worried?

He's hoping since it happened long ago that he'll never have to in the future either.

The past 48 hours must be incredibly stressful for you.

Chill.

Nothing is law at the moment. Pant shit later.

Exactly.

This is like trying to reason with a liberal

Have your friend get one of those bingo number barrel thingies and put a bunch of pieces of paper with different words written on them, and pull a new one each week; "3/7/1918", "Bozo the Clown", "Hi Maura" "Scary thingy", 1/6/21", "Fleshlight" etc. If he's more confused, that's the point. If he's not, he's a politician in MA. Run away!

My friend said he had a Glock that was made from an upper and lower - capable of firing a shot.

Also, a AR that was once a lower now complete with an upper.

He's old and going senile but thinks it was over 6 years ago.

How many years is the cutoff?
I thought it was supposed to be 2 weeks lol

Tell your friend to stop banging lingerie models

They make him dumb

Back
Top Bottom