Pocket Carry Mace/Pepper Spray - What do you got?

@Bistro Looks similar to a Sims round welt, they don’t feel good, but for self defense I would think it would not even slow down somebody who was high, crazed, determined, or even just wearing a heavy jacket or leather jacket.

Personally I wouldn’t feel all that comfortable if my girl carried that thing, reasons are many at first glance.

Thanks cams, I’ve seen a orange one at my lgs and just starting looking into it.

Yeah, sims are not fun on the receiving end

Thanks cams, I’ve seen a orange one at my lgs and just starting looking into it.

Yeah, sims are not fun on the receiving end
Roger. Hey if you end up buying it, you know there is only one way to test it right? lol

That’s right. You’re going to have to let her shoot you with it, multiple times, like empty the mag on you all over like a real life encounter. If it cripples you momentarily, maybe it’s worth looking at more, depends how fast you get back up, if it just hurts like hell but doesn’t put you down, def hide it from her because you will see it again one day. lol And video helps. That would be epic.

I can see a lot of fail with that, mainly from LE mistaking it for a "real" firearm in that color scheme. Now a bad guy on the other hand might also, and if hit with it might think he/she'd really been shot.

Roger. Hey if you end up buying it, you know there is only one way to test it right? lol

That’s right. You’re going to have to let her shoot you with it, multiple times, like empty the mag on you all over like a real life encounter. If it cripples you momentarily, maybe it’s worth looking at more, depends how fast you get back up, if it just hurts like hell but doesn’t put you down, def hide it from her because you will see it again one day. lol And video helps. That would be epic.

Lol, no sir I am all set. I already been sprayed a few times, that stuff sucks. Getting hit by Sabre red feels like your face is melting.

I can see a lot of fail with that, mainly from LE mistaking it for a "real" firearm in that color scheme. Now a bad guy on the other hand might also, and if hit with it might think he/she'd really been shot.

I was thinking of that to, and that is what stopped me from purchasing it. She can be a goof at times. She would probably take it out and starting pointing at them to show them that’s it’s not real.

Not only LE could mistake it for a real firearm, that‘s what I’d be worried about. Let’s say there’s a heated argument and someone legitimately feels threatened and pulls that out and the other person is carrying a real firearm (legally or not). The only time I’d pull something that looks like that out is if it was a deadly force justified encounter and if it is, that thing will probably get you into more trouble than into get you out of.

My wife carries pepper spray in her purse wallet thingy accept when jogging.

I always told her ideally she would be holding it or have it clipped to her waist band, she goes out with our 90lb Weimaraner so if she doesn’t have perfect deployment I think it’ll be okay, anyway she had decided that the best place for it was clipped to the strap of her sports bra under her tank top, after a particularly vigorous run in the woods she started having burning pains in her chest and though she was having a heart attack, turns out the plunger got slightly depressed and had sprayed a bit on her bare skin lol.. she now carries it clipped on her waist band!

My wife carries pepper spray ... clipped to the strap of her sports bra ... after a particularly vigorous run in the woods she started having burning pains in her chest and though she was having a heart attack, turns out the plunger got slightly depressed and had sprayed a bit on her bare skin lol.. she now carries it clipped on her waist band!
Waist Attack in 3...2...1... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom