Please,every gun owner read this post!!

darkstorm

Banned
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56521.

I am Robert Vezina. I do not have to hide who I am. I'm sure you all read the T & G article as well as the responce to it. First of all,there will be more articles soon on this matter. My wish was not to seek money but just my class A high cap permit which I held for 20 years w/o incident. 2nd. To Mr. Half Cocked. I found your comments beyond stupid. If you would be kind enough to post your real name and address,I will call your local police dept.,and tell them you want to shoot police officers etc. and see how they respond to your home.I just recieved a letter from Chief Hester last week responding to my civil complaint. It was as I assumed it would be. He was stupid enough to call me a liar on 7 points of fact according to HIS own officers police report. So either I'm a liar or 5 Shrewsbury police officers are. They can't have it both ways. I have been in real estate for 25 years,I don't eat breakfast w/o calling one of my lawyers. The Chief said the "internal" investagition has determind I never asked for a lawyer. He goes on to say I was never read my rights. I understand being handcuffed does not mean you are under arrest but once your rights are read to you,you are under arrest.I also want to point out that after seeing 3 shrinks and a medical doctor,I was "turned lose" on the public",as I was such a danger!!As I was held at UMMH,the police came back and demanded the keys to my home and the combo to my gun safe. As I'm new to this site and need to learn how it works,I will post my civil complaint and the chief's responce. Since it is not his money,nor the officers,they can afford to go to court. I wish I was a millonire because this would not have dragged on so long. Trust me,there is more I can post,and will about this story. In closing,all of you that enjoy shooting/hunting,please be careful! All it takes is a phone call. My dad is the former AG. of Massachusetts,my mom has run a real estate business in town for over 35 years. As a matter of fact at one point,my dad was a part time Shrewsbury. Police officer. It's not like I'm some crack dealer from the valley.

Last edited:
043.gif

Darkstorm,

Sorry to hear about this. Hang in there. That story pissed off a lot of us when we read it.

Those of us that can think for ourselves realize that what is reported isn't what really happens; it's what makes a good story.

Just for the record, Half-Cocked is a cop. He should probably read more and post less, but he's one of the good guys, he might not know the whole story.

Good luck.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56521.

I am Robert Vezina. I do not have to hide who I am. I'm sure you all read the T & G article as well as the responce to it. First of all,there will be more articles soon on this matter. My wish was not to seek money but just my class A high cap permit which I held for 20 years w/o incident. 2nd. To Mr. Half Cocked. I found your comments beyond stupid. If you would be kind enough to post your real name and address,I will call your local police dept.,and tell them you want to shoot police officers etc. and see how they respond to your home.I just recieved a letter from Chief Hester last week responding to my civil complaint. It was as I assumed it would be. He was stupid enough to call me a liar on 7 points of fact according to HIS own officers police report. So either I'm a liar or 5 Shrewsbury police officers are. They can't have it both ways. I have been in real estate for 25 years,I don't eat breakfast w/o calling one of my lawyers. The Chief said the "internal" investagition has determind I never asked for a lawyer. He goes on to say I was never read my rights. I understand being handcuffed does not mean you are under arrest but once your rights are read to you,you are under arrest.I also want to point out that after seeing 3 shrinks and a medical doctor,I was "turned lose" on the public",as I was such a danger!!As I was held at UMMH,the police came back and demanded the keys to my home and the combo to my gun safe. As I'm new to this site and need to learn how it works,I will post my civil complaint and the chief's responce. Since it is not his money,nor the officers,they can afford to go to court. I wish I was a millonire because this would not have dragged on so long. Trust me,there is more I can post,and will about this story. In closing,all of you that enjoy shooting/hunting,please be careful! All it takes is a phone call. My dad is the former AG. of Massachusetts,my mom has run a real estate business in town for over 35 years. As a matter of fact at one point,my dad was a part time Shrewsbury. Police officer. It's not like I'm some crack dealer from the valley.

Your situation sounds horrible. I personally never want to be in it.

So what can we do to help?
Have you contacted GOAL for advice?

Good luck with the legal matters, I'd recommend hiring a firearm specialized lawyer, there are a few who can be contacted through the forums here.

There is something about the long, rambling, run-on paragraph and writing style of the OP that I find troubling. It is full of emotion, alleged facts that have no meaning, and an edginess that makes me wonder...

If he is trying to convince a group of rational, reasonable human beings to listen to his story and arguments, he should start with a rational, reasonable writing style, indisputable facts, coherent arguments and a professional tone. We as a group want responsible folks to have their second amendment rights protected. But the OP's initial salvo here does not warm me up at all to his plight.

I'm really sorry for what happened to the OP, but after reading his confusing string of consciousness I really wonder where the truth sits.

Best,

Rich

Come on richc have a heart. Just because someone can’t put their thoughts into some type of coherent order doesn't mean they are any less valid. I think the point to take away from all of this is beware of a women scorned.

MA sucks and we can all expect a similar situation if we switched shoes with the OP. I’m outraged at a state that infringes on our rights without any due process. And, to make it so hard for someone to rectify the injustices they had to suffer. I offer my sympathy, support and well wishes.

richc and joehaus you are both correct.

Having a rambling run-on presentation which refers to events and facts of which the reader has no knowledge or context is seriously off-putting. It reminds me of some people who I have met who start talking that way when they are off their medications.

However, it is also true that you are completely at a disadvantage in this state with respect to your 2nd ammendment rights, to any charge from an aggrieved domestic partner (or anyone really) because the chief of police has complete and total power, with basically no legal recourse for the accused party.

Last edited:
It reminds me of some people who I have met who start talking that way when they are off their medications.

Exactly. With all due respect to the OP this style of writing is consistent with a manic phase.

I don't want anyone to get screwed over by the man or the system. I want all to have their second amendment rights. I hate it when people use 209A's as a weapon. It is just not fair.

But my instincts tell me that something is wrong. It just don't smell right.

Best,

Rich

I have spoken w/John Green with whom I have shot with many times with. He has put me in touch with a lawyer in Framingham but to be honest,I just plain can't afford more lawyers. I just had to spend over $ 45,000.00 to recover some money from a real estate deal. Again,I wish I had unlimited funds. And for the record,I was held for a whole 1.5 hours at UMMH! Thats what a danger they thought I was. It makes me sick. I thank all of you and your support. I really do mean that.

Last edited:
Exactly. With all due respect to the OP this style of writing is consistent with a manic phase.

I don't want anyone to get screwed over by the man or the system. I want all to have their second amendment rights. I hate it when people use 209A's as a weapon. It is just not fair.

But my instincts tell me that something is wrong. It just don't smell right.

Best,

Rich

Rich,
It is to bad my writing is not up to your standards. I could copy word for word all the reports however I'm trying to put a "human" spin on this matter. And for the record,I am not now,nor ever have been on any "meds" as you put it. However,thank-you for your comments. I only hope one day you go through what I am. Maybe you ought to stay on your meds if you can't follow this story. What is not in the police report would fill volumes.

Last edited:
There is something about the long, rambling, run-on paragraph and writing style of the OP that I find troubling. It is full of emotion, alleged facts that have no meaning, and an edginess that makes me wonder...

I wonder too... I wonder what-the-F people are thinking sometimes.

Here's some poor guy that had his door kicked in by the Gestapo, his guns stolen, his character questioned, his permit yanked, and his finances drained because a vindictive ex decided to screw with him.

After a time, he finds out about NortheastShooters (probably from either Jon Green or that lawyer in Framingham), comes here, does a search, and finds an old thread where a bunch of Internet "experts" were talking shit about him based on an article in the local press. (Which is always 100% accurate, right?).

He comes here and makes his first post. First post. For all we know, it was his first post on any Internet forum ever. And this first post came after reading a thread where people talked shit about him.

And what happens?

A couple of more "experts" critique his writing style!! One even goes so far as to offer a bipolar diagnosis, and another accuses him of being off his meds!

Christ, sometimes you people make us look like a**h***s. Thanks for pissing me off first thing in the morning.

We have over 7000 members here, only about 1/10th of which are/were active (>100 posts). I wonder how many of the other 6,000 left after their first post wasn't up to the experts' standards. Keep up the good work guys.

As for you [popcorn] posters, it was funny the first time, and gets a little less so every time it's posted.

Sorry for the hijack Robert. Good luck getting your permit back. PM me if there's anything I can do to help.

I wonder too... I wonder what-the-F people are thinking sometimes.

Here's some poor guy that had his door kicked in by the Gestapo, his guns stolen, his character questioned, his permit yanked, and his finances drained because a vindictive ex decided to screw with him.

After a time, he finds out about NortheastShooters (probably from either Jon Green or that lawyer in Framingham), comes here, does a search, and finds an old thread where a bunch of Internet "experts" were talking shit about him based on an article in the local press. (Which is always 100% accurate, right?).

He comes here and makes his first post. First post. For all we know, it was his first post on any Internet forum ever. And this first post came after reading a thread where people talked shit about him.

And what happens?

A couple of more "experts" critique his writing style!! One even goes so far as to offer a bipolar diagnosis, and another accuses him of being off his meds!

Christ, sometimes you people make us look like a**h***s. Thanks for pissing me off first thing in the morning.

We have over 7000 members here, only about 1/10th of which are/were active (>100 posts). I wonder how many of the other 6,000 left after their first post wasn't up to the experts' standards. Keep up the good work guys.

As for you [popcorn] posters, it was funny the first time, and gets a little less so every time it's posted.

Sorry for the hijack Robert. Good luck getting your permit back. PM me if there's anything I can do to help.

C'mon Eddie - don't you know in the New Order that it is permissable to kick in a person's door, strip them of their property, take away their god-given rights, defame them in a public forum, just generally malign them - all because they didn't punctuate properly?

Sheesh - where they hell have you been ?

Wait a minute - somebody is trying to kick my front door in - I think they figured out that was a run on sentence.

I think EC summed it up pretty well. I truly feel for the OP and wish him the best. It is yet another reason I'm glad I left that state nearly 20 years ago never to return.

Back
Top Bottom