Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this separate from what HKdrummer is doing? I am so effing confused right now. I need to take an NES break.

I think I'm more confused than you. And I definitely need an NES break - rather, a break from all the concentrated bull**** NES is alerting me to. I need to go to my happy place...while I still have one.

dick-riding confirmed. thanks.

are you fat? can you run 2 miles in under 20 min? do you live in your parents basement? did you try out for military/gov/civil service and NOT get a call back? are you emo? are you a mama's boy? do you have daddy issues? do you want to be a school teacher? firefighter? paramedic? police officer? politician?

if you answered yes to ONE of those, you're a wanna-be (except for the 2-mile run) and you are a dick-riding bandwagon-jumping idiot. i would never align myself with these retards.

really?

**being dramatic, i know... but i made a hypothesis based on the information in this thread. you're gay. go away. -not gay as in homosexual, gay as in you failed to do your research on a so-called group of retards who scratch and sniff scratch tickets...

Fit, p90X daily, run nightly, live in a townhouse, never went mil I did the college thing, not emo, not a moma's boy, no daddy issues, not a school teacher, in finance/business.

As for Frank, he's one of my best friends, grew up together, he's in my wedding.

I did no such research, as mentioned, I had no idea that they existed prior to this. I'm trying to bring more people on board. Didn't realize it was a bad thing. I'll make sure to shrink the community so our rights erode faster. I figure a friend of 2a is a friend of 2a. Not really much room for interpretation, that and we don't exactly have a lot of friends in this area both politically and the general population. Numbers are a good thing. We don't have them right now. Expansion can help. So, are we done with the sprinting competition? Can we try and move forward here?

Last edited:
Fit, p90X daily, run nightly, live in a townhouse, never went mil I did the college thing, not emo, not a moma's boy, no daddy issues, not a school teacher, in finance/business.

As for Frank, he's one of my best friends, grew up together, he's in my wedding.

I did no such research, as mentioned, I had no idea that they existed prior to this. I'm trying to bring more people on board. Didn't realize it was a bad thing. I'll make sure to shrink the community so our rights erode faster. I figure a friend of 2a is a friend of 2a. Not really much room for interpretation, that and we don't exactly have a lot of friends in this area both politically and the general population. Numbers are a good thing. We don't have them right now. Expansion can help. So, are we done with the sprinting competition? Can we try and move forward here?

rights are going nowhere and if they did.... no big deal. kids still gotta eat. YES, I am serious. no one on this forum, on this thread will not do anything unless it involves rep points and posting "nice to see you again" on the internet.....

go back to panic buying.

rights are going nowhere and if they did.... no big deal. kids still gotta eat. YES, I am serious. no one on this forum, on this thread will nothing unless it involves rep points and posting "nice to see you again" on the internet.....

go back to panic buying.

Speak for yourself.

rights are going nowhere and if they did.... no big deal. kids still gotta eat. YES, I am serious. no one on this forum, on this thread will not do anything unless it involves rep points and posting "nice to see you again" on the internet.....

go back to panic buying.

I haven't bought shit since this buy rush has started. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Seriously, what the hell happened to you today to make you so damn pissed off?

funny how you associate those with whom you disagree with to be in some type of drunk state. I AM NOT YOUR FATHER. YOU'RE TOO WHITE. go take your misdirected anger out somewhere else butt boy. [rofl]

should i be worried about alcohol poisoning or some TBI from your past?

Seriously, what the hell happened to you today to make you so damn pissed off?

Someone posted in the What a Revolution Will Look Like thread that they wanted things to go back to where they were when the BOR was ratified. Which means my people would still own his people.

Speak for yourself.

how much do you weight?

can't weigh to eat or are you HSLD like to go meet strangers online stand next to them realize they are probably retarded then you think omg did i do the right thing then try to sneak away like you wasn't there to try and avoid the media lol that's funny because you see like a cool dude on the internet and then to have to run when you realized you just met up with a retard from the internet i hope you have a good time and make a statement but i don't think it will work i hope it works out for though maybe you will get some camera time LULZ because it's funny like LOL you know ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING and what not i don't know if i have to work that day but whatever man i'm down to ride because it's rep points you know what i'm saying bro we have to act hard online like we are fit expert marksmen online and can actually fight you know like when we have to face off against the gov and we can actually do some type of bruce lee move on a DHS agent so we can show him who is boss you know man so we can take the upper hand and overthrow the government and shit yo you know what i'm saying bro i know you do i'm your number one fan bro i'm so down for this lol like laughing out loud and shit bro i'm so pumped for this that i have to check my blood pressure to make sure i don't have aids and kidney disease bro you know i know riiiiight....

- - - Updated - - -

Now, if you'll excuse me gentlemen, i have sext's to respond to.. BRB.

confused.gif

how much do you weight?

can't weigh to eat or are you HSLD like to go meet strangers online stand next to them realize they are probably retarded then you think omg did i do the right thing then try to sneak away like you wasn't there to try and avoid the media lol that's funny because you see like a cool dude on the internet and then to have to run when you realized you just met up with a retard from the internet i hope you have a good time and make a statement but i don't think it will work i hope it works out for though maybe you will get some camera time LULZ because it's funny like LOL you know ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING and what not i don't know if i have to work that day but whatever man i'm down to ride because it's rep points you know what i'm saying bro we have to act hard online like we are fit expert marksmen online and can actually fight you know like when we have to face off against the gov and we can actually do some type of bruce lee move on a DHS agent so we can show him who is boss you know man so we can take the upper hand and overthrow the government and shit yo you know what i'm saying bro i know you do i'm your number one fan bro i'm so down for this lol like laughing out loud and shit bro i'm so pumped for this that i have to check my blood pressure to make sure i don't have aids and kidney disease bro you know i know riiiiight....

- - - Updated - - -

Satire at its best. [smile]

how much do you weight?

- - - Updated - - -

Way too readable.

Sent from my mobile device.

I have read way too many of these posts, almost wished I just jumped to the end.

It appears, like the current message or not, this event is going to happen. So you have two options.

1. Sit around and complain about it not being what you want.
2. Step up and help make it what you want.

By help I don't mean just showing up at the time necessary, I mean actually lend some assistance. FAP has asked for feedback, he wants your help to make this thing successful. Too many of us are more concerned with bitching about him than helping. We have some of the most knowledgeable people around on the gun laws. We have people that have been through things like this before. We have people full of piss in vinegar talking about "go time". Last but not least we have people here who are usually always willing to help, I know because I have benefited from many of you (Thank you btw).

Lets harness all of that collective greatness and help this guy form the right message that will put gun owners in the proper light as a powerful educated group of law abiding tax paying citizens who don't want to see the Constitution of the United States torn apart. If we all try to do our own thing it isn't gonna happen, plus this thing will happen anyway but with the wrong effect.

We all have computers, create a flyer and post it for feedback.
Post some slogans you think make sense.
Draft a message for the Facebook page for the followers to read.
Get involved to make a change, he is asking for help.

This is a collective thing. FAP is trying his best but he isn't going to get it right on his own, that is clear (no offense FAP). But WE, as NES members, can make a big difference.

Ok, I'm going back to being a curmudgeon now.

I have read way too many of these posts, almost wished I just jumped to the end.

It appears, like the current message or not, this event is going to happen. So you have two options.

1. Sit around and complain about it not being what you want.
2. Step up and help make it what you want.

By help I don't mean just showing up at the time necessary, I mean actually lend some assistance. FAP has asked for feedback, he wants your help to make this thing successful. Too many of us are more concerned with bitching about him than helping. We have some of the most knowledgeable people around on the gun laws. We have people that have been through things like this before. We have people full of piss in vinegar talking about "go time". Last but not least we have people here who are usually always willing to help, I know because I have benefited from many of you (Thank you btw).

Lets harness all of that collective greatness and help this guy form the right message that will put gun owners in the proper light as a powerful educated group of law abiding tax paying citizens who don't want to see the Constitution of the United States torn apart. If we all try to do our own thing it isn't gonna happen, plus this thing will happen anyway but with the wrong effect.

We all have computers, create a flyer and post it for feedback.
Post some slogans you think make sense.
Draft a message for the Facebook page for the followers to read.
Get involved to make a change, he is asking for help.

This is a collective thing. FAP is trying his best but he isn't going to get it right on his own, that is clear (no offense FAP). But WE, as NES members, can make a big difference.

Ok, I'm going back to being a curmudgeon now.

and thats why I need you guys help and he is right this is a collective thing so we all need to come together and make things right .

Just got off the Phone with Frank he will be there in full force and will give a statement soon to address the event. All NES members are welcome to our event along with GOAL members we all need to come together and make things right!
phpuqtlXnPM.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that was painful to read. Can you imagine if Scriv was still posting?
Sir, if you can`t communicate effectively w/us(we're on your side) how the hell do you expect to explain to the general public(sheeple) what your cause is all about. As I`ve stated previously we need a spokesperson who can speak clearly and concisely on the subject of gun control and can rebut the anti`s hysterical rantings.

Didn't Barbara Anderson just do a column in some paper? She has political and news "capital" or "credentials", which people will listen to.

funny how you associate those with whom you disagree with to be in some type of drunk state. I AM NOT YOUR FATHER. YOU'RE TOO WHITE. go take your misdirected anger out somewhere else butt boy. [rofl]

You crap on everyone and everything when you post. You're back on my ignore list. I should have known better. You'll never change.

My fear about this nationwide event, is just one bad incident. One shooting. One lunatic who sees this as his chance to be famous. Or even some Pelosi/Feinstein plant, because THAT guy is going to be the center of the media attention. Bad media attention. I also believe that there is going to be another incident that help the anti's ram this gun control through. I hope it all goes well for the pro 2a side, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom