Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't generalize "future generations" off of one single example.

Otherwise I might as well judge older people by observing Hitler.... you anti-Semite.

That observation alone gives one pause with respect to the cognitive functioning of this ... younger generation. Are referring to the "greatest generation" that fought in WWII, returned from the war, built their homes with their hands, raised a family of seven kids, build the post-war American economy and invented all the technology that pudgy free-style rappers play with in their mothers' basements today? Those older people. Wow.

tumblr_m665x61Kuu1rxlmf0o1_400.gif

Is that so?

And if you call that "defending someone," you're a giant pussy.

Your call, dude.

better than sitting at home with your thumb up your own ass.

I get Goal and NES not getting behind this. I do- you don't want to back an unknown, and you don't want your initial splash in something like this to be weak ass shit- it's like a product launch: you only get one shot and you need to make it good.

But the people hopping on here and bandwagonning moderators like queers, or ripping on the looks of people (and in NES? it's like burn victims making fun of the looks of miss america contestants) is weak ass shit.

Critique the method. Don't nut punch the peers that are aiming for the same end game.

Fine then, Timber. You are correct. I shouldn't have called you a pussy.

I was defending the guy from getting knocked solely on his looks, derived from him posing in a picture, hoping that he could get on here and shed some light on what he was trying to do. Obviously since he is grammar retarded, and internet retarded, he failed miserably at this task.

And since you are the all-seeing judge of everyone on the internet, I'll cease that behavior and allow you, along with the rest of the highly esteemed "older generations" on NES, to ridicule and poke fun of this guy for posting youtube videos of terrible art that he's made about something that he is passionate about: a terribly organized political group that promotes the belief in a smaller government.

I'll bow out. I'm sorry that I got in the way of you and your highly regarded generation. Continue doing great services for all of mankind with your prejudices. I'm sure you'll solve all of the world's problems, I just need to stop thinking for myself and hop onto your bandwagon.

Where is the next stop, esteemed ones?

This was just sent to me......un real.

I uh.....um......I uhhh.......

hmmmmm

so..... I um.....

I just...........

first.

Rhythm.

Learn it, love it, enjoy it. Count with me now..... 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and 1 and 2

Next.

The english language.....ahhhhh the hell with it. Have fun kids! [rofl]
lol this is a freestyle sorry if u don't like you only bringing me more friends then enemies so keep it up guys =]

- - - Updated - - -

That observation alone gives one pause with respect to the cognitive functioning of this ... younger generation. Are referring to the "greatest generation" that fought in WWII, returned from the war, built their homes with their hands, raised a family of seven kids, build the post-war American economy and invented all the technology that pudgy free-style rappers play with in their mothers' basements today? Those older people. Wow.

I don't live in my mom's basement I own my own house and every thing I got is from my hard work and labor.

I myself have no involvement in this at this point. I don't really know what to make of this.

I have a message from Frank, who's going to become heavily involved soon:

"I have been talking with nizzie about the goals for the event on Feb 8th. We all need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture of what we want to accomplish. Some folks might be down with yelling outside the state house. Others might be more inclined to take the opportunity to visit their reps and senators (if they are in the office) and speak to them about the 2nd amendment. With that being said, we all have our roles to play in this. I am going to be reaching out to GOAL, Oath Keepers and Derek here at NES to come up with a cohesive plan on how to have a productive day of action. If anyone has any input or questions send me a pm. My username is Capone. Once my account is live again I will post under my own name. So, to recap let's all take a step back and figure out how to move forward."

Last edited:
I myself have no involvement in this at this point. I don't really know what to make of this.

I have a message from Frank, who's going to become heavily involved soon:

"I have been talking with nizzie about the goals for the event on Feb 8th. We all need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture of what we want to accomplish. Some folks might be down with yelling outside the state house. Others might be more inclined to take the opportunity to visit their reps and senators (if they are in the office) and speak to them about the 2nd amendment. With that being said, we all have our roles to play in this. I am going to be reaching out to GOAL, Oath Keepers and Derek here at NES to come up with a cohesive plan on how to have a productive day of action. If anyone has any input or questions send me a pm. My username is Capone. Once my account is live again I will post under my own name. So, to recap let's all take a step back and figure out how to move forward."

Fair enough. MJ, have your buddy PM me when he's ready. At which point I'll close this and we can start fresh.

Last edited:
Hope that we can all come together and put image A side we are not trying to over take the capital this is a peaceful rally.[video=youtube_share;Tr8M3_AjTBk]http://youtu.be/Tr8M3_AjTBk[/video]

I'll bow out. I'm sorry that I got in the way of you and your highly regarded generation. Continue doing great services for all of mankind with your prejudices. I'm sure you'll solve all of the world's problems, I just need to have faith in that.

Flintoid, you're making impressive progress here. Dude, keep up the good work!

Fine then, Timber. You are correct. I shouldn't have called you a pussy.

I was defending the guy from getting knocked solely on his looks, derived from him posing in a picture, hoping that he could get on here and shed some light on what he was trying to do. Obviously since he is grammar retarded, and internet retarded, he failed miserably at this task.

I don't mind being called a pussy.

You forgot to defend the guy for being functionally retarded, a detriment to society, a non-contributing member who doesn't even understand why governments are instituted among men, and a poser though.

I'm not that much older than you, but "if it looks like a duck, walks like duck..." well, you get the picture. Not exactly something earnest people of goodwill who want to be more or less left alone on just about everything would want to get behind.

You forgot to defend the guy for being functionally retarded, a detriment to society, a non-contributing member who doesn't even understand why governments are instituted among men, and a poser though.

I'm not that much older than you, but "if it looks like a duck, walks like duck..." well, you get the picture. Not exactly something earnest people of goodwill who want to be more or less left alone on just about everything would want to get behind.

Retard? you guys are a bunch of haters and stalking my pics and videos you guys is creepy as hell lol and this does not apply to all NES members =]

this ties it in nicely. Which is probably why this thread needs to get nuked or locked down.

Retard? you guys are a bunch of haters and stalking my pics and videos you guys is creepy as hell lol and this does not apply to all NES members =]

There's no need to get all upset over people's opinions- if you're throwing it on youtube, you should have at least expected that people would judge it, let alone find it.

you they rather waste time dividing the patriot movement and let Antis are win

Actually... none of us here like what is going on in regards to our 2A rights. We are clearly on the same side of that argument. It's not about dividing the patriot movement, it's about associating with people who will represent the causes we believe in well.

HOWEVER, you seem to expect that everyone here follow your lead, join your movement and protest side-by-side with you. Problem is you don't understand leadership. You don't understand how important respect is. You don't realize that we are thinking, considerate people who are not interested in investing our time, money or efforts into a group that will make us personally, or our 2A causes, look bad or worse.

Go back and fix your grammar, get a haircut, take a bath, sober up and approach this properly and earn our respect and trust.

Y'all have so much to learn about human nature and just plain politeness and respect. I've learned in my life that we are often judged by the people with whom we associate. I value my reputation and will only associate with good, solid folks.

You can't just wander in here, wave your arms around demanding solidarity. It won't work. You have to earn our trust before that will happen.

And honestly you've not earned any respect by your words and behaviors here on NES.

Bottom line... you need to grow up if/when you want to associate with adults who can add value to your cause.

I can't watch youtube videos with this computer right now, but after reading FAP's posts I tend to think he sounds like he has a mouth full of french fries. Am I close?

Divide and conquer is the game but I never thought that it would happen within the patriot movement [video=youtube_share;qLMSYqIDZOQ]http://youtu.be/qLMSYqIDZOQ[/video]

this ties it in nicely. Which is probably why this thread needs to get nuked or locked down.

There's no need to get all upset over people's opinions- if you're throwing it on youtube, you should have at least expected that people would judge it, let alone find it.

yes I know Flintoid but I must not let them Slander my Name I am a Liberty activist and I fight hard for Freedom and the constitution and that should not go unrecognized.

Divide and conquer is the game but I never thought that it would happen within the patriot movement [video=youtube_share;qLMSYqIDZOQ]http://youtu.be/qLMSYqIDZOQ[/video]

Your not getting it.

At all.

In order to enact true change, and get people to listen to what you have to say, you have to deliver it, concisely, loudly, and without sounding like a complete retard.

No offense, but you came here, and wrote stuff that was so hard to read, and so intelligible, it makes whatever good things you may believe in, immediately moot. Not to mention, you're pretty fringe. Your trying to print your own money. I mean, really?

Look many of us commend getting involved, but I recommend finding a movement much more organized and getting involved with them.

And would this be you, FAP, showing "solidarity wit da 99%" at Occupy Boston?

http://occupyboston617.blogspot.com/2011/10/nizzie-b-occupy-boston-befor-raid.html

If that's the case, he's barking up the wrong tree for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao what ever hater is just a freestyle all in FUN why so serious?

Can I ask a serious question.

How do you expect to drive home a very serious message to people who otherwise won't have it. Seriously, I'm curious here. What's your plan.

lmao what ever hater is just a freestyle all in FUN why so serious?

What you don't understand is that when you CHOOSE to lead a group, every action you make publicly, ie youtube videos, becomes ammunition for your "enemy". What may be fun and a hobby for you, has now become something for your opposition to use against you in attempts to make you and your organization seem illegitimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom