• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They at least appear to connect themselves with 'Anonymous'...Never heard of them...At least they're planning it for a weekday....

are you sure? It appears to be just a douche wearing the "V for Vendetta" mask. Not necessarily a solid link between a bunch of a**h*** hackers.

It's kind of one of those things that people "connect with" when they think they're revolutionaries. Put on a mask and all of a sudden you're the face of a movement.

I don't see any reference except a pretty cheese-ball facebook page. The reference to Obama in Nazi uniform reminds me of Lyndon Larouche followers. I will pass.

Well, we are listed on there now, with a direct link back to this thread. How does that happen?

You guys realize that without our involvement, it's one sided.

These people are SUPER active in pro liberty stuff. Allies are allies guys. Think about it.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

It would be good if they could work with goal and coordinate. If only 6 fat white dudes show up, the press will have a field day.

so far they organized it and invited over 2000 people. What have we done regarding demonstrations? Nothing. I'm in.

Count me in as well. NES needs to make itself known, early and often.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Even if you have work that day, folks need to take it off. If you lose your 2A rights, it won't matter if you have a job or not if a full fledged 2nd revolution is in full swing.

Agreed. I guess I should have said I have absolutely no reason not to go.

I think my friend and I may go, and we're going to try and get some others to go.

Even if you have work that day, folks need to take it off. If you lose your 2A rights, it won't matter if you have a job or not if a full fledged 2nd revolution is in full swing.

I've got enough vaca time; I'll put it for taking that day off. If we're not doing a cutover, anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom