Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you have work that day, folks need to take it off. If you lose your 2A rights, it won't matter if you have a job or not if a full fledged 2nd revolution is in full swing.

Count me in.

We 2A supporters should consider a work strike like the lefties do from time-to-time in other countries. Let people know just how many of us there are, that we're not happy and we mean business. This would need to be really well planned and coordinated nationwide.

We 2A supporters should consider a work strike like the lefties do from time-to-time in other countries. Let people know just how many of us there are, that we're not happy and we mean business. This would need to be really well planned and coordinated nationwide.

We might do better to frame it as an action by supporters of the Constitution and BoR in general. That will get more widespread support. It will also force people to make the connection between 2A and the rest of the Constitution.

We might do better to frame it as an action by supporters of the Constitution and BoR in general. That will get more widespread support. It will also force people to make the connection between 2A and the rest of the Constitution.
This is what I also believe should happen, This is being branded as a "gun" rally or " gun rights" issue when in fact it is everyone's Constitutional issue. We are the one's who will be directly impacted by gun bans or registration or all the other crap being spewed forth, but its every citizen Constitutional rights that will be impacted. The anti's need to recognize this also. Liberty lost is lost forever.

well, we have a month to sort this all out. anyone want to give me a ride out there? [laugh]

if we're really organizing and really going to go then i'm interested. i'll sacrifice a vacation day for this as long as i'm not the only dude standing there with a tri-corner hat, gadsden flag, and my dick in my hand.

Is this the sort of thing that we would be expected to get a permit for? F that, of course, but just curious.

This is what I also believe should happen, This is being branded as a "gun" rally or " gun rights" issue when in fact it is everyone's Constitutional issue. We are the one's who will be directly impacted by gun bans or registration or all the other crap being spewed forth, but its every citizen Constitutional rights that will be impacted. The anti's need to recognize this also. Liberty lost is lost forever.

That's what I continually scratch my head over! These liberal wingnuts have absolutely no foresight about the can of worms they are opening by supporting ANY erosion of the BOR. Just like the fudds who think they can throw our black rifles under the bus as long as it doesn't affect them. Well guess what douchebags? IT WILL affect everyone eventually. I also have to laugh because these same clowns will be wanting/needing people with guns to protect their asses when things go south.

I messaged GOAL on FB, they haven't responded(but they saw it at 11am):

FWIW and make your own decision.

I did a little digging today, trying to find out who is running this "nationwide protest at our state's capitols". They are a group called "2nd Right" that has a web forum and a Facebook page with about 15k followers since sometime in 2012.

I exchanged a few messages with someone named "Mike" at 2nd Right and finally got the name of the person who is "running" the Boston protest.

So, I messaged him.

His name is Nizzie Bean on Facebook.

He has also been involved with Occupy protests, "End the Fed" protests, Legalize Pot protests and has lots of photos on his page showing his involvement.

He/they have no plan for the day, nobody running point, and no organization.

Also, I asked numerous times "who is 2nd Right" and was never answered.

It looks as if this is an "Occupy Boston" group disguised as, or getting involved in 2A rights.

Found it kind of interesting.

FWIW and make your own decision.

I did a little digging today, trying to find out who is running this "nationwide protest at our state's capitols". They are a group called "2nd Right" that has a web forum and a Facebook page with about 15k followers since sometime in 2012.

I exchanged a few messages with someone named "Mike" at 2nd Right and finally got the name of the person who is "running" the Boston protest.

So, I messaged him.

His name is Nizzie Bean on Facebook.

He has also been involved with Occupy protests, "End the Fed" protests, Legalize Pot protests and has lots of photos on his page showing his involvement.

He/they have no plan for the day, nobody running point, and no organization.

Also, I asked numerous times "who is 2nd Right" and was never answered.

It looks as if this is an "Occupy Boston" group disguised as, or getting involved in 2A rights.

Found it kind of interesting.

Sabotage?

If they're trying to subvert this protest movement: Bad
If the occupy crowd realizes that there's something seriously wrong with a world where only the government goons have guns/power: Good

The latter seems more likely. YMMV.

In any case we shouldn't be relying on another group like this to run the show, we should be working in tandem, or on our own.

Sabotage?

Far from it. I'm actually pretty close with a few people heavily involved with these guys. They are the real deal, smart group of people despite names and attire. Attempted to infiltrate the occupy movement with Libertarian ideology. 99% of them are hardcore Johnson/Paul supporters. They are also outspoken drug reform, and MAJOR end the fed. They run just about every end the fed rally in the state.

Last edited:
Still want to know... Open Carry?

According to the page, they're saying conceiled carry only because of Boston's laws. They want everyone to buy and wear a CCW badge! [rofl] Despite this, I'm seriously considering attending.

According to the page, they're saying conceiled carry only because of Boston's laws. They want everyone to buy and wear a CCW badge! [rofl] Despite this, I'm seriously considering attending.

We really should reach out and introduce ourselves officially (someone should get in touch with GOAL/terraformer/Derek to see if they are all on board with this, this could be a huge opportunity to double the size of our network for MA, they are SUPER active)

We really should reach out and introduce ourselves officially (someone should get in touch with GOAL/terraformer/Derek to see if they are all on board with this, this could be a huge opportunity to double the size of our network for MA, they are SUPER active)

NES is 100% NOT on board with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom