• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I asked if Nizzie is a gun owner is plain and simple. I believe that Nizzie is just a rabble rousing self important person that is seeking attention. IMO, he's a phony. I'm willing to bet that he doesn't really believe in any of the protests but is just out there acting to incite civil uprisings. If any of you want to follow a snake, be my guest.

If you want to join in a peaceful protest then let it be organized and controlled by a sanctioned body or upstanding person, not some charlatan.

+1000

Cmon guys. The continuous name calling isn't helpful for anything. Nizzie is trying to do something good for our cause. Let's try to ally with his group so we can get a meaningful discussion going about how to organize a good pro 2a rally. I'm sure there are some people here who can design a good website for it and we'll need to decide who to invite to speak and make sure we have a permit for the event. I'm sure there are at least a few people here at NES who would be great public speakers.

We do not need a permit to do this we will be using mega-phones for the speakers Send info about who is going to speak for NES @ [email protected]

Ya know some of you guys sound like complete fools. This guy is actually out there fighting for all the things I believe in - Our liberty, freedom, our God-given rights. And what are you doing? You're going to give him shit for sitting by himself, not harming anyone, and sharing lyrics about the things he's passionate about? Let me guess, none of you have ever had a hobby or done something that might seem "odd" to someone else, right? Seriously????? So let's give him shit because he doesn't look like someone who properly "represents" gun-owners? Pathetic. It's not wonder we're losing.

He ain't "fighting".

And yeah, I'll give shit to a guy who puts out a product that isn't ready to be produced.

And we're losing? With these gun sales figures? And the administration saying they're gonna have to rogue and bypass congress to get what they want?

The reason I asked if Nizzie is a gun owner is plain and simple. I believe that Nizzie is just a rabble rousing self important person that is seeking attention. IMO, he's a phony. I'm willing to bet that he doesn't really believe in any of the protests but is just out there acting to incite civil uprisings. If any of you want to follow a snake, be my guest.

If you want to join in a peaceful protest then let it be organized and controlled by a sanctioned body or upstanding person, not some charlatan.

Yanici I have went to Mass Firearms School and got the NRA and STATE Police LTC certificate I Live in Boston and have not summit registration yet. I will leave it at that. not that it matters,,,,,

Yanici I have went to Mass Firearms School and got the NRA and STATE Police LTC certificate I Live in Boston and have not summit registration yet. I will leave it at that. not that it matters,,,,,

it does, actually. It helps people around here understand what level you're on. Do you care enough to exercise, or attempt to exercise, the right? That sort of stuff. If you don't own a gun, that's fine. But are you attempting to own one? Yes? Then that's good. It shows that you want to exercise your rights because they are important to you.

to a lot of people on here, It separates the "rabble rousers" and those who are serious about what they're trying to do.

I suggest you get busy answering some of the honest questions on here if you want people to take you seriously. Spouting the same shit over over is great, but engaging in conversation with NES members is the only way you're going to get any support. If that's not important to you, then continue addressing bickering with more bickering.

When you get the spare time in your perfect world to "organize and control" your own peaceful protest, be sure to let us know so we can critique it. Posts like yours is exactly what is dividing the cause.

When I was a freshman in college, years ago, some group appeared on campus calling itself "Committee Against Racism". This group, CAR, posted flyers all over campus advertising a rally, to be held at an off campus location, to protest racism. Lots of little rich lids showed up for the fun on protest day. When the story came out in the paper, the "spokesman" for CAR turned out to me a member of the Communist Worker's Party. He bragged about all the support that was being shown to the CWP agenda that day. Watch out for groups you know nothing about.

We don't know squat about FAP and his friends except the he's not even nominally literate, that he's been out to Occupy Boston to "show solidarity with the 99%", that he's into chemtrails and other conspiracies, and his buddies are into camo outfits, masks, bandannas, CCW badges and Christ only know what else.

This "protest" seems like a wide open and freewheeling event, without guidance, direction, leadership, logistics or even clear purpose. You want to go stand next to some creep with a bandanna over his face and a sign protesting HAARP, or some schmoe with a Guy Fawkes mask on, handing out 911 truther flyers, then go for it. You want to be on camera when a bunch of Larouchers seize the podium, do it. Any one can show up, and based on what FAP and his Facebook Militia have to show, everybody will.

This isn't about unity within the RKBA community. It's about not stepping into shit.

so, true, experience ,there is no substitute.

the wamponoag thanksgiving protests at Plymouth in the early 90's turned out with all kinds of wacko's for every cause but native americans.
the free mumia ( a cop killer from philly) militants arrived on a bus and all hell broke lose.

caveat emptor.

Day two of this. A monumental waste of time, and I'll admit that I've been with it since the beginning. I'm following HKDrummers thread for some well organized strategy, but this one has been pure fun so far. (Oh, and might as well throw in the obligatory IBTL. )

you guys who are poking at this guy are forgetting some important things here-

when you throw insults and belittle someone, they tend to shut down and cease communicating with you. It's a defensive thing- they go into oblivion or they take an offensive stance and defend themselves. Either way, they stop listening.

From the consensus here, I see that many of you (NES members) want to help this guy out. And at the very least, all of you don't want him to go out and do something that would "give 2a people a bad name."

So how about we all act like we're older than 20, and stop it with the ****ing jabs, name calling, etc. Because this is what you're dealing with here: a guy that is going to go out there, regardless of whether you join him or not, and protest for something he believes in.

And he's going to do it, now, without any advice or support from you that could help him better convey his message properly.

Have you read my posts?

I'm still waiting for him to share exactly what he is getting at and wants to achieve. That at least will give us somewhere to work from.

I have seen zero response.
If he doesn't take his own "event" seriously to share this, I don't plan to take it seriously either.

Spouting the same shit over over is great, but engaging in conversation with NES members is the only way you're going to get any support. If that's not important to you, then continue addressing bickering with more bickering.

I would also argue that most of the folks here are incredibly loyal as well and if you are open to a conversation with them many will become a good ally to you.

FAP, you may need to explain the occupy association though. They decided to make me their enemy and I'm still not happy about that.

They called for using the force of violence from the state to enact their version of "fair." This is bad, very, very bad.

What say you?

FAP why not just outline what your plans are, your objective etc as people have asked. If you take the time to be clear and upfront with people they will respond in kind otherwise you'll find yourmessage falling on deaf ears. I for one have heard of your group and have my own opinion and experience but you need to either take the lead or move on.

To the long time group here on the NES blog it does is no good to bicker as that is what 2nd amendment haters want us to do. Let's stay focused and maybe we can pull off a protest or massive communication to the masses.

FAP, FREE AMERICAN PATRIOTS, NIZZIE!!!!

DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION???

This is really my last attempt to get you to answer some questions and hopefully redeem yourself.

Look. We have been asking constantly several questions to which you have danced around.

Lets begin

Your group, who leads them?
What is your groups message and 'end game'
what are the goals of your group, what do you hope to achieve.
do you have a definitive plan in place?
And what was your previous involvement with Occupy. Do you share some of their objectives in "fairness"

Look, I'm starting a pro gun movement myself, and these were ALL questions that people asked me before getting on board. I had pretty clear answers for all those questions.

I suggest you answer with some good answers, I promise if you do, you will garner a lot of our support.

I'm trying to help you, honest.

Last edited:

my Winchester 94 32 SPL[laugh]

wat.

you went to classes but never got your license? but have a gun? you have a gun and haven't "registered" it?

i need help understanding.

FAP, FREE AMERICAN PATRIOTS, NIZZIE!!!!

DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION???

This is really my last attempt to get you to answer some questions and hopefully redeem yourself.

Look. We have been asking constantly several questions to which you have danced around.

Lets begin

Your group, who leads them?
What is your groups message and 'end game'
what are the goals of your group, what do you hope to achieve.
do you have a definitive plan in place?
And what was your previous involvement with Occupy. Do you share some of their objectives in "fairness"

Look, I'm starting a pro gun movement myself, and these were ALL questions that people asked me before getting on board. I had pretty clear answers for all those questions.

I suggest you answer with some good answers, I promise if you do, you will garner a lot of our support.

I'm trying to help you, honest.

Seriously answering these will garner more support.

I would also argue that most of the folks here are incredibly loyal as well and if you are open to a conversation with them many will become a good ally to you.

FAP, you may need to explain the occupy association though. They decided to make me their enemy and I'm still not happy about that.

They called for using the force of violence from the state to enact their version of "fair." This is bad, very, very bad.

What say you?

I was there because it was a peoples movement and I was out there Promoting Liberty and our way to counter the ANTIS

Nizzie, you won't answer questions that need to be answered.

Capone knows of the thread, if FAP is serious about getting support from NES he can create a new thread and start this train wreck over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom