• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep a speed loader full of Little Debbies for people like you. And just be thankful you're growing up in this era. We used to poke fat kids who dressed up in "cammies" with sticks, and throw firecrackers and shit like that at them when they got uppity. All that stuff the .gov you're trying to tear down protected you from as a kid.

sounds like you have to deep inner pains must off been bullied alot as a kid. [rofl]

FAP- you aren't doing yourself any favors trying to argue on the internet.

IF you want to still recruit, you need to ignore the petty jabs at your youtube content, grammar, and general behavior so far in this thread. You aren't winning friends and influencing people, that's for sure.

This. In spades. You want to lead? Convince us through your actions, bearing and demeanor as to why we should follow.

Not even "follow" you, why stand next to you? I, for one, would not feel comfortable being your associate. This is not the time to put an ugly face on gun owners. We need to be seen as what we really are, law abiding and patriotic good American citizens.

Laughing out loud, I've always rapped since i was young it is one of my many trades.

[rofl]

- - - Updated - - -

Not even "follow" you, why stand next to you? I for one would not feel comfortable being your associate. This is not the time to put an ugly face on gun owners. We need to be seen as what we really are, law abiding and patriotic good American citizens.

you guys all ready look ugly ant the media will never stop that .

There is so much negativity on here with regard to just who can well represent the cause. The more people that support it the better of we all are. Not everyone is a Harvard grad, not everyone is the best speaker or most polished but discouraging people from standing up for all of our rights is silly. Big deal if they are end the fed or pro pot if they are pro liberty thats what matters.

So much win.

I'm still interested in whether you own a gun... Multiple implications about Mayor Menino's strict gun laws, when he, in fact, has nothing to do with the Commonwealth's laws.

Please understand, to the voters of America, who are calling and writing their Senators and Congressman to support gun rights, your national demonstration absolutely cannot, repeat CANNOT, look like it's Occupy whatever all over again. The liberals and the media will capitalize on it in a New York Minute......

It will not be good for any of us.

Out of the 20,000+ members on here, somebody has to work for Blizzard.

Can you please un-ban his World of Warcraft account so he can get back to that; instead of making his cause look worse and worse with every post?

Thanks in advance,

~NES

Even if he doesnt own a gun who cares he is trying to support a cause he obviously believes in...one that supposedly we here all believe in. Infighting gets us no where. Divided we fall.

I want to stop reading this thread but I can't look away. What type of foul magic hath thou cast upon me?

Last edited:
Even if he doesnt own a gun who cares he is trying to support a cause he obviously believes in...one that supposedly we here all believe in. Infighting gets us no where. Divided we fall.

right ! like what I don't understand is why would you not want to go? does it have to have NES GOALS NAME branded on the thing Do they own your image? or are we all just patriots who all really care about the same thing and don't realize it? Or are to worried about ones EGO or Image? Do we realy expect the media to cover the story with out edits ? last time I check the red coats trying to take your Semi-Automatics this does not Motivate you? or do you want this to be the next Communist nation?

Last edited:
right ! like what I don't understand is why would you not want to go? does it have to have NES GOALS NAME branded on the thing Do they own your image? or are we all just patriots who all really care about the same thing and don't realize it? Or are to worried about ones EGO or Image? Do we realt exspect the media to cover the story with out edits ? last time I check the red coats trying to take your Semi-Automatics this does not Motivate you? or do you want this to be the next Communist nation?

While waiting for translation, I'll say this: Quite honestly, I would not want to be associated with any event in which you might be interviewed by the press, any press, as a spokesman. And I'm still not convinced that you are anything more than an emotionally troubled kid, and a poser, looking for esteem support by waving a flag for any cause, be it RKBA or Occupy Boston.

i'm just gonna leave this here:

You say you're not trying to take a leading role just one of getting things setup. The thing is in doing that you are taking a leading role whether you like it or not. Also this i don't give a **** attitude I am who I am doesn't win people over to your view. To win people over to your view you need to be compelling, concise, enthusiastic and take all the bashing in stride. You are not doing any of these things and reading through your responses through out this thread I wouldn't follow you no matter what your cause was (Hell it could be for keeping puppies from being stomped). I know it's the internet and "who gives a ****" but when your trying to get things done in a community like this one you better start out the gate in the right track.

You're giving off an uneducated, ranting, and unprepared appearance, if you want to get things done and make a difference step your shit up bro.

you guys who are poking at this guy are forgetting some important things here-

when you throw insults and belittle someone, they tend to shut down and cease communicating with you. It's a defensive thing- they go into oblivion or they take an offensive stance and defend themselves. Either way, they stop listening.

From the consensus here, I see that many of you (NES members) want to help this guy out. And at the very least, all of you don't want him to go out and do something that would "give 2a people a bad name."

So how about we all act like we're older than 20, and stop it with the ****ing jabs, name calling, etc. Because this is what you're dealing with here: a guy that is going to go out there, regardless of whether you join him or not, and protest for something he believes in.

And he's going to do it, now, without any advice or support from you that could help him better convey his message properly.

So much win.

I'm still interested in whether you own a gun... Multiple implications about Mayor Menino's strict gun laws, when he, in fact, has nothing to do with the Commonwealth's laws.

Please understand, to the voters of America, who are calling and writing their Senators and Congressman to support gun rights, your national demonstration absolutely cannot, repeat CANNOT, look like it's Occupy whatever all over again. The liberals and the media will capitalize on it in a New York Minute......

It will not be good for any of us.
This is not a occupy event and even if it was why you trying to divide and conquer the people once again this is not a occupy event this is disinfo.

The thing is the status quo hasn't gotten us anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is the status quo hasn't gotten us anywhere.

when you throw insults and belittle someone, they tend to shut down and cease communicating with you. It's a defensive thing- they go into oblivion or they take an offensive stance and defend themselves.

From the consensus here, I see that many of you (NES members) want to help this guy out. And at the very least, all of you don't want him to go out and do something that would "give 2a people a bad name."

So how about we all act like we're older than 20, and stop it with the ****ing jabs, name calling, etc. Because this is what you're dealing with here: a guy that is going to go out there, regardless of whether you join him or not, and protest for something he believes in.

And he's going to do it, now, without any advice or support from you that could help him better convey his message properly.

that's what I am saying.. can we stay positive I feel to much negative energy can we turn that into positive energy and make things happen?

when you throw insults and belittle someone, they tend to shut down and cease communicating with you. It's a defensive thing- they go into oblivion or they take an offensive stance and defend themselves. Either way, they stop listening.

Exactly...so instead of bitching about semantics on the internet get out there like he is doing and make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom