Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fear about this nationwide event, is just one bad incident. One shooting. One lunatic who sees this as his chance to be famous. Or even some Pelosi/Feinstein plant, because THAT guy is going to be the center of the media attention. Bad media attention. I also believe that there is going to be another incident that help the anti's ram this gun control through. I hope it all goes well for the pro 2a side, I hope.

There are unknown dangers around us every day... I agree that something like you describe would be unfortunate, but is the risk too great that we should stay in the shadows and let our rights be stripped from us..? By the government that was formed to protect those rights?

We need to stand together, and we need to embrace folks like FAP. If I ever see a baseline plan from them, I hope to have a dialog and figure out what we can do together to benefit the RKBA and not hurt it.

Especially in Massachusetts, we can't survive if we only have middle to retirement aged white males involved.

We need college students, Moms, teachers, nurses, police, and your great aunt Bertha. We need them all.

Whats that old saying attributed to Franklin?
"If we don't hang together, we will surely hang separately."

This is where we are at.

Thanks HK for putting in the leg work that you have and FAP please be open and share in this thread a nice outline of goals/objectives.

I wonder what the discussion was before the first Tea Party. How did they accomplish anything without Power Point presentations and committee discussions outlining goals and objectives? Were the other disgruntled colonists afraid that their association with these hot-headed zealots was going to give them a bad name or ruin their reputation.

Who ended up being the heroes? The old men that sat around writing petitions to the King, or the men of action that took a stand - physicaly.

I wonder what the discussion was before the first Tea Party. How did they accomplish anything without Power Point presentations and committee discussions outlining goals and objectives? Were the other disgruntled colonists afraid that their association with these hot-headed zealots was going to give them a bad name or ruin their reputation.

Who ended up being the heroes? The old men that sat around writing petitions to the King, or the men of action that took a stand - physicaly.

Great Post Dude!

The only way this post can get any more out of whack is if someone posts a picture of a cat...... Talk about gun owners eating gun owners. No wonder the antis have such an easy time of it at times.

As a side note, the mods must be looking the other way on this thread. Others have been closed with half the amount of garbage being thrown around this one......

Didn't Barbara Anderson just do a column in some paper? She has political and news "capital" or "credentials", which people will listen to.
Correct. It was in the Salem newspaper I believe. She has cred but the liberals will just brand her as a cranky anti-tax, anti-govt. nut.

There will be no 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution on Feb. 8th, 2013 as it will be relegated to history and lost to inaction long before this event.

The only way this post can get any more out of whack is if someone posts a picture of a cat...... Talk about gun owners eating gun owners. No wonder the antis have such an easy time of it at times.

As a side note, the mods must be looking the other way on this thread. Others have been closed with half the amount of garbage being thrown around this one......

I just spent 5 minutes trying to figure out if there is something important in this thread. I am giving up. What a mess.

shitstorm%20a-brewin%27.png

hooooooooooooooooooooooly shit.

shit just got real up in this beeyatch.

edit: i actually managed to listen to the whole thing. i feel like i got hit in the face with a shovel and that the shovel was made of everclear.

Last edited:
Whole channel full of videos from the next Tom Paine for your viewing pleasure, too.

So if anyone still wants to go you can take the risk of being filmed and put on that youtube channel. [rofl]

I really want to see this happen.

The idea of a bunch of chubby basement dwelling COD mask wearing entitled kids getting run over by Bearcats and lighting themselves on fire accidentally with Molotov cocktails they couldn't throw because they never played baseball outside is so ****ing funny it must be done. It's going to be like Ron Burgundy does Tiananmen Square.

"Fap where'd you get a grenade?"

I really want to see this happen.

The idea of a bunch of chubby basement dwelling COD mask wearing entitled kids getting run over by Bearcats and lighting themselves on fire accidentally with Molotov cocktails they couldn't throw because they never played baseball outside is so ****ing funny it must be done. It's going to be like Ron Burgundy does Tiananmen Square.

"Fap where'd you get a grenade?"

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

You're wrong.

This was just sent to me......un real.

I uh.....um......I uhhh.......

hmmmmm

so..... I um.....

I just...........

first.

Rhythm.

Learn it, love it, enjoy it. Count with me now..... 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and 1 and 2

Next.

The english language.....ahhhhh the hell with it. Have fun kids! [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like i'm watching the birth of a donkey.....out of the womb of a rhino.....

ya it's that ****ed up.

So much for us old guys with a bit of gray around the ears putting any credibility into this organization's plans.

JESUS THAT IS BOTH FRIGHTENING AND HYSTERICAL!!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom