Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, calling yourself "new media" doesn't absolve you of the responsibility to be literate. There are plenty of bar stool philosophers and mask-wearing agitators. An Andrew Breitbart or a Michelle Malkin comes along only rarely. They have wielded great influence by typing on keyboards. If an Andrew Napolitano, let's say, called people into the streets, a great many would, I suspect go. Well, good luck in your future endeavors.

don't come then.

I can have other NES'ers stop in too, by telling them they aren't receiving shit from the group buys I have run, unless they show their faces. [laugh]

do have a Bio or more info? dude, you and MichaelJr associate with these turds? [rolleyes] my faith is zilch!

Frank is a GOP delegate, is running for office in 2 years, and quite possibly one of the most intelligent people I know. If he jumps on board, as Dench said, we Are In good shape. He lobby's, organizes campaigns, etc.

And no, we do not directly associate. We simply know people who know them. Don't jump to conclusions so quick. Prior to this, FAP was unknown to me.

Involved in this event or not, having frank on board will be huge.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Last edited:
Frank is a GOP delegate, is running for office in 2 years, and quite possibly one of the most intelligent people I know. If he jumps on board, as Dench said, we Are In good shape. He lobby's, organizes campaigns, etc.

And no, we do not directly associate. We simply know people who know them. Don't jump to conclusions so quick. Prior to this, FAP was unknown to me.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Somehow I don't believe you're new to fapping...

Somehow I don't believe you're new to fapping...

o-face.gif

Is this separate from what HKdrummer is doing? I am so effing confused right now. I need to take an NES break.

Yes it is separate, I haven't become affiliated with anyone as of yet. Similar end goal, except in a much more concise manner of delivery.

As in legit that the event is RUN by GOAL or NES NO but it is going to happen.

I'm going to be the first to admit that I didn't read all of these posts, but obviously something in them has risen the wrath of NES. But what I always find discouraging is that we as gun owners always talk about doing something, but it never does happen. So, the OP isn't exactly what everyone wants or would want to have their name associated with. So exactly what would we associate our names too? It's probably not ideal, but it's a least someone doing something. If this is a national date, why isn't GOAL or NES backing something to be done on this date?

If it isn't a national date, we should have a date. One though that has enough time to coordinate with GOAL, NES and all the local clubs to try maximize participation. Hell even try to get some help from the NRA. I would think that someone here must have connections to some form of advertising to reach fringe gun owners.

The OP's Facebook page only shows 157 people attending. That's not enough to make a difference. We'd need thousands before we'd even turn someone's head. This so far is a very small pebble in a very large pond.

3126-massachusetts-state-flag
Massachusetts State House rally for the 2nd amendment !

[UPDATE]
This Event because of Mayor Menino's strict anti GUN laws will be a concealed carry only event.
Scrap the Badge and Leg Holsters just Concealed carry Only
Nizzie Will Cover Massachusetts. @ https://www.facebook.com/events/419457028130968/

Jessica will Cover Maine @ https://www.facebook.com/events/148827921935233/?ref=ts&fref=ts

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to be the first to admit that I didn't read all of these posts, but obviously something in them has risen the wrath of NES. But what I always find discouraging is that we as gun owners always talk about doing something, but it never does happen. So, the OP isn't exactly what everyone wants or would want to have their name associated with. So exactly what would we associate our names too? It's probably not ideal, but it's a least someone doing something. If this is a national date, why isn't GOAL or NES backing something to be done on this date?

If it isn't a national date, we should have a date. One though that has enough time to coordinate with GOAL, NES and all the local clubs to try maximize participation. Hell even try to get some help from the NRA. I would think that someone here must have connections to some form of advertising to reach fringe gun owners.

The OP's Facebook page only shows 157 people attending. That's not enough to make a difference. We'd need thousands before we'd even turn someone's head. This so far is a very small pebble in a very large pond.

Thats what I am talking about Rock III%

This is EXACTLY what I'm trying to do with my new found "movement" of sorts.

Yes frank brings alot of energy and is very nice with a Mega- Phone =]

dick-riding confirmed. thanks.

are you fat? can you run 2 miles in under 20 min? do you live in your parents basement? did you try out for military/gov/civil service and NOT get a call back? are you emo? are you a mama's boy? do you have daddy issues? do you want to be a school teacher? firefighter? paramedic? police officer? politician?

if you answered yes to ONE of those, you're a wanna-be (except for the 2-mile run) and you are a dick-riding bandwagon-jumping idiot. i would never align myself with these retards.

really?

**being dramatic, i know... but i made a hypothesis based on the information in this thread. you're gay. go away. -not gay as in homosexual, gay as in you failed to do your research on a so-called group of retards who scratch and sniff scratch tickets...

dick-riding confirmed. thanks.

are you fat? can you run 2 miles in under 20 min? do you live in your parents basement? did you try out for military/gov/civil service and NOT get a call back? are you emo? are you a mama's boy? do you have daddy issues? do you want to be a school teacher? firefighter? paramedic? police officer? politician?

if you answered yes to ONE of those, you're a wanna-be (except for the 2-mile run) and you are a dick-riding bandwagon-jumping idiot. i would never align myself with these retards.

really?

**being dramatic, i know... but i made a hypothesis based on the information in this thread. you're gay. go away. -not gay as in homosexual, gay as in you failed to do your research on a so-called group of retards who scratch and sniff scratch tickets...

http://www.aa.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom