Patrick Kennedy grows a pair

RI Voters ?......we have "Felony Frank" that keeps getting reelected by idiots ....can you say "Devil Patrick" ?..."Ketchup Kerry "?....and the last three speakers of the house have been indicted ....and you think RI is bad ....

DustyDog, the scary part is that Ray-500 is right, RI is worse than Mass. It is so expected in RI, that people hardly talk about it any more. We may hear more headline names on the news, but the RI pols have learned a long time ago to keep things quiet. Once in awhile a Buddy Cianci story would break out, but that was like a wisp of smoke in the wind of RI politics.

DustyDog, the scary part is that Ray-500 is right, RI is worse than Mass. It is so expected in RI, that people hardly talk about it any more. We may hear more headline names on the news, but the RI pols have learned a long time ago to keep things quiet. Once in awhile a Buddy Cianci story would break out, but that was like a wisp of smoke in the wind of RI politics.

Sounds like another zombie state and to think it's worst then mass...wow!!.....and buddy cianci needs to go away too....how soon the zombies in RI forget what a felon and all around scumbag he was, is, and always be ...

I live in RI and would not give this POS a contrib. for his straight jacket. Rehab is calling....calling....calling to him. Better rehab than "representing" RI. This dufus has never, ever had a job of any type and just cashed in on the Kennedy name. Have never, ever voted for him....but this is RI. I cannot fathom why my fellow citizens keep voting in these scumbags time after time after time. Our General Assembly is a cesspool and RI voters just keep returning the same maggots to office. I truly do not understand.

+1

Back
Top Bottom