Patrick Kennedy grows a pair

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
Patrick Kennedy rips media coverage of the war.

Just this afternoon. Though his voice was breaking, his words screamed with anger and feeling that resonated with the sound of his fathers impassioned pleas on the senate floor.

This might be the first good thing I've ever seen Patrick do. I hope he does more of it before he goes. If he keeps this up I hope he stays.

I don't like seeing our men and women dying on foreign soil. It's worse when the MSM and the moonbats don't get behind what's happening in this world.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/po...nedy_rips_media_coverage/srvc=home&position=0

Last edited:
Cocaine's a hell of a drug................

cocainehellweb.jpg

[rofl]

He's not running for re-election. Perhaps he just wants SOMETHING he said to actually get some attention before he goes.

best and true bumper sticker out there "Teddys car has killed more people then my gun" ......Patrick needs to just go away....anyone want to kick in for the straight jacket ?

The way his voice was breaking, I'm pretty sure he hasn't grown a pair. What a crazy rant. For Kennedy to go ballistic over a meaningless, throwaway House resolution written by Dennis Kucinich to demand that the troops be withdrawn from Afghanistan is not "standing up for the troops". It is vanity and arrogance, and insanity.

Now I'm not saying that government-controlled media is doing a good job covering Afghanistan - they are not; in fact, barely covering it at all, with the neglect probably at the direction of the WH. Remember, the Obamists loathe the military. But I do think the media have no obligation to cover the speechifying about this particular resolution.

For real reporting on Afghanistan, go to michaelyon-online.com

best and true bumper sticker out there "Teddys car has killed more people then my gun" ......Patrick needs to just go away....anyone want to kick in for the straight jacket ?

I live in RI and would not give this POS a contrib. for his straight jacket. Rehab is calling....calling....calling to him. Better rehab than "representing" RI. This dufus has never, ever had a job of any type and just cashed in on the Kennedy name. Have never, ever voted for him....but this is RI. I cannot fathom why my fellow citizens keep voting in these scumbags time after time after time. Our General Assembly is a cesspool and RI voters just keep returning the same maggots to office. I truly do not understand.

No, but will contribute to a "good riddance" fund to purchase a sign at our Central Landfill that states, "Garbage in, garbage out...Patrick, relax and be at home".

Ray, since you live in RI, I hope that you and 50 of your best friends will come out to the 2nd Annual Tax Day Tea Party at the State House on April 15 from 3-6 pm.

We had 3500 people at the first Tea Party, I'd like to see 10,000 this year.

And check out all the projects and discussions at RI Tea Party Networking Site

Ray, since you live in RI, I hope that you and 50 of your best friends will come out to the 2nd Annual Tax Day Tea Party at the State House on April 15 from 3-6 pm.

We had 3500 people at the first Tea Party, I'd like to see 10,000 this year.

And check out all the projects and discussions at RI Tea Party Networking Site

Will definitely plan on being there. Enough is enough. I am not, and will not be......a sheeple. These douchbags....on all levels...city/town, state & federal need to listen and hear. I'm sure I am not the only one that is getting very, very ticked off with all this crap.....on all levels!

I would bet that he is trying to get some "powerful video" news time before retiring. So, that the last "stock footage" of him in the senate is him doing his Teddy melt down impression.
So, after he moves to mass, that will be what they broadcast on the news and is usable for his run for "Ted's Senate" seat commercials.

And yes, I really do think we (and he) are that dumb.

I would bet that he is trying to get some "powerful video" news time before retiring. So, that the last "stock footage" of him in the senate is him doing his Teddy melt down impression.
So, after he moves to mass, that will be what they broadcast on the news and is usable for his run for "Ted's Senate" seat commercials.

And yes, I really do think we (and he) are that dumb.

I saw and heard a person that was either drunk or high or both. Like his father, who was given to ramblings, Patrick has no clue about the real world and real folks. Perhaps he can spend some time restoring a vintage vehicle that had the misfortune of going off a bridge. No body will be present.....vehicle is prime for restoration. Water damage waiver needed.

During the time needed for the restoration, he can always go on camera, become bellicose, rant and rave, flail his arms, and show the world what a jerk he really is. A person who has never, ever held a real job is going to tell folks about his "ideas" concerning the military and military actions. Perhaps in one of his drug-induced hazes he emulated a real military person (in his mind) and that gives him the authority to speak of these matters.

Patrick, go away. Commit yourself to a long-term care facility. Am sure your family will take care of it. I, for one, am tired of your rantings and foibles. What's that saying about "Falling close to the tree?" [wink]

The way his voice was breaking, I'm pretty sure he hasn't grown a pair. What a crazy rant. For Kennedy to go ballistic over a meaningless, throwaway House resolution written by Dennis Kucinich to demand that the troops be withdrawn from Afghanistan is not "standing up for the troops". It is vanity and arrogance, and insanity.

Now I'm not saying that government-controlled media is doing a good job covering Afghanistan - they are not; in fact, barely covering it at all, with the neglect probably at the direction of the WH. Remember, the Obamists loathe the military. But I do think the media have no obligation to cover the speechifying about this particular resolution.

For real reporting on Afghanistan, go to michaelyon-online.com

the war powers resolution allows the president to go to war for up to 90(?) days without any congressional authorization. we're going on ten years now, and it's "throwaway" to even debate 50 U.S.C. 1544(c), but wasn't throwaway to get into the war? it's the same set of laws. the US hasn't declared war since june 1942, yet to go to war now you can just do it, then tell congress "go ahead and don't authorize continuing it. see what you get." how is positioning yourself against this not standing up for the troops? do they like it or something? i would think that standing up for the troops entails paying for what they need once you've committed them to fighting, or just not fighting, considering you are wasting their time and, you know, sending them to their potential deaths. and they're obviously not giving them what they need. ask anyone.

afpak is way out of line in consideration of the history of defensive, authorized US military operations with no declaration of war, specifically the substance of these operations. consider the barbary wars, wherein neither president madison nor congress nor the supreme court had any problem kicking ass in a totally undeclared war out in the mediterranean to protect pirate raids on US merchants and their trading partners. before that was the quasi-war, which was not altogether different. congress never saw fit to utter a word against something so obvious as open war on the high seas -- which nobody owns -- purely for the defense of real, tangible assets of US citizens. who would argue against that? it would be like saying you need to fill out a form before you draw your sidearm in defense.

yet in those cases we're talking about stuff we've already bought or made ourselves. don't recall the US building any north african colonies, either, or trying to set up a centralized state for the countrymen of the barbary pirates after capturing or killing them all. don't recall anyone fighting over a "strategic interest" under the president that authored the bill of rights. would we allow, and be just peachy-keen-content with, communist china coming here to run a 10-year military campaign to fight the millions of gangbangers in the country?

i think it's just a little bit more complicated than you put it. not to mention that suggesting virtually 24/7 coverage of congress should suddenly pull a damnatio memoriae when kucinich and ron paul are talking is basically like saying nancy pelosi is right about the fairness doctrine, she just picked the wrong colors to side with. they're elected representatives, and i bet they have far closer to the constitutionally mandated 30,000 citizens in their trust than we here in the people's democratic republic of strugglechusetts.

yeah, that pretty much sums up my first impression. he obviously intentionally latched himself to an idea that he thinks matters. all the more reason to consider it. politicians have to follow public opinion to stay in favor. they don't lead it. if they did, we'd have had a gold dollar in the late 70s, courtesy ron paul. it's not like even one iota of sane economics allows for anything else. it takes politics to behave in total ignorance of reality.

Last edited:
Congress did authorize it, shortly after 9/11/01. It didn't declare war, but it did authorize the operation.

I live in RI and would not give this POS a contrib. for his straight jacket. Rehab is calling....calling....calling to him. Better rehab than "representing" RI. This dufus has never, ever had a job of any type and just cashed in on the Kennedy name. Have never, ever voted for him....but this is RI. I cannot fathom why my fellow citizens keep voting in these scumbags time after time after time. Our General Assembly is a cesspool and RI voters just keep returning the same maggots to office. I truly do not understand.

RI Voters ?......we have "Felony Frank" that keeps getting reelected by idiots ....can you say "Devil Patrick" ?..."Ketchup Kerry "?....and the last three speakers of the house have been indicted ....and you think RI is bad ....

Back
Top Bottom