oregon militia seizes building

its going to be interesting to see how progressives respond to this. Progressives went out of their way to support OWS and will flame anyone who bashes the actions of BLM. Eric Holder himself occupied a JROTC building when in college.

- - - Updated - - -

he clarified that in a comment, he means residents of other states.
Oh, other states, got it.

The people on the ground - the ones going to jail over the burn - don't want this, they have decided they want to go the martyr route. The other folks - the ones who took over the building - have other ideas.

The ring leaders seem to be bring accused of being govt plants and provocateurs and have gotten some to come along. The people who have them pegged as govt-entities have many good points. Taking over a building instead of defending those wronged is a red flag.

We will have to see how this goes - and those of you who want something closer may get your wish before this is over. I would have taken a much more detailed interest in this had I been closer, much like those in Oregon take a slight interest in Mass Gun Laws.

How so?

Couldn't they have picked someplace warm???

That would be counter intuitive.....the feds will suffer the cold as well then get angry and fire the first shot.....then its game on. We can only hope that there will be date/time stamped cameras on scene to catch the fed that fires first.

They all ready said that this doesn't compare to there movement, two reason. First they had the support of people behind them, ya OK. Second, yep you guessed it guns. They clame they were non violent and as we all know that was BS.

Jason.

Spell much?

Really? You don't see a difference between then and now?

I'll be doing something else tomorrow. Once the NFL came out and said they'll be joining the NBA in their gun control bullshit I can't watch football any more without thinking of the WWF. Pro football ahs become less and less entertaining every year (I mean, the refereeing...sheesh) and I'm pretty much done with it. But that's just me....I don't advocate anyone else giving it up [smile]

If people can't pull THEMSELVES away from the bread and circuses - then there is never going to be any sort of revolt.

If people can't pull THEMSELVES away from the bread and circuses - then there is never going to be any sort of revolt.

The vast majotiy will NEVER, EVER pull themselves away from the bread and circus, until those who will and did change things, and those who wouldn't perish.

Once the shit starts in this country, the FREE SHIT ARMY are in for a very rude awakening, as are government officials at every level.

I think you, like many of us, don't see Americans getting off their couches and acting against government tyranny but are inside secretly hoping we're wrong. I know I feel that way. I have little faith in the American people as a whole yet am desperately hoping I am wrong and enough momentum gets started to actually begin to take back what's left of the country. If it DOES happen it will be bloody, tragic and a ****ing nightmare....not at all like the military video games everyone is so fond of. The government is totally out of control and their tyrany has been evident for decades and only in the last 8 years do I see anger against the federal government begin to take hold on a national scale. It will be a war!

Without getting too [tinfoil], I can't help but question the motive, timing, and leadership behind this. On its surface, it appears to differ from most other standoffs. Waco was a cult leader with a Messiah complex, with a small group of armed, yet ill trained devotees. If initial reports of this prove accurate, 150 men, armed with semi autos and provisions, it might go a different direction. Add in the fact that many could be trained veterans, and it starts to resemble Waco less.

The idea of militias has always fascinated me. Mostly how the media handles them. In third world countries, they're typically referred to as "freedom fighters". Here on US soil, they're "Armed White Right Wing Militias". The potential for provocateurs to infiltrate their ranks is apparent. The .fed has been busted numerous times through the years, from late 60's bombings in San Fransisco, to WTO riots in Seattle.

This is one to keep a close eye on.

Waco was a setup.

If you want to get a more proper orientation to what went down there I'd suggest you pick up a copy of "Boston's Gun Bible" - and search out some of the books written by Vin Suprynowicz.

You will come away with a COMPLETELY different attitude than what you likely have now.

Step back just a second and take another look. If true, what happened to get 150 armed men to defy TPTB? With all NES's chest thumping and online posturing about how we won't stand for the latest government incursions into our quality of life, could you foresee anything akin to this in, say, Boston?
Right. Let's send 150 NES members, sans guns, into a local McDonalds and wipe out all the Double Cheeseburgers. That's about the extent. With all our badassery we can't even find where a pizza is made.

The fact that there are 150 men who signed on to this - if that is true - is a VERY telling sign.

He uses "foreigners" I don't think he knows the meaning? They are Americans, unorganized fail at it's best.

I think you need to look back a couple hundred years for the understanding of what this country was supposed to be - to understand why he used "foreigners".

The fact that YOU don't know the meaning - is another piece of evidence of how far the FEDERAL government has over-reached.

this is what this country was built on !

??? Correct me if I am wrong. What exactly is going on there? From what I understand. These cattle ranchers grazing rights on public land have been eliminated or reduce. They are arguing that they can no longer make a living grazing cattle on their own land?

I guess they can't afford to buy anymore land to run their business? If the market demanded high enough prices for their good they could be making a living doing what they do? All of us would love to use public land to make a living doing stuff we love to do. We can't since we don't have the money to purchase 1,000's of acres.

So we get jobs working at gun stores, driving trucks, or whatever. I would be calling more for a revolution if .Gov was kicking people off their own land. That doesn't seem to be the case here?? What am I missing?

The people on the ground - the ones going to jail over the burn - don't want this, they have decided they want to go the martyr route. The other folks - the ones who took over the building - have other ideas.

The ring leaders seem to be bring accused of being govt plants and provocateurs and have gotten some to come along. The people who have them pegged as govt-entities have many good points. Taking over a building instead of defending those wronged is a red flag.

We will have to see how this goes - and those of you who want something closer may get your wish before this is over. I would have taken a much more detailed interest in this had I been closer, much like those in Oregon take a slight interest in Mass Gun Laws.

If this whole thing could get exposed as a massive government led false flag to enable more gun control - then it might yet have a positive effect.

I dont know. Perhaps this group made a calculated decision that may pan out like they wanted. After all, what we really have here is ranchers who were tried and convicted of being terrorists. The .gov did over reach on this (not sure why). Even the most liberal of liberals will be able to see a difference between the ranchers and the more current definition of what a terrorist is. I think that at some point if/when this escalates even the main stream media will investigate the back story. The last thing .gov wants is for them to be questioned why they tried and convicted these folks as terrorists when there are real "terrorists" infiltrating all parts of the world. .Gov is going to have a real hard time explaining how these American folks are terrorists.

....something closer...............

The way the Federal Govt could react - they will look for examples in every state to push their agenda. I think we will all get to decide where out line is shortly. Is it when they come and take you buddies stuff or when they come to you? Is it when they make all of us criminals with the stroke of a pen or when they tell us to turn ourselves over or when they come to get us?

Nothing happens in a vacuum - like they say 'The Butterfly Effect'

Can't help but wonder about the timing. Wait a week till after O'Bummer announcing his executive actions on gun control and it looks like effect. Doing so just before a major announcement and it smells of attempted cause. I have no doubt about the sincerity of 99% of those involved, but one shouldn't underestimate the power of one or two infiltrating agitators.

I dont know. Perhaps this group made a calculated decision that may pan out like they wanted. After all, what we really have here is ranchers who were tried and convicted of being terrorists. The .gov did over reach on this (not sure why). Even the most liberal of liberals will be able to see a difference between the ranchers and the more current definition of what a terrorist is. I think that at some point if/when this escalates even the main stream media will investigate the back story. The last thing .gov wants is for them to be questioned why they tried and convicted these folks as terrorists when there are real "terrorists" infiltrating all parts of the world. .Gov is going to have a real hard time explaining how these American folks are terrorists.

The misinformed and the disinformed public won't give two shits about the entire situation.

I think you, like many of us, don't see Americans getting off their couches and acting against government tyranny but are inside secretly hoping we're wrong. I know I feel that way. I have little faith in the American people as a whole yet am desperately hoping I am wrong and enough momentum gets started to actually begin to take back what's left of the country. If it DOES happen it will be bloody, tragic and a ****ing nightmare....not at all like the military video games everyone is so fond of. The government is totally out of control and their tyrany has been evident for decades and only in the last 8 years do I see anger against the federal government begin to take hold on a national scale. It will be a war!

You must have missed the 90's.

People were pretty pissed off at the government back then too - but only had radio shows, print , and word of mouth to spread the word.

??? Correct me if I am wrong. What exactly is going on there? From what I understand. These cattle ranchers grazing rights on public land have been eliminated or reduce. They are arguing that they can no longer make a living grazing cattle on their own land?

I guess they can't afford to buy anymore land to run their business? If the market demanded high enough prices for their good they could be making a living doing what they do? All of us would love to use public land to make a living doing stuff we love to do. We can't since we don't have the money to purchase 1,000's of acres.

So we get jobs working at gun stores, driving trucks, or whatever. I would be calling more for a revolution if .Gov was kicking people off their own land. That doesn't seem to be the case here?? What am I missing?

Again - repeated for emphasis - go search out Vin Suprynowicz and either read his books or his columns ( I believe the columns are online ) - he's the best primer out there that I know of to get a better understanding of why the people out west are so pissed off at the Federal government.

The idea of militias has always fascinated me. Mostly how the media handles them. In third world countries, they're typically referred to as "freedom fighters". Here on US soil, they're "Armed White Right Wing Militias". The potential for provocateurs to infiltrate their ranks is apparent. The .fed has been busted numerous times through the years, from late 60's bombings in San Fransisco, to WTO riots in Seattle.

This is one to keep a close eye on.

It's one of those "irregular verbs" whose meaning depends on who's talking: "I am a patriot, you are a freedom fighter, he is a terrorist."

So where are the reports of the "armed takeover" coming from?

Do we have something going on here similar to what this woman describes: ?

Well technically, it is an armed takeover. They have taken control of a facility and are armed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom