• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democrats Propose Bill to Neuter Militias

This right says it all about how mAss politicians feel about the people of this state. NO SELF HELP. Pee and blow your whistle

A Declaration of the Rights of the Inhabitants of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts​

Article I.​

All men are born free and equal, and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights; among which may be reckoned the right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties; that of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property; in fine, that of seeking and obtaining their safety and happiness. [Annulled by Amendments, Art. CVI.]

For f***s sake, Timothy McVay acted alone….
Their scared of
Militia not some lone wolf..
Like most mass shooters.

All our flooding, our country with illegals

This country is f***ed
I’m just saying, if you’re remotely interested in Mcvey and OKC you might want to look into that a bit.
I’m not trying to derail this so I’ll leave that up to you. 👍👍

Markeys pushing the same lies…who were the 5 capital officers killed or injured? I’ve never heard a name.

This right says it all about how mAss politicians feel about the people of this state. NO SELF HELP. Pee and blow your whistle

A Declaration of the Rights of the Inhabitants of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts​

Article I.​

All men are born free and equal, and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights; among which may be reckoned the right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties; that of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property; in fine, that of seeking and obtaining their safety and happiness. [Annulled by Amendments, Art. CVI.]
I’m surprised they haven’t amended this to remove “men” from it..

Back
Top Bottom