Democrats Propose Bill to Neuter Militias

This right says it all about how mAss politicians feel about the people of this state. NO SELF HELP. Pee and blow your whistle

A Declaration of the Rights of the Inhabitants of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts​

Article I.​

All men are born free and equal, and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights; among which may be reckoned the right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties; that of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property; in fine, that of seeking and obtaining their safety and happiness. [Annulled by Amendments, Art. CVI.]

For f***s sake, Timothy McVay acted alone….
Their scared of
Militia not some lone wolf..
Like most mass shooters.

All our flooding, our country with illegals

This country is f***ed
I’m just saying, if you’re remotely interested in Mcvey and OKC you might want to look into that a bit.
I’m not trying to derail this so I’ll leave that up to you. 👍👍

Markeys pushing the same lies…who were the 5 capital officers killed or injured? I’ve never heard a name.

This right says it all about how mAss politicians feel about the people of this state. NO SELF HELP. Pee and blow your whistle

A Declaration of the Rights of the Inhabitants of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts​

Article I.​

All men are born free and equal, and have certain natural, essential, and unalienable rights; among which may be reckoned the right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties; that of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property; in fine, that of seeking and obtaining their safety and happiness. [Annulled by Amendments, Art. CVI.]
I’m surprised they haven’t amended this to remove “men” from it..

Back
Top Bottom