• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Democrats Propose Bill to Neuter Militias

Reptile

NES Member
Are "Mostly Peaceful Protests" still OK?

They won't pass this because it would be used against antifa...
No, antifa is except because latches. And because antifa is spelled with 'ant' they will make an exemption in the law exempting actual ants, but because of 'ant'ifa, spelling they will say close enough. This is absurd? Our election was absurd....

This is just laughable. I don’t consider NES to be a militia.

But regardless, let’s pretend in a fantasy world, where this law is passed, there’s nothing to stop a bunch of individual citizens from running a muck.

These politicians are so f***ing clueless about the amount of people armed in the state versus law-enforcement.

And Massachusetts people applying for licenses at record number I think based on my renewal card I just got.

The whole anti-gun sediment is retarded.. brought to you with the same people who believed in Covid vaccines and lockdowns.

For f***s sake, Timothy McVay acted alone….
Their scared of
Militia not some lone wolf..
Like most mass shooters.

All our flooding, our country with illegals

This country is f***ed

Last edited:
I believe there was another group of people who tried the same thing a few years ago. I wonder what history could teach us about that Mr. Markey.

This is just laughable. I don’t consider NES to be a militia.

NES Militia:

"No .40 in the ranks!"
"I can't make it then, can we do 2.30?"
"This revolution is expensive, can we skinflint?"
"I'm a felon or possibly the MA AG. How do I build an AR?"
"But all I have is a Taurus"

NES Militia:

"No .40 in the ranks!"
"I can't make it then, can we do 2.30?"
"This revolution is expensive, can we skinflint?"
"I'm a felon or possibly the MA AG. How do I build an AR?"
"But all I have is a Taurus"
You could add to that list forever like my recent want to sell threads.. no picture gun broker price

Or who’s bringing the whiskey and cigars this time?

Back
Top Bottom