• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bill H.4139

If you moved newly banned assets out of Mass in a reasonable time period after enactment then the state would have a hard time prosecuting
In truth they would need to prove that you knowingly possessed them in Mass post enactment so if you just drive them out of state without getting searched on the way there would be little chance of prosecution let alone conviction.

I’m taking all mine up to New Hampshire via boat!!!

There is a well known shop overtly selling lowers at a really good price here (on NES).
Are lowers subject to the same wait time as a full firearm? I am one of those unlucky people always have a delay and the place of which you speak is a bit of a hike for me. Making two trips out there in the same week is a lot.

Are lowers subject to the same wait time as a full firearm? I am one of those unlucky people always have a delay and the place of which you speak is a bit of a hike for me. Making two trips out there in the same week is a lot.
Feds cause the delay. Feds say the lower is a firearm. Complete or a receiver it’s all the same.

Just means you need to hit quantities that make a double trip worth it...

Back
Top Bottom