• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

oregon militia seizes building

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3379114/posts

Embattled Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy told OPB that approximately 150 militiamen have occupied Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Building on Saturday evening.

The militiamen are in Burns, Oregon to support Dwight Hammond and his son, Steven Hammond. They're ranchers convicted of arson, who are due to report to prison on Monday.

The militiamen broke in to the federal building with supplies, including food and a generator. Cliven Bundy spoke to his son, Ammon Bundy, on the phone after they occupied the building.

"He told me that they were there for the long run. I guess they figured they're going to be there for whatever it takes--and I don't know what that means," Bundy said.......

Don't know any of them personally but that's some rough people in that area. High desert so hot as hell in the summer and cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey in the winter. Hard life in that area and most could not live it.

Going to go out on a limb and say they will be dealt with more harshly than the lone wolf Jihadi terrorists bombing, axing, stabbing, and shooting up our country on a regular basis.

Going to go out on a limb and say they will be dealt with more harshly than the lone wolf Jihadi terrorists bombing, axing, stabbing, and shooting up our country on a regular basis.

Our state government is so corrupt it doesn't suprised me people are doing this kind of protest. State declared a phoney emergency to push through gun registration. Add to that they have armed the BLM when dealing with the ranchers. Pure state corruption.

Bummer came to Roseburg oregon to push for gun control and thousands of us were there to protest him. Oregonians are getting fed up with the corruption, we have an appointed govenor because the democrat voted in had to resign for corruption.

Bummer came to Roseburg oregon to push for gun control and thousands of us were there to protest him. Oregonians are getting fed up with the corruption, we have an appointed govenor because the democrat voted in had to resign for corruption.

Looks like you guys have had just about enough out there. Hopefully this event will be the catalyst to finally start the revolt this country so sorely needs

Jesus, 3 years for starting a controlled fire to limit wildfires and time served for being an accomplice to terrorism? WTF.

Last edited:
Looks like you guys have had just about enough out there. Hopefully this event will be the catalyst to finally start the revolt this country so sorely needs

No telling what will happen but there is a lot of open country there. Hunted deer over there and the average shot was 200 yards. Antelope were out a bit farther.

I brought this up at dinner tonight and my black female roommate had never heard of the Hammonds. How could you not? The .gov has been harassing these strong white men for years now.

Should definitely keep an eye on this. I wouldn't be surprised if people involved with arresting and convicting that family started "disappearing".

Could be some government instigators stirring the pot just in time for bummers gun controls. It's just what government would want to happen.

So, the two Hammonds have, through their lawyer, said that they will report to prison on Monday. Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers said that the Hammonds said they do not want this help. According to Ammon Bundy, the locals are disinterested in participating.

Why is this being pushed now when the injured parties apparently want nothing to do with it?

Could be some government instigators stirring the pot just in time for bummers gun controls. It's just what government would want to happen.

Maybe. It isn't "go time."

How is Cliven Bundy connected to all this? He's from Nevada? Seems more like one man or group's vendetta against BLM, although I can't blame him.

The original "go time" in 1775 was preceded by the 1st Continental Congress which had resolved to form the 2nd Congress in 1775 and it sat about a month before Lexington and Concord. The Founding Fathers already had committees of correspondence, organized militia units in every colony, if not every town or county and had been thrown out of their houses or forced to house and pay for British soldiers, denied due process, tortured, had their livelihoods destroyed and denied the right of self government.

Back
Top Bottom