oregon militia seizes building

this is what this country was built on !

Yep, and here's an example of what this country has become:

detroit-abandoned-buildings-joe-gee.jpg

1b11fd104e3d4a25e55ddeb830825394.jpg

Perhaps enough people are fed up with the direction we've been taken and are looking to finally do something about it.

So, the two Hammonds have, through their lawyer, said that they will report to prison on Monday. Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers said that the Hammonds said they do not want this help. According to Ammon Bundy, the locals are disinterested in participating.

Why is this being pushed now when the injured parties apparently want nothing to do with it?

There's a lot of ranchers that are pissed off at the Feds. This is just another case pushing them towards actually starting a war, one which the Feds have all but cornered them into.

Every revolt starts as a small spark that quickly turns into a raging inferno...like falling dominos. Slowly but surely the MSM is leaking bits and pieces of this story out. Nothing on CNN and MSNBC but Faux News has a nice write-up on this (but not a peep about Oregon):

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/03/mexico-mayor-slain-day-after-taking-office.html?intcmp=hpbt3 .

I'll bet there are a few skid marks on the tidy whiteys of a few folks in the White Hut tonight trying to figure out what to do next

Last edited:
Frenchglenn Oregon has very little population and is 60 miles from Burns. High desert and open country. Kinda situated like Waco but a hell of a lot colder. So cold old people would catch pneumonia real quick. It's going to be interesting what government does and if media reports it.

Frenchglenn Oregon has very little population and is 60 miles from Burns. High desert and open country. Kinda situated like Waco but a hell of a lot colder. So cold old people would catch pneumonia real quick. It's going to be interesting what government does and if media reports it.

I'm betting the government goes full retard again, like Waco...it's in their DNA

Last edited:
The Ford Theater, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Kent State, Oklahoma City, the Unabomber, the DC Sniper and the Bundy Ranch were all sparks too. Pats are on at 1:00 tomorrow, right?

Every revolt starts as a small spark that quickly turns into a raging inferno...like falling dominos. Slowly but surely the MSM is leaking bits and pieces of this story out. Nothing on CNN and MSNBC but Faux News has a nice write-up on this (but not a peep about Oregon):

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/03/mexico-mayor-slain-day-after-taking-office.html?intcmp=hpbt3 .

I'll bet there are a few skid marks on the tidy whiteys of a few folks in the White Hut tonight trying to figure out what to do next

Well oregon has a lot of military gear for its cops but this is 150 miles to a big town like Bend oregon. It will take days to set up a perimeter and those outside will get frost bit quickly. Going to be difficult for government to react quickly and it's going to take most of our cops in the state to cover this.

The Ford Theater, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Kent State, Oklahoma City, the Unabomber, the DC Sniper and the Bundy Ranch were all sparks too. Pats are on at 1:00 tomorrow, right?

Really? You don't see a difference between then and now?

I'll be doing something else tomorrow. Once the NFL came out and said they'll be joining the NBA in their gun control bullshit I can't watch football any more without thinking of the WWF. Pro football ahs become less and less entertaining every year (I mean, the refereeing...sheesh) and I'm pretty much done with it. But that's just me....I don't advocate anyone else giving it up [smile]

Last edited:
Democrats? Republicans? What's the difference?

Well what ever the difference if it goes to combat they have picked an interesting place for it to happen. The logistics it will take to move all the cops needed to control 150 men, plus they are so far from the city all the cops gear will have to travel hundreds of miles to get there. Add to that most of the state cops are on the west side of the state, the wet side and don't have cold weather gear like the east side does. Add to that the weather is turning to snow and you can see how hard this will be to end quickly if the militia is determined.

So, the two Hammonds have, through their lawyer, said that they will report to prison on Monday. Stewart Rhodes of Oathkeepers said that the Hammonds said they do not want this help. According to Ammon Bundy, the locals are disinterested in participating.

Why is this being pushed now when the injured parties apparently want nothing to do with it?

Because its not particularly about the injured parties, its about the potential of government creating hundreds or thousands more "injured parties" if they are not reigned in.
The feds are completely out of f'ing control and they need their asses handed to them once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without getting too [tinfoil], I can't help but question the motive, timing, and leadership behind this. On its surface, it appears to differ from most other standoffs. Waco was a cult leader with a Messiah complex, with a small group of armed, yet ill trained devotees. If initial reports of this prove accurate, 150 men, armed with semi autos and provisions, it might go a different direction. Add in the fact that many could be trained veterans, and it starts to resemble Waco less.

The idea of militias has always fascinated me. Mostly how the media handles them. In third world countries, they're typically referred to as "freedom fighters". Here on US soil, they're "Armed White Right Wing Militias". The potential for provocateurs to infiltrate their ranks is apparent. The .fed has been busted numerous times through the years, from late 60's bombings in San Fransisco, to WTO riots in Seattle.

This is one to keep a close eye on.

Small militias in other countries are called freedom fighters by the US media, I'm sure interally they're called terrorists and other unsavory names.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm betting the government goes full retard again, like Waco...it's in their DNA

Probably, and at the perfect time too because of the executive order coming regarding gun control. Right now there's a bunch of chefs whipping up a big shit sandwich and the end result of this story will be one of the ingredients.

And yet our gov will have no problem finding non oath keeping persons to do what ever needs to be done.....

This story is all over FB this morning. I'm guessing once mainstream media is told what they can and can't say, we'll see it on regular tv news.

For sure this will be whipped into the gun grab debate. This is almost made for the Gov. Gun grabbers and the media .To have this happen just before the actions of Obama is really amazing! We'really going to see a full court press against all reason. The Nets and the feds are salivating for violence. Que the leading news programs! Guns at 11 ! This will not end as anyone thinks, I fear. [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom