• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"End Zone Militia"

ablediver

NES Member
GunBrethren,

Quick question: I'm living in a Free State now, so, NFL doesn't get televised here unless it's with the local teams. I had the opportunity to watch the Pats take the Bills on 10/22/2023 . What happened to the End Zone Militia letting off a volley after every TD ? Have firearm regulations gone that far there now?

The Super Bowels isn't played at a home field. And Gillette has never hosted a Super Bowel.
Yes.....so what I meant was....they wanted to take them with the team, to the field they were playing on in the super bowl but it wasn't allowed because....gunz. Bur it turns out the NFL viewed it as a home field advantage.

It was at the victory parade that Mahhty Walsh banned them from showing up because .....gunz.

Last edited:
When the people fear the government, that's tyranny; when the government fears the people, that's freedom.

It is amazing that freedom from tyranny started in MA. And now we have gone 180 degrees in the opposite direction. :(
Because ++gud

Dumbest thing I ever heard at a game I was at years ago...

the Pats scored: and the militia let off a volley, some MENSA candidate behind me says: "I hope they aren't using real bullets"

yeah buddy, they're letting off volleys into the stands.:rolleyes:
It’d be a lot cooler if they did!!

I havent watched a game in several years, but last weekend I heard the final drive on the radio. After Buffalo's final few plays and time expired, I heard the end of game volley.

Back
Top Bottom