• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

oregon militia seizes building

See you with your ruck packed and ready to go when the shit hits the fan.
no, no you won't. Since I'm not an enlisted man anymore, I have the luxury of being able to pick and chose who I want on my left, and who I want on my right. Some of these guys are actually very active members on here, and quite well trained. And what's even better is... THEY CAN KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. The Oathkeepers on the other hand don't miss an opportunity to hold their faces in every camera around, push the boundaries of humour on social media, and are the exact opposite of my idea of "quiet professionals". Not the kind of people I want to watch my back, sorry.

Oath Keepers wasn't even around when any of those events happened, so where you got your info or opinion is beyond me.

I carry Oath Keepers membership card #196 and was at the original and first meeting/muster of the entire organization at Lexington Green in March 2009 and attended the after meeting in a Bolton bed and breakfast with the primary officers of the organization and the MA state chapter. The organization has only been around since that date.

See you with your ruck packed and ready to go when the shit hits the fan.

And hell yes I neg rep'ed you because you don't have a clue about what you're taking about.

maybe if you learned how to read, you'd see I did not capitalize Oath Keepers.....the concept of keeping one's oath did not start with the movement of the same name. Regardless, I've yet to see your little club do like anything of value yet so it's all talk on the internet.

And hell yes I neg rep'ed you because it's so incredibly gay to neg someone over a difference of opinion.

Last edited:
no, no you won't. Since I'm not an enlisted man anymore, I have the luxury of being able to pick and chose who I want on my left, and who I want on my right. Some of these guys are actually very active members on here, and quite well trained. And what's even better is... THEY CAN KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. The Oathkeepers on the other hand don't miss an opportunity to hold their faces in every camera around, push the boundaries of humour on social media, and are the exact opposite of my idea of "quiet professionals". Not the kind of people I want to watch my back, sorry.

You are an imbecile. The Oath Keepers have always tried to intervene to PREVENT things from happening. You're as clueless as the poster I responded too...maybe more.

maybe if you learned how to read, you'd see I did not capitalize Oath Keepers.....the concept of keeping one's oath did not start with the movement of the same name. Regardless, I've yet to see your little club do like anything of value yet so it's all talk on the internet.

And hell yes I neg rep'ed you because it's so incredibly gay to neg someone over a difference of opinion.

You're as weak as your bullshit reply. Capitals.......what are kidding me?[rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

Last edited by a moderator:
You are an imbecile. The Oath Keepers have always tried to intervene to PREVENT things from happening. You're as clueless as the poster I responded too...maybe more.
Yeah, let's start ad hominem attacks. Those Oath keepers are awesome warriors, combat ready at al, times, and they are all ready to go, go, go. Not.

Grammar is to important too ignore. This thread is turning out to be exactly what I expected [laugh]

Maybe i should have chosen a better phrase than oath keepers so the more easily confused among us can keep up. My point was that the "oath keeper types" who obviously existed before setting up a formal organization didn't do shit in the past incidents where the gov't shot it's own people. Presumably "oath keepers" exist in the ranks of all police and military structures whether or not they give themselves a name or carry a numbered card like our beltfed hero here. My point was, named or not, when the shit hits the fan they're a scarce commodity.

Grammar is to important too ignore. This thread is turning out to be exactly what I expected [laugh]

Really? One guy makes accusations against an organization that wasn't even around until almost twenty years after the last of the incidents he lists occurred then tries to justify it by saying he didn't capitalize the name? Please! Slander is slander, capitals or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe i should have chosen a better phrase than oath keepers so the more easily confused among us can keep up. My point was that the "oath keeper types" who obviously existed before setting up a formal organization didn't do shit in the past incidents where the gov't shot it's own people. Presumably "oath keepers" exist in the ranks of all police and military structures whether or not they give themselves a name or carry a numbered card like our beltfed hero here. My point was, named or not, when the shit hits the fan they're a scarce commodity.

They've showed up at every major event in the past seven years.....where you been?

YOU stuck your nose in, deal with it.
Nope, you missed my point. I don't have to deal with anything. That's the beauty of being in the position I'm in. I deal with whomever or whatever I cose to deal with. Right now, I chose to not take people for serious who need an organization to remind them that they have an oath to uphold. You know, those assclowns who were running around Fergusson, looking like meal team six, trying to get on TV. Same goes for all these pansy III% ers. Running around with "Molon Labe" shirts and 3% patches, fighting .gov every step of the way in their own minds. All you "organized militias" are mostly Homer Simpson types with a closet full of overpriced condor MULTICAM garbage, and you meet every so often for a cozy round of collective mental masturbation.
I will leave you to your insurrection fantasies right now, ok princess?

Nope, you missed my point. I don't have to deal with anything. That's the beauty of being in the position I'm in. I deal with whomever or whatever I cose to deal with. Right now, I chose to not take people for serious who need an organization to remind them that they have an oath to uphold. You know, those assclowns who were running around Fergusson, looking like meal team six, trying to get on TV. Same goes for all these pansy III% ers. Running around with "Molon Labe" shirts and 3% patches, fighting .gov every step of the way in their own minds. All you "organized militias" are mostly Homer Simpson types with a closet full of overpriced condor MULTICAM garbage, and you meet every so often for a cozy round of collective mental masturbation.
I will leave you to your insurrection fantasies right now, ok princess?

ya, good night Irene. Don't stick your nose into other people's affairs or its very likely to get cut off at some point.

Guys can we dispense with the ad-hom bullshit here? For some here this is actually an important topic. Half of you guys are getting contorted on minutae about "militias" or some BS instead of actually dealing with the meat....

-Mike

Really? One guy makes accusations against an organization that wasn't even around until almost twenty years after the last of the incidents he lists occurred then tries to justify it by saying he didn't capitalize the name? Please! Slander is slander, capitals or not.

- - - Updated - - -

They've showed up at every major event in the past seven years.....where you been?

and did what? rabble roused and got in front of the cameras? LOL...thank god for them!

Guys can we dispense with the ad-hom bullshit here? For some here this is actually an important topic. Half of you guys are getting contorted on minutae about "militias" or some BS instead of actually dealing with the meat....

-Mike

Pretty sure a couple of guys earlier were addressing the problem of how horse meat gets to the Mexican table, so....

CVjcim1.jpg

yeah, but you know its going to get locked down because some folks are treating this discussion like the Twilight character crap.

The list is getting longer :

1. Abortion (can't say much here, I've taken part)

2. Religion / God (oh, yeah, same here)

3. F'in snow tires! are you kidding me ?

4. bicycle by laws OMG !

5. Patriotic activities and groups , NEW!

did I miss anything ?

4. bicycle by laws OMG !

did I miss anything ?

Hmm, maybe a couple Trump threads?

So the big question might finally have an answer. Will American troops fire on American citizens?

They did at Kent State. [rolleyes] Ever hear of Bonus Army when US Troops under the command of Gen Douglas MacArthur attacked WW1 veterans and their families encamped in Washington protesting to get a promised veterans bonus early at the height of the Great Depression ? 2 dead 1017 injured including women and children.

Nothing new here, and remember Shay's Rebellion right here in Mass? Gen Washington led the campaign. 4 killed, many wounded and two hanged after the rebellion was over.

Happened before, will happen again.

Native Americans weren't US Citizens in the 19th Century but were frequently protected by US Treaties and thus protected by the US Govt. Now the Sand Creek Massacre was executed by the Colorado Militia not Federal, equivalent to today's National Guard, Wounded Knee was carried out by Federal a troops.

My open question is when are some of you folks who have been preaching aggressive resistance to the .gov packin' your ruck picking up your AR or AK and heading to Oregon? I've gone thru this whole thread. Is this the new Lexington, is the timing right, or will this just end up being another Waco? Seems to me there are some desperate people out there who are doing what many of you have advocated for years. I'm asking seriously and respectfully. Is this the new shot heard round the world ?

From http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/04/ted-cruz-calls-oregon-protesters-stand/

Ted Cruz...

“Every one of us has a constitutional right to protest, to speak our minds,” Cruz told reporters in Iowa on Monday.

“But we don’t have a constitutional right to use force and violence and to threaten force and violence against others.” He added that, “it is our hope that the protesters there will stand down peaceably, that there will not be a violent confrontation.”

Marco Rubio...

“You can’t be lawless. We live in a republic,” Rubio said. “There are ways to change the laws of this country and the policies. If we get frustrated with it, that’s why we have elections. That’s why we have people we can hold accountable.”

What people are missing/ignoring is that these ranchers have tried the ballot box, the soap box and the jury box and the .gov has stacked the deck too strongly against them, so they're threatening use of the only remaining box of liberty available to them. The BLM is not willing to listen to redress from The People, the courts are not offering any options other than prison and selling to the BLM and the elected officials haven't been backing them up for decades.

P.S. I was not aware that they threatened violence unless violence was brought upon them.

P.P.S. Meanwhile Zero is going to take the stage later this week and attempt to further restrict the ammo box. I wonder why.

4. bicycle by laws OMG !

did I miss anything ?

Home maintenance/repair
Snow tires
Any thread frenchman posts in

Back
Top Bottom