• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

oregon militia seizes building

I got a first read out of a friend in Seattle. The BLM/FED is looking at this as a so what, they locked themselves in on a property that doesn't matter. Let them sit there forever. Its not like they took the Capital!
Obama will use this propaganda nicely!

Place is way out in the sticks and nothing for many miles, if they kill them it's because they want to.

- - - Updated - - -

true story, demanding land be returned to state and local govt doesnt quite have the fear factor they want to scare the liberals

Liberals run oregon, that is why it's so currupt.

The hostag #yallqaeda has been getting traction on Twitter from the liberal crowd re: the militia. Not gonna lie, some of the tweets are actually comical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here it is. Rely on CNN to tie it all together:

attachment.php

Attachments

• andthereitis.jpg
    andthereitis.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 366
#oregonunderattack has made #5 trending on Twitter tonight. I have never seen so many white people who hate white people and scream about white privilege. If you have high BP or don't need a heart attack, don't read the tweets

#oregonunderattack has made #5 trending on Twitter tonight. I have never seen so many white people who hate white people and scream about white privilege. If you have high BP or don't need a heart attack, don't read the tweets

its white guilt. Liberals are full of it.

Ya I bet the same folkes would have cheered the death of women and childeren at waco. Nets a bunch of losers, wouldn't Facebook or tweet to save my life.[smile]

Yup, and the JUDGES, you know, those selected few, even state and county judges, who have their armed detail with them at all times, the judges that are supposed to be impartial, balance the scales of justice, are so corrupt in every county, state and on all federal lines. Whether its an actual monetary payoff, a CYA from one judge to another, the heads up and DA backs off so they can advance their own career, the Justice system is broke, very, very broke.
It's a wonder why not a person is willing to say boo about the JUSTICE SYSTEM!!!!

The "justice" system in this country - like almost all the rest of the governmental structure - is corrupt and broken.

I can't remember where I saw it - but somebody did a comparison a few years back of the current US "justice" system - and the justice systems of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union.

The scary thing that came out of that comparison was that the United States currently has a HIGHER CONVICTION RATE, than either of those other two systems.

Think about that - you were more likely to NOT be convicted when dragged into the court system in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia - than you are here.

United? This country? Now? There's so much division among Americans - gun owners, non gun owners alike, that there will never be an ounce of unity.

So much talk about "go time" on the inter webs but let's face it, there could ba tanks on the streets of Boston forcing people to turn in their guns and take piss tests and still, nobody would do a damn thing but talk.

We are a generation and a nation of obedient stooges who happen to have the safety valve of "free speech'" to keep us in line and fighting in that line. We are a nation unworthy of the vision of the Founders.

I agree with your first paragraph but certainly not the second two.

Just the Tulamore dew talking here now but don't ever expect your neighbors to come help you, best to be a man and take your punishment. Nobody lifted a finger to help the women and kids at waco so not much has changed today...

Place is way out in the sticks and nothing for many miles, if they kill them it's because they want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Liberals run oregon, that is why it's so currupt.

And the vast majority of those liberals arrived there from Kalifornia in the past 30 years.....Kalifornia sucked, because of liberals, now they've made Oregon suck.

If and when the Chinese ever attack our shores, the Oregon coast will be the drop off point and the stupid liberals there will probably have coffee and sandwiches waiting for them.

Reports are coming in that the Oregon national guard has been activated and will be moving in on the occupied building.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Just the Tulamore dew talking here now but don't ever expect your neighbors to come help you, best to be a man and take your punishment. Nobody lifted a finger to help the women and kids at waco so not much has changed today...

But did you get the good 12 year aged stuff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WRONG.

Geezus.

Glad I read through before calling that out, you beat me to it.

It's funny that the same folks saying "it's not about state lines, we're a united country" are probably the same dudes who call Lincoln an unrepentant tyrant, and get pissed when people say the civil war was strictly about slavery. Funny how it's cool to make the narrative fit the circumstances when it's convenient for you.

Really sounds like the two farmers got the shaft on that....but they apparently never requested nor have they encouraged any of these protesters to come to their town....they've said publicly they accept their sentence and will go back to prison.

Sounds to me like the "Protesters" are acting on their own agenda and are trying to CREATE an issue where none existed to drag others into...

Does look like they got screwed being charged under that statute but I guess they now know they're not allowed to run around lighting federal property on fire and almost killing a camp of firefighters.

- - - Updated - - -

So the big question might finally have an answer. Will American troops fire on American citizens?

of course. The "oath keepers" are no where to be found when shit really goes south. See Ruby Ridge, Waco, Kent State etc etc etc.

It is amazing how negligent & lazy the forest service is with the land in the parks they charge a toll on. About every year we have campfire restrictions in nation forest yet this still happens. Too bad none of the libtard hacks running the show in the forest service is held accountable ever. Pretty soon they wont have any forest to play nazi with.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arizona_wildfires

Last edited:
Does look like they got screwed being charged under that statute but I guess they now know they're not allowed to run around lighting federal property on fire and almost killing a camp of firefighters.

- - - Updated - - -

of course. The "oath keepers" are no where to be found when shit really goes south. See Ruby Ridge, Waco, Kent State etc etc etc.

Oath Keepers wasn't even around when any of those events happened, so where you got your info or opinion is beyond me.

I carry Oath Keepers membership card #196 and was at the original and first meeting/muster of the entire organization at Lexington Green in March 2009 and attended the after meeting in a Bolton bed and breakfast with the primary officers of the organization and the MA state chapter. The organization has only been around since that date.

See you with your ruck packed and ready to go when the shit hits the fan.

And hell yes I neg rep'ed you because you don't have a clue about what you're taking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
BLM seems to have a lot of issues just following the law themselves.....let alone applying it consistently to everyone else.

Look at the wild horse debaucle they created in the last year or so out west

Hey, those mexicans across the border pay good money to eat those horses. Sad but true.

Back
Top Bottom