Oregon HS Shooter, now Deceased

Some police chiefs are open with info, some are dickheads who got into police work for their chubby to control people and now have a giant woody controlling info on a national stage.

There is an off chance that they actually need to control info as they uncover a major terrorist network involved in this... so thats the limit of my benefit of the doubt here. None.

And the mainstream media continues to make these nutjobs famous. [angry]

This is a real issue. I don't care why a nutjob does what he does. I don't want to know his name or his story. Call him "Nutjob No. 200" or whatever. His supposed reasons for his actions are irrelevant. He chose to break the law. He chose to use other human beings as means to an end, rather than ends in themselves. That is all that needs to be said. Some douche did something bad. Eff him. Glad he's off the island.

CNN does choose its words carefully, and the ignorant ride the coattails.

Look at just the past few weeks. We had nutjob try to bring firearms into a BU commencement. We had nutjob flash his LTC at some low level bureaucrat and get branded a RWNJ, without his side of the story so much as worth a word. Nutjob in california does what he does, and he leaves video evidence of his effedupetry.

It's a propaganda operation facilitated by nutjobs. Nutjobs get press, press feed off nutjobs, rinse, repeat.

There are bad people out there. Always have been there, always will be there. They break the law, they go off the island. Enforce the laws. Treat people based on their actions, not the subjective "potential" that bleeding hearts perceive. Extenuating circumstances my fat posterior. My life hasn't been a picnic, yet I can control myself.

Justice should be swift and harsh for violent offenders. Period.

The Nannystate can't have it both ways. They cant coddle to reform while fueling the fire.

It's all a game to get the public to rely more on government than individual liberty. I'm convinced of that.

Last edited:
<speculation>
Cops Kid, as speculated above
Other Privileged Partys' kid
Bullied kid denied recourse by the school administration
?
</speculation>

I think they'd be all over it if it was something that would make the school administration look bad. The most believable reason I can think of why they stopped releasing info on the kid is because he has some powerful connection (he's the kid of a cop or some other "important" person).

Now you know why the national MSM stopped reporting on this: The NRA was right. A good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun. And to add further insult to the MSM and libs, the NRA's proposal that we place armed guards in schools was confirmed as working.

This story went from being solid gold in the libs eyes (school shooting with an "AR") to a flaming bag of poo.

555453_295438070579324_437357113_n.jpg

Not related to a cop- good thing for the cops.

They waited for the autopsy before identifying the shooter publicly.

The firearm(s) were removed from a secured storage place- which the shooter managed to defeat. Hmm bad for the "safe storage" types.

Shooter showed up with a duffel bag and a guitar case on the bus, went to the locker room. Student victim was shot in the locker room and had no known connection with the shooter- it would appear he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Teacher was wounded but managed to alert the office to start the lockdown process. The shooter was met in the main building by the resource officers, who exchanged fire. Shooter ducks into bathroom and offs himself.

As solomon2 pointed out- good guys with guns stopped a bad guy.

I'm sure the media will vilify the shooters family- but the story isn't playing fully into the narrative the anti's want.

The "gunman" is now identified as 15 year-old Jared Michael Padgett, who had an AR-15, handguns, and several magazines' worth of ammo, all of which he 'stole' from his parents' secure storage.

School resource officers definitely stopped him from doing worse. Kid ran from them into a bathroom and offed himself.

The shooter used an AR-15 type rifle in the attack and carried, but did not use, a semi-automatic handgun. Investigators also recovered nine loaded magazines with the capability of holding several hundred rounds.

The shooter also had a large knife. He was wearing a non-ballistic vest used for carrying ammunition and other items. He also was wearing a multi-sport helmet with a camouflage design.

The shooter obtained the weapons from his family home. The weapons had been secured, but he defeated the security measures.

FR indeed Bill Katt

jackie-chan-wtf.png

if you know your kid is a crazy nut job and you don't lock the guns and ammo up I kinda think I agree but not really.

But if you had no idea or no way to know your kid is a nut job even if you lock the stuff up what's to stop the kid from killing you in your sleep and breaking in .

The firearm(s) were removed from a secured storage place- which the shooter managed to defeat. Hmm bad for the "safe storage" types.

The article just said he removed it from a secured storage place.... for all we know he had the key to it.

If future school shootings go this way, they will decrease in frequency. This is they type that needs to be broadcast and rebroadcast over and over again teaching the fcking would-be copycats the futility of carrying out such a plan.

Then they'll move to the mall, or theaters or Chipotles

Back
Top Bottom