• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Not Happy With TSUSA Right Now

Long story short, I did not get one of the items yesterday that I ordered back on 3/13 although my CC was charged for the complete order and the packing slip that was in one of the 2 boxes I got listed that item. I sent an e-mail to TSUSA immediately and got a reply about an hour ago requesting my order #, explain my concern and wanted pics of the packages I received and packing slip which I just sent.

Has anyone else had any issues with them? I have ordered a couple times in the past 2 years with no problems. I had to email because when I tried to call, there was a message saying to e-mail with any questions. My other question is, does anyone know if they outsource their customer service? I ask because the e-mail I got came from [email protected]. I really don't care where yashti is from or currently located as long as I can get this resolved and get the ammo I ordered, the problem is how do I prove I never got it?

You wouldn't be the first. Count yourself lucky it's only one item - they are NEVER accountable when it comes to their own screwups.

Want to give them a chance to fix the problem before the sob story post? Packing issues happen and it sounds like they're trying to work with you.

"I don't care about where the guy is from but let me mention his non-American sounding email address that's completely irrelevant to my request."

Whenever I called them I got good customer service, did not seem outsourced. But that was not during this busy time. But I've also never had an issue with missing items on an order, and I've ordered quite a bit from them over the last couple of years.

I sent an e-mail to TSUSA immediately and got a reply about an hour ago requesting my order #, explain my concern and wanted pics of the packages I received and packing slip which I just sent.

I have no bias because I've never been one of their customers. But I would followup with their customer service people before making comments.

better than developing an inguinal hernia over it would be 1) trying one more time to resolve with TS-USA and if not successful then 2) contest the charge with the CC company. so long as buyer plays cards correctly you will never be charged for something that wasn't received.

it was almost certainly an error on their part. suppose could purchase from all the other online vendors that ship to MA [rofl]

So let me get this straight.

1)They screwed up your order.
2)You contacted them as they requested.
3)They got back to you quickly requesting reasonable information.

How about we don’t bash one of the few 2A companies that flips the bird to our AG. Give them a chance to make it right before we jump down their throat.

I hope and am sure they will sort it all out for you.

Even though you are just a customer who orders once per year.

How about giving them a chance to make it right before getting bent?

You could avoid human mistakes like this by paying more at a local retail source.

If they don't make it right then sure, F them.

better than developing an inguinal hernia over it would be 1) trying one more time to resolve with TS-USA and if not successful then 2) contest the charge with the CC company. so long as buyer plays cards correctly you will never be charged for something that wasn't received.

it was almost certainly an error on their part. suppose could purchase from all the other online vendors that ship to MA [rofl]

This.... people need to be patient with ammo vendors right now, because they are going to f*** up once in awhile with the amount of volume they're
pushing. And what has happened the past 3 weeks or so is something that has literally never happened in the past 15 years. Yes, there have been Obamascares, etc, but in terms of demand vs time, none of them even come close.

-Mike

Karen buys ammo online now?

Saw this on Reddit. LOL.

nSREi9T.jpg

All of the above, not to mention the are ABSOLUTELY SLAMMED with panic buyers ordering like mad as of right now and have been for a couple weeks now.

With my past 2 years of experiences with them, they are a stellar company to do business with. Clearly they made a mistake. I.n the current climate it's hard not to. Have a little patience, give them a chance, and I'm sure they will make it right. I have no doubt in my mind that they are all down there working their asses off right now.

This.... people need to be patient with ammo vendors right now, because they are going to f*** up once in awhile with the amount of volume they're
pushing. And what has happened the past 3 weeks or so is something that has literally never happened in the past 15 years. Yes, there have been Obamascares, etc, but in terms of demand vs time, none of them even come close.

-Mike

This.

Can’t even imagine what they are dealing with right now with orders. Companies are run and staffed by humans who make mistakes.

Long story short, I did not get one of the items yesterday that I ordered back on 3/13 although my CC was charged for the complete order and the packing slip that was in one of the 2 boxes I got listed that item. I sent an e-mail to TSUSA immediately and got a reply about an hour ago requesting my order #, explain my concern and wanted pics of the packages I received and packing slip which I just sent.

Has anyone else had any issues with them? I have ordered a couple times in the past 2 years with no problems. I had to email because when I tried to call, there was a message saying to e-mail with any questions. My other question is, does anyone know if they outsource their customer service? I ask because the e-mail I got came from [email protected]. I really don't care where yashti is from or currently located as long as I can get this resolved and get the ammo I ordered, the problem is how do I prove I never got it?

Whining online while a resolution is potentially in the works and your veiled racism says a lot about you. This is why I counsel companies that its ok to fire customers, some just aren't worth the hassle.

FWIW, I still haven’t received a tracking number for an order I placed on the 17th. They are balls to the wall right now. Work with them, and if you have no luck, pursue remedies with your CC company.

FWIW, I still haven’t received a tracking number for an order I placed on the 17th. They are balls to the wall right now. Work with them, and if you have no luck, pursue remedies with your CC company.

I ordered on the 12th and it's getting delivered today. Think you'll be waiting a few more days before they get to yours.

I can see being unhappy they made the mistake, but considering it's the busiest ammo sale ever and they've already responded to you for information, I'd say the public airing of grievances is a little premature. Let them work it out.

My other question is, does anyone know if they outsource their customer service? I ask because the e-mail I got came from [email protected].

Imma take this opportunity to be an uncharacteristic SJW for a second: Getting bent out of shape over foreign-sounding names is the kind of thing that keeps coming back and making gun owners look like angry old racists in the eyes of detractors. If this person's not making any sense that's one thing, but don't take offense to an email that isn't as white as yours. I've met a bunch of NES members who most definitely didn't come from WASP backgrounds and they were as chill as anyone else. Hell, my ex had an email you'd probably think belonged to someone who jumped the border and she was born in North Carolina, liked cars & guns, and was six-figure .edu manager.

Back
Top Bottom