not indicted.......2yrs later, indicted

Palladin

NES Member
Maybe. If he can get even a shred of corroboration that there was something like gunshots BEFORE he pulled? He might be in the clear.

It sucks. I don't advocate people whip out their Roscoe and start slinging lead willy-nilly, but if he truly felt like he was being fired upon, I can it. Shit sometimes happens.

Why wasn't the guy he was shooting at charged? If that guy hadn't robbed the shooter, the kid would be alive today, since no shots would have been fired.

I'm on the jury, this guy walks. If a judge can say the 2A doesn't exist, I can say eff your law - and shooting at a retreating scumbag is legal.

Why wasn't the guy he was shooting at charged? If that guy hadn't robbed the shooter, the kid would be alive today, since no shots would have been fired.

I'm on the jury, this guy walks. If a judge can say the 2A doesn't exist, I can say eff your law - and shooting at a retreating scumbag is legal.
Probably never caught the robber. So the DA is over charging to coerce a guilty plea to a lesser charge.

I agree that the guy shooting should 100% be charged with the homicide. That is a good point.

Shooting at the retreating scumbag, I’m not sure. I’m fine with it, if it doesn’t kill some innocent bystander in the process. But it did. And taking out a robber isn’t worth the life of my daughter or anyone else’s.

Back
Top Bottom