Not Happy With TSUSA Right Now

One of the vendors I buy primers from regularly just took 2 weeks to process my order. Normally they take 2 to 3 days. I bit my tongue and waited, figuring that A) they're slammed, and B) the shipping companies are slammed.

My primers showed up. They're sitting in the garage for a couple of weeks before I unpack them.

Patience is the word of the day/week/month.

Stuff like this reminds me of times I've been part of "good deal" discussion threads where everyone was buying the same whatsit. Sometimes the mfg screws up and forgets to include a part or something gets damaged in shipping. I'd usually call them and they'd apologize and send me extra stuff or a discount for my trouble. Meanwhile, there were always some people in the threads posting things like "I emailed the company and DEMANDED an immediate refund. After two hours with no response I've given up, so I'm backcharging my credit card, posting negative Yelp and Google reviews, and forwarding my case to the BBB."

I just received an order I made 3/14. I have had stellar service from TSA for the last ten years or however long I've been
ordering from them.

Once I thought they had mis-packed an order, I emailed them, they were
very helpful, and it turned out the order was correct, but there were a few boxes inside another box I hadn't
looked inside.

Jeez guys, calm down. I really didn't think I was bashing them, not my intention at all. I was simply asking if anyone else had any issues with their orders. As to the outsource comment, there have been plenty of comments on NES about CS departments being "not local" and I stated I really don't care about that if my issue can be resolved. The question is as stated in the post, if they insist they sent it "how do I prove I never got it".

The question was raised to check the weight on the shipping label. I already tore off and shredded the part that had name and address as I do with all mail/package labels, so if it was in that part of the label, I can't check it. The interesting thing is that when I checked the UPS tracking site, they listed 2 packages, one at 24 lbs and the other at 35 lbs. This would have been about right if one box contained the .223 and the other contained the .22LR, however, the 2 packages I received each had 1 box of 500 rounds of the .223 (25 boxes of 20 rounds) and each package weighed about 13.5 lbs. I did not receive a package weighing 35 lbs which is approx. what the case of .22LR should weigh. It would seem someone in the shipping dept. screwed up.

I understand times are crazy and mistakes will be made, so I will wait patiently until I hear from them again. For the record, I'm old and cranky and no longer a resident of the Northeast.

Only time I had an issue was when they shipped me a box of 308 instead of 300 savage ammo. They let me keep the 308 and shipped the box of 300 savage. This was mid 2016.

The owner and most of his employees are Eastern European for what it’s worth. I’ve met them a few times when I went to their actual shop/warehouse. Really nice people.

For the record, I'm old and cranky and no longer a resident of the Northeast.

O

FYI

everyone on NES is old and cranky
its called a prerequisite

we are really a community of cranky old guys and just by happenstance own weapons

my theory is, that the older & crankier you are, you have an opportunity to move up to ADMIN[rofl]

We already have a thread on 1920s loadouts...

I'll have to make a few new ones as we progress through the pandemic:

*Doing the boogie-woogie bugaloo while keeping Cool with Coolidge
*Guns of the Blue and Grey and Red and the lighter shade of Blue and another shade of Grey and another shade of Grey and the Green
*"Hey Isaac Davis, play that sweet Boog playlist, the White Cockade!"
*"The Iraqis are coming, the Iraqis are coming!" to Kuwait

Etc.

I had something missing from an order before. They also asked for a picture of everything. I repacked it exactly as it came and sent them a photo. They shipped out the missing box two days later.

Long story short, I did not get one of the items yesterday that I ordered back on 3/13 although my CC was charged for the complete order and the packing slip that was in one of the 2 boxes I got listed that item. I sent an e-mail to TSUSA immediately and got a reply about an hour ago requesting my order #, explain my concern and wanted pics of the packages I received and packing slip which I just sent.

Has anyone else had any issues with them? I have ordered a couple times in the past 2 years with no problems. I had to email because when I tried to call, there was a message saying to e-mail with any questions. My other question is, does anyone know if they outsource their customer service? I ask because the e-mail I got came from [email protected]. I really don't care where yashti is from or currently located as long as I can get this resolved and get the ammo I ordered, the problem is how do I prove I never got it?
Dude...

1) They ship to MA in blatant, public, defiance of the C-U-N-T attorney general and C-U-C-K rino governor.
2) They are probably running at 200% plus capacity right now, as evidenced by their LARGE front page banner saying "we're running around the clock and not answering phone calls and send us an email" because we're trying to get your order out.

3) Since this whole WuFlu crap started this is the FIRST time I've heard they mad a mistake. Frankly I'm impressed with them more than supportive of you. I live 22 minutes from the biggest gun dealer in the COUNTRY and their pricing is still better.

4) Maybe they want pics to make sure the shipping company didn't play football with them or to prove they were too small for whatever was supposed to be in them.

So before you go trashing one of, if not THE, best friends MA prisoners have, give it a rest. And I'll tell ya what, if they don't make it right, I'll kick the first $20 towards a tube of butt-hurt cream.

Oh, and lastly... What makes you think yashti is any less "American" than you are?

Last edited:
BOYCOTT!!!!!! THEY SUCK!!!!!

My experience with a recent order was some of the best customer service I have ever had from a firearms related company, and included an inquiry as to a CC charge and a change in shipping address due to my place of business now being closed. Both were handled promptly, professionally, and executed correctly in one of the busiest times the industry has ever seen. Im impressed.

Give them time to make it right.

They sent me an email about a month after ordering a case of 223 telling me to check the serial number off the box, once it was established that the lot was defective and recalled, they sent me a return shipping label and a week later a new case arrived. I'm a customer for life. Cut them some slack during this crappy time, or go get in line at Bass Pro

They delivered a box of ammo one day and I couldn't find it. I was instructed to file a report with the local PD and supply them with a copy. I called the PD and they were going to send a guy over right after dinner. (They asked if it was OK with me first)
Before they showed up I found an odd box in a dark area of the coat closet. Turns out the house keepers moved it off the back step.
I called TSUSA and the PD back to cancel the whole thing saying I found it.
Every single step was 100% professional.

Long story short, I did not get one of the items yesterday that I ordered back on 3/13 although my CC was charged for the complete order and the packing slip that was in one of the 2 boxes I got listed that item. I sent an e-mail to TSUSA immediately and got a reply about an hour ago requesting my order #, explain my concern and wanted pics of the packages I received and packing slip which I just sent.

Has anyone else had any issues with them? I have ordered a couple times in the past 2 years with no problems. I had to email because when I tried to call, there was a message saying to e-mail with any questions. My other question is, does anyone know if they outsource their customer service? I ask because the e-mail I got came from [email protected]. I really don't care where yashti is from or currently located as long as I can get this resolved and get the ammo I ordered, the problem is how do I prove I never got it?
:rolleyes:

This, right here, is why a lot of countries think we're a joke.

Seriously, there's a big f***ing banner on the home page(has been for awhile) that the phones are basically turned of to get all hands on the receiving/inventorying/stowing/picking/shipping aspect of the business. Or do you believe yourself to be more "specialer" than the rest of us? Perhaps you should have a Batphone installed in their building with someone manning it 24/7 to assist just you.

Back
Top Bottom