Not Happy With TSUSA Right Now

Meh.

My company had a vendor try to get into it with accounting, today, because they wanted $ for stuff that they had not yet shipped!

Multi-line PO with different PNs, but multiple delivery dates for different quantities of a given PN. Not quite a Covid Cluster, but still a Cluster. [laugh]

Relax, OP....they're a reputable firm, I've had good dealings with them.

I have had a couple of issues with them and both times they were very helpful in resolving the issue. My only complaint would be paying for prime for items they don't have in stock.

Thanks to the few posters that actually answered my question about issues they may have had and their resolution, that is all I was asking for. It seems that everyone's issues were all taken care of to their satisfaction, good to hear. To all those who took my thread to be a "rant", you are way off base, please calm down. I understand these are trying times and I will wait calmly and patiently for a reply from TSUSA.

Everyone that has anything in stock is balls to the wall right now.
Just wait , it's going to get even more sporty because the distributors are now jacking prices to the shops up by 2-2 1/2 times what they were a couple of weeks ago.
Most shops are picked clean and they now have the choice of buying it at ass rape prices which they will have to pass along or not restock.

Just wait , it's going to get even more sporty because the distributors are now jacking prices to the shops up by 2-2 1/2 times what they were a couple of weeks ago.
Most shops are picked clean and they now have the choice of buying it at ass rape prices which they will have to pass along or not restock.
+1

My dealer cost on 9mm jumped $75-$80 per case on 9mm this month.

That's quite a bit, but understandable...

Back
Top Bottom