• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more unrestricted Ltc for any Weymouth residents

Wow, what a moron for putting that in writing!
Glad he did - adds evidence

If police chiefs were elected rather than appointed, a lot less of this crap would take place.
[angry2]
That's a great idea! +1

so they are already being sued this will only bring more

Should add Slummervill to the list - have a friend who just got her LTC-A with "Target" & "Hunting" restrictions... I laughed. The whole purpose for her to have it is because she's a Single, young, female! ****

If the left is not stopped soon, the end of America as we once knew it can be measured in months rather than years.

Probably too late anyhow. Just look at the current snap shot of our ever changing demographics. The American melting pot had been led by 'the free' and 'the brave' until now. When I came to this country for education almost 30 years ago, it was still the America as I learned it from my textbook. Not anymore I am afraid, and getting worse in my view. The challenge for us is to keep being forward looking, upbeat and positive while preserving our values. This is another topic of course.

Weymouth was the town where I first got my LTC (unrestricted) 26 years ago, coming there from California where I'd already had one. Looks like they complied with your constitutional rights back then. Now they're known for two things: Knowing nurses that work in area drug and alcohol detoxes,..I can tell you Weymouth is Rife with more IV Heroin users than most neighboring towns, So We've got an increase in Heroin and denial of constitutional rights- Good job Weymouth!

Thats my home town also got my first ltc there when I lived in MA, they gave me target and hunting restrictions. I dont miss it there and only go back to see family. Makes me love NH so much more.

My girl lives in Weymouth and I told her I would never move there. I will only move to someplace that trusts its citizens.

They've had an unwritten, arbitrary policy. I have a buddy at work that does what I do, and he lives in Weymouth too. I'm an NRA Basic Pistol instructor, he's not. I have a target & hunting restriction. He is unrestricted.

We've already sued them. We can't do it twice.

Also, I don't think this is a new policy. Isn't this how they've always done it?

I got my "Target & Hunting" restricted LTC in 2009 in Weymouth after several months of waiting. I was told licensing officer King was on sick leave w/ nemonia and I would have to wait. There was a 'covering" officer, but he never returned any calls or was never available in person. When I finally got my interview, he crossed out "all lawful purposes" on my application and said flat out that NO LICENCES WILL EVER BE ISSUED UNRESTRICTED, unless you had a letter from your employer stating it was "Required" for employment. He also told me that would not change on my rewnewal either. That was after supplying the 3 separate letters of recommendation from non family members. I am not up for renewal until 11/14, but will need to apply early.

Any news on the Comm2a lawsuit that included Weymouth Cheif??

They've had an unwritten, arbitrary policy. I have a buddy at work that does what I do, and he lives in Weymouth too. I'm an NRA Basic Pistol instructor, he's not. I have a target & hunting restriction. He is unrestricted.

I have a more trustworthy face! Thats why

Unfortunately I live in Weymouth and have to renew my LTC by Nov this year. I am screwed but what yoi going to do.

Back
Top Bottom