No more unrestricted Ltc for any Weymouth residents

Exhibit A in the complaint.

What type of arrogant ass puts this in writting when you can just do it informally as an unwritten rule in the Department.

Last edited:
No offense to residents of Weymouth, now it's a real shit hole. Guess they want all LTC-A unrestricted licensees to GTFO. Just move to Quincy.
Sheesh, how much longer do we have to suffer from terminal moonbat-ery in this messed up state?

Newton started pulling this crap on everybody back in 2004.
They did it to me after already having unrestricted since 1989.
I know others who have had unrestricted since the 70's that got screwed over by them too.
Thankfully I moved out of there in 2005.
If police chiefs were elected rather than appointed, a lot less of this crap would take place.

[angry2]

I can tell you right now that has been the policy for a long time, there are a few threads in the mass laws section about it. I have had issue with it from day one, plus the LO refusing to expire early for a renewal and telling both the new town and the state to piss up a rope. I don't remember if it was written like that before, but the LO was clear that if I didn't have a note from an employer, owned a business with large cash deposits or have a "Documented reason to fear harm" it would not be allowed for carry. If anything, this is a step further, and I hope they get slapped for it.

I dont think this is anything new. He is a chief I have heard of B ramming people regularly. He has been B ramming a guy I know for 15+ years.

Not the same chief, they had a change a couple years ago. Hasn't helped anything, but the old chief got fired for sexual harassment IIRC.

Exhibit A in the complaint.

What type of arrogant ass puts this in writting when you can just do it informally as an unwritten rule in the Department.

Exactly, tons of towns have this policy, but they aren't dumb enough to put it in writing. Unbelievable!

Still ballsy to put it in writing, I guess that's Mass politics for you.

"Never write if you can speak; never speak if you can nod; never nod if you can wink."

- Martin Michael Lomasney

Exactly, tons of towns have this policy, but they aren't dumb enough to put it in writing. Unbelievable!

No, I LIKE that they put it in writing. Otherwise, when people started complaining, they'd just say "Where does it say that? That's not true at all" but NOW people can out them with physical proof.

Every anti-2A chief needs to do this, then we'll KNOW who we need to oust

No, I LIKE that they put it in writing. Otherwise, when people started complaining, they'd just say "Where does it say that? That's not true at all" but NOW people can out them with physical proof.

Every anti-2A chief needs to do this, then we'll KNOW who we need to oust

Of ya, I agree it's great for us, just shocking how dumb these guys are!

Salem has the same policy but not in writing. The LO tells you when you apply. From what ive heard, people that move to Salem that are unrestricted have to renew with restrictions.

If the left is not stopped soon, the end of America as we once knew it can be measured in months rather than years.

Back
Top Bottom