• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Weymouth BS

dgrafton

NES Member
Well, taught an LTC class a few weeks ago. One of the students was from Weymouth. I told her about the issues trying to get a license in that town, but was hoping they had been resolved. I asked her to let me know how it goes.

I got a message from her today. The town is up to their old bullshit (if it ever even stopped). She reached out to GOAL, but has not received a return phone call. I passed along Comm2A info and also a lawyer she may contact.

I edited the attachment as the student’s name was still legible if the photo was enlarged.

Attachments

• D59E072C-0AAA-4770-A583-6ABD82FEDBC1.jpeg
    D59E072C-0AAA-4770-A583-6ABD82FEDBC1.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Well, taught an LTC class a few weeks ago. One of the students was from Weymouth. I told her about the issues trying to get a license in that town, but was hoping they had been resolved. I asked her to let me know how it goes.

I got a message from her today. The town is up to their old bullshit (if it ever even stopped). She reached out to GOAL, but has not received a return phone call. I passed along Comm2A info and also a lawyer she may contact.
What a sham. Saccoach should eabod.

The only thing about that is it appears to be not an updated form because it refers to the coof outbreak. Not saying they’re not F’n with people but who knows.

And people actually believe these guys won't shoot us if we don't turn in our legally owned guns.[rofl2]
Not after a few houses have accidental molotov cocktail problems

The bigger threat is federal agents who don't live in your community

Lot easier to do shit to someone when your home isnt on the line

Which is why knowing your neighbors is important

Last edited:

I edited the attachment as the student’s name was still legible if the photo was enlarged.

No trouble in 2020 with my first-time application.

The only thing about that is it appears to be not an updated form because it refers to the coof outbreak. Not saying they’re not F’n with people but who knows.
That email was sent in the last week. Those are the current requirements

if you think this is bad the false shit that they told my fiancé in Quincy was beyond the pale

1) they told her she cannot own a Glock in MA
2) they told her she cannot build her own firearm
And 3) - crawls up my ass in the worst way - they said don’t call for your license before March 1 (her interview was before thanksgiving)

I told her she was very fortunate that I didn’t join her for her interview. Rogue FUDD department praying on the ignorance of a first timer and a woman to boot. Of course she will not give me names

Follow the statute

The letter is absurd, but the proof of residency is the worst part.

Think about someone's girlfriend or boyfriend. That person might not have a mortgage, lease or utility bills under his/her name. I guess the only way is to change the address with the employer and wait for the next paycheck. I hope that person works.

I guess it is a good thing they don't ask for 90 days worth of crap. :/

if you think this is bad the false shit that they told my fiancé in Quincy was beyond the pale

1) they told her she cannot own a Glock in MA
2) they told her she cannot build her own firearm
And 3) - crawls up my ass in the worst way - they said don’t call for your license before March 1 (her interview was before thanksgiving)

I told her she was very fortunate that I didn’t join her for her interview. Rogue FUDD department praying on the ignorance of a first timer and a woman to boot. Of course she will not give me names

Follow the statute
Women are retarded

I went to high school in Weymouth. I swear, there is something in the water.
Weymouth sucks on so many levels.

I grew up there. It was always tough from a licensing perspective but the town has changed quite a bit in the past couple of decades.

I grew up there. It was always tough from a licensing perspective but the town has changed quite a bit in the past couple of decades.
I grew up in South Weymouth. The problem is it went from being a small country town to a city. A lot like Quincy. Too many people too many rules.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom