• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

michael obama: here it comes or media BS

She absolutely could be, they love her

Had she started a campaign already I would bet that she would be the frontrunner
She doesn’t have to campaign. Biden will declare in march or April that he isn’t running and the dnc can then appoint a nominee without primaries. We’re either getting 4 more years of Biden with a dem majority in both houses or 8 of Michele with the same. After that it won’t matter, you won’t recognize the country.

ETA: I hope that I am wrong and I will be smiling ear to ear if I am and will gladly take my lumps from everyone.

Last edited:
@drgrant laugh all you want but you do realize that this country is f'ked up with enough liberal.whack jobs to vote for her, I'm curious to hear why you would disagree, please respond so I can post the "Not sure if serious" at you 😂😂😂
She is basically the black shitlery but probably worse in terms of PR. Cheating aside you need wobblies to win presidential elections, and wobblies aren't going to suck for that. She is literally a couple clicks above Kamala on the "perceived as dumb/elitist" scale.

If they (the puppteers) can't get Haley past Trump they'll get Obama or Newsom.
They just want somebody they can control.
Biden and Obama already put the stupid shit in motion, they just need somebody in there who won't stop it. Michelle and Gavin are a wet dream for them because not only won't they stop it, they pile on to it.

@SHOCKNAWE I guess you may have a point in the respect that it depends on where you think we are on the clown world trajectory so I can see how you would think, that given the insanity of the last few years how she is 'lectable under clown world conditions, I get that part of it. Especially WRT fraud. I can see them trying to fraud in something horrible like an Obama / Newsom ticket. Given the fact that they ran a guy who is like, actually in full on dementia, they don't really care about optics anymore. 🤣

@SHOCKNAWE I guess you may have a point in the respect that it depends on where you think we are on the clown world trajectory so I can see how you would think, that given the insanity of the last few years how she is 'lectable under clown world conditions, I get that part of it. Especially WRT fraud. I can see them trying to fraud in something horrible like an Obama / Newsom ticket. Given the fact that they ran a guy who is like, actually in full on dementia, they don't really care about optics anymore. 🤣
Exactly why I posted, I think she is as qualified as Kamala which is horrifyingly not at all, but the freekshow that this country has become would make her a strong candidate.

Obviously let's hope this doesn't happen

While lots of Democrats would love Michelle, the reality is that she’s not a politician and I don’t think she wants the job. She didn’t like being in the White House. If she did somehow become the nominee, I think a competent Republican nominee would have a very good chance to beat her.

In the unlikely event that Biden bows out, I think that we are more likely to wind up with Gavin Newsom as the nominee. I despise Newsom but he is photogenic and charismatic. He would be far harder to defeat in the general election, IMO.

While lots of Democrats would love Michelle, the reality is that she’s not a politician and I don’t think she wants the job. She didn’t like being in the White House. If she did somehow become the nominee, I think a competent Republican nominee would have a very good chance to beat her.

In the unlikely event that Biden bows out, I think that we are more likely to wind up with Gavin Newsom as the nominee. I despise Newsom but he is photogenic and charismatic. He would be far harder to defeat in the general election, IMO.
Its not her though... everyone would know it's just another 8 years of barry

Maybe... maybe not it kinda feels like hes half running things now by dictating orders to a retard lol

Might be a little more involved if his husband is potus...cant kill the cooks then
The saving grace in Michael Obama is he said he didn’t want it.

He’d be all over the job like a Gorilla suit.

They have all the wealth and advantages that come with being a former President now, and they already have major political influence and power. There’s nothing in it for them to go through it again.

Newsome, however….

I don’t think he wants back in either. He is too busy making money and living the good life.
The commies LOVE the control though. It gets them off.

As far as Newsom is concerned, I think CA is too much of a f-ing mess for people to vote for him. Any time you have people literally pickup and moving their entire lives because of negative changes in the state, its a very bad thing. All the little commie states had lots of people tired of being treated like serfs leave their homes for greener pastures.

The first thing I thought of when I opened that was "Wow, that chick looks like Kennedy from MTV."

On the plus side, she don't look THAT much older despite that being 35 or so years ago.

Grandpa McFuzzynuts. ROFL!!!

I had to look it up. She's younger than I thought. And I'm trying to figure out how I knew her since I didn't have cable in 92 when she was on MTV. How I knew her and her annoying manner back then is beyond me. It's only 30 years ago and she was young on MTV.

As far as Mooshell???? Maybe if she pulled a RFK. Joltin Joe dies in the very very near future and then she jumps into the primary process.

Not gonna happen.

The commies LOVE the control though. It gets them off.

As far as Newsom is concerned, I think CA is too much of a f-ing mess for people to vote for him. Any time you have people literally pickup and moving their entire lives because of negative changes in the state, its a very bad thing. All the little commie states had lots of people tired of being treated like serfs leave their homes for greener pastures.

I think Newsom could easily win the nomination because he is what a lot of Democrats love. He is photogenic, glib, arrogant, and completely convinced that he is right.

I think in the general election he could do well. He would get all of the Democrat vote and a lot of the centrist suburban housewife vote.

I understand what you are saying and I agree with you that CA is a shitshow and that he bears a good bit of the blame for that. But I’m afraid that he would be pretty good at ducking and weaving and telling the Big Lie about what a great job he did in CA and how everything is wonderful.

Trump's style of communications would work against him versus Big Mike.

She's Anerica's sweetheart. Any badmouthing by Trump would hurt him. They would say Trump shouldn't treat a woman like that, especially Big Mike.

It's an interesting possibility.

Back
Top Bottom