• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

michael obama: here it comes or media BS

Trump's style of communications would work against him versus Big Mike.

She's Anerica's sweetheart. Any badmouthing by Trump would hurt him. They would say Trump shouldn't treat a woman like that, especially Big Mike.

It's an interesting possibility.

I don't like big mike at all

However she is the former first lady would it kill the interviewer to wear slacks and a dress shirt?

She is basically the black shitlery but probably worse in terms of PR. Cheating aside you need wobblies to win presidential elections, and wobblies aren't going to suck for that. She is literally a couple clicks above Kamala on the "perceived as dumb/elitist" scale.
You grossly underestimate her popularity. Won't find any official polls because she's not a declared candidate. But back when there was speculation she was dominating the field of Democrats and Republicans, and by double digits.

If she runs, it's her race to lose. I wish that wasn't reality. But that makes it no less reality.

You grossly underestimate her popularity. Won't find any official polls because she's not a declared candidate. But back when there was speculation she was dominating the field of Democrats and Republicans, and by double digits.

If she runs, it's her race to lose. I wish that wasn't reality. But that makes it no less reality.

I think the whole obama magic has worn thin in a few spots.

She would wreck the dem field

But I the obamas are like trump for the right

Nothing would pull the right togehter more than voting against an obama

The middle would be interesting

I think you're really starting to see the swing back of everything is all race all the time and that may work against her

Would be interesting to see

I’m skeptical, but time will tell.
The part that makes sense to me is the advantage of dropping in late in the game, like a big-ass bird.

I think you're really starting to see the swing back of everything is all race all the time and that may work against her

You haven't convinced me. There are A LOT of people who still think Biden is the bee's knees, and he doesn't have the advantage of 1) presumed female gender, 2) skin pigmentation, and 3) relative youth. Look at this recent poll--look at how many people would still vote for Biden:

trump-biden.png

No. Biden “won” on Obama’s coattails and the “return to normalcy” of the Obama years. Every wine mom in America loves the Obamas and if she ran she’d win in a landslide. Thankfully they’re happy on MV pulling the strings behind the scenes, and Newsom really wants the gig.

I never remember her being popular outside of swooning moonbats that liked the Obamas. NORMALLY.... That's not good enough by itself to win someone an election, but if they're going to cheat just like last time / clown world... then I guess anything is game. Of course, the one thing she does have going for her is she is not as hated as much as Shitlery or Kamala. Especially by other women. Other women, women voters (randos) may not love Michelle obama but she isn't going to repulse them the way someone like Shitlery does.

There are some circumstances where I think she would win if well curated enough. Like for example if you had a failbus like Mitt Romney etc.... well, then all the republicans etc are staying home... another sleepytime election where the moonbats can just take it because everyone else gave up.

The part that makes sense to me is the advantage of dropping in late in the game, like a big-ass bird.

You haven't convinced me. There are A LOT of people who still think Biden is the bee's knees, and he doesn't have the advantage of 1) presumed female gender, 2) skin pigmentation, and 3) relative youth. Look at this recent poll--look at how many people would still vote for Biden:

View attachment 840677
I mean you're on a gun forum lol... you probably werent part of the magical obama crowd to begin with

Trump's style of communications would work against him versus Big Mike.

She's Anerica's sweetheart. Any badmouthing by Trump would hurt him. They would say Trump shouldn't treat a woman like that, especially Big Mike.

It's an interesting possibility.

Lol, I suspect this is less than what you think it is.

Maybe in northeast liberal terms she is, but outside of that scope she is relatively unremarkable. The best things she has going for her are being Not Hitlery and Not Kamala.

Settle down. They can't pivot from Joe. It would show they acknowledge he's a been a terrible POTUS and his policies have been abysmal. Just because these morons like Barack doesn't mean they like big Mike. Same thing as Hillary. People liked slick Willy but they hate Hillary. Same is true of Big Mike. He's universally unliked. Don't expect them to switch candidates. Expect them to double their efforts on another steal and strange and unusual voting irregularities. DOMINION sure sounds like a warm and fuzzy voting machine company.

She is basically the black shitlery but probably worse in terms of PR. Cheating aside you need wobblies to win presidential elections, and wobblies aren't going to suck for that. She is literally a couple clicks above Kamala on the "perceived as dumb/elitist" scale.

lmao voting

Come on folks, you want to make fun of Michelle Obama? Sure, go ahead.

But don't post gross pictures or I'll hand out warnings.

While your impression of Big Mike is correct, you grossly overestimate the integrity of the average voter.

edit- Bongino may be correct about Michelle. I know someone who worked very close to the Obamas and Bongino's comments check out. The friend of mine was polar opposite politically to them but said the Obamas in person treated people decently and I know of some firsthand examples. To bad they are evil globalists, LOL.

Last edited:
While your impression of Big Mike is correct, you grossly overestimate the integrity of the average voter.

edit- Bongino may be correct about Michelle. I know someone who worked very close to the Obamas and Bongino's comments check out. The friend of mine was polar opposite politically to them but said the Obamas in person treated people decently and I know of some firsthand examples. To bad they are evil globalists, LOL.

Even if they weren't, it's too late because they sold themselves out. These people who think Obama is the puppeteer are mistaken. At best he is a proxy for them.

Big Mike in the Oval Office would mean 0bama gets four or five terms. He's already had three.
I can't believe you of all people is falling for that. You're way smarter than this. Obama is only a proxy or buffer at best. Because he sold himself out he owes them. Otherwise Obama would be thousands of miles away from Joe in any respect..... remember, Obama only ran with him because the DNC forced that arrangement. "Take the racist white senile guy as your VP, and we'll stop shitlery from complaining too much..... "

I can't believe you of all people is falling for that. You're way smarter than this. Obama is only a proxy or buffer at best. Because he sold himself out he owes them. Otherwise Obama would be thousands of miles away from Joe in any respect..... remember, Obama only ran with him because the DNC forced that arrangement. "Take the racist white senile guy as your VP, and we'll stop shitlery from complaining too much..... "

crying_emoji_by_soysaucesoya_df1e3qa-pre.png

@mibro admittedly I understand why you would believe this. But what is happening is a brilliant double fake by the deep state. They are like "well, if we use Obama as a perceived intermediary this will buffer our real actors" . They know that we will all blame Obama by default. Obama is a stooge covering for others.....

Remember Valerie Jarrett and all those other weird Obama admin klingon type pukes? Biden has a similar set of weird apparatchiks that he is quite obviously taking orders from, considering the guy couldn't tie his own shoes at this point.

@mibro admittedly I understand why you would believe this. But what is happening is a brilliant double fake by the deep state. They are like "well, if we use Obama as a perceived intermediary this will buffer our real actors" . They know that we will all blame Obama by default. Obama is a stooge covering for others.....

Remember Valerie Jarrett and all those other weird Obama admin klingon type pukes? Biden has a similar set of weird apparatchiks that he is quite obviously taking orders from, considering the guy couldn't tie his own shoes at this point.

I agree. I'll restate my point as President Michelle Obama would give the deep state string pullers four or five consecutive controlled Marxist Presidents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom