• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

michael obama: here it comes or media BS

While lots of Democrats would love Michelle, the reality is that she’s not a politician and I don’t think she wants the job. She didn’t like being in the White House. If she did somehow become the nominee, I think a competent Republican nominee would have a very good chance to beat her.
Remember when Biden was basically forced to say he was going to run because of the freak show list of candidates the Dems had to run. He didn't want it then, didn't campaign for it, and was shocked more than anyone he allegedly won. Like @Admin said a ways back, it's about power now, not money. I can see this happening as an (planned) October surprise if they can't get anyone in beforehand.

Remember when Biden was basically forced to say he was going to run because of the freak show list of candidates the Dems had to run. He didn't want it then, didn't campaign for it, and was shocked more than anyone he allegedly won. Like @Admin said a ways back, it's about power now, not money. I can see this happening as an (planned) October surprise if they can't get anyone in beforehand.
Honestly, at this point, nothing will surprise me. I think for the lefties, EVERYTHING is on the table for this one. Mail in fraud, assassination, you name it.

You grossly underestimate her popularity. Won't find any official polls because she's not a declared candidate. But back when there was speculation she was dominating the field of Democrats and Republicans, and by double digits.

If she runs, it's her race to lose. I wish that wasn't reality. But that makes it no less reality.
So you're voting for her/it then?

At this point, what difference does any of it make?

The damage is done:
insurmountable debt.
uncontrollable inflation.
race wars.
no borders at all.
brink of civil war and WWIII at the same time.
They got what they wanted, we are on the brink of the Great Reset.
:(

I’m pretty confident we’re at a place in time right now, so divided, that no matter which side takes the election we’re going to see massive protests and mostly peaceful riots that will rival or exceed 2020-2021 BLM bs.

The James Bond evil genius types at Davos will throw everything they have at us, including all their new recruits/illegals. They think we’re on our knees now and that if we get toppled everyone else will just fall in line.

The commies LOVE the control though. It gets them off.

As far as Newsom is concerned, I think CA is too much of a f-ing mess for people to vote for him. Any time you have people literally pickup and moving their entire lives because of negative changes in the state, its a very bad thing. All the little commie states had lots of people tired of being treated like serfs leave their homes for greener pastures.

Newsom is a total assclown loved by coastal elites, lunatics and people with room temp IQ's

Best hurry if they want to do it by Stupid Tuesday. If not, it might be a royal PITA to get Joltin Joe off of the ballot after Vince Fostering him.

Moochelle 2024 would get the RIGHT voting so hard against him it would make the Left's hatred of Trump seem like a 1960's Hippie Love In.

That's my main motivation in asking Don not to run (he ignored me, obviously). Trump didn't do that badly, considering the resistance he faced, but the division the left created over him - we'd be better off with... almost anybody.

Honestly, at this point, nothing will surprise me. I think for the lefties, EVERYTHING is on the table for this one. Mail in fraud, assassination, you name it.
This is the Dave Smith perspective and I agree with it. They’ll stop at nothing to prevent Trump from becoming President again.

Someone said earlier in a joke that Trump can’t run because he’s already been elected twice. I laughed, but then it occurred to me they might actually try it.

“Whoopsy daisy, we just discovered Trump actually did win in 2020, so he can’t run again” - the Left, probably.

Didn't Soros just place a bounty on Trump's head? I saw a thread on that this morning. He supposedly posted a photo of a bullet hole and a hand holding 47 dollars.

Biden will not bow out. Could he die or become incapacitated? Sure, but it's looking unlikely.

Dr. Jill, Hunter, and the people really running the show need Joe to run again to keep getting their relevant fix.

Biden will not bow out. Could he die or become incapacitated? Sure, but it's looking unlikely.

Dr. Jill, Hunter, and the people really running the show need Joe to run again to keep getting their relevant fix.

Neither Jill nor Joe are calling any shots though. The people pulling his strings can get their fix from someone else. If anything putting Joe up risks them losing it given how deeply unpopular he is and how frail and old he is. I don't think Joe will be their nominee but wait and see I guess.

I drive into the office in Boston several times per week. On Friday I saw what I think was my first and only new Biden/Harris bumper sticker, slapped on the back of some brand new Toyota in my parking garage. If they were confident in Joe as the nominee I think we'd be seeing more signs and hearing a whole lot more noise about him.

Didn't Soros just place a bounty on Trump's head? I saw a thread on that this morning. He supposedly posted a photo of a bullet hole and a hand holding 47 dollars.
Yup but it was his son...I wonder if the FBI has surrounded his mansion yet? If any other non-dem did that, rigor mortis would be setting in by now.

Last edited:

I'll give you a scarier thought - JOE is running things. Not his handlers. Not his wife. Not his son. Joe, himself.

Think about it: If you're teh evil Demon-crap cabal, would you be screwing up this bad? Would you NEED a far-left media to redefine your screwups as success???

No. You'd be able to grift all over without anyone knowing. Because you're the all-powerful cabal!

We ain't got that. We have a guy who is F'ing up on a regular basis - so much that the liberal media are acknowledging it. That's the work of a single man: Joe MF Biden.

Want proof - Kamala. Do you think ANYONE wants her in office for even a minute??? Where teh F has she been the last 6 months. She's MIA lately. Because, as dumb as Joe sounds on stage, SHE IS WORSE.

What idiot picks her as a running mate instead of some cabal-plant that could take over if/when Joltin Joe has an issue???? Oh right. Mr. Icecream. THAT'S who picked her. Just like Kenji Kamala Footaka or whatever that SC justice is. "I'm going to hire a black woman." WTF, Joe???? You look stupid to EVERYONE right now. There are a myriad of picks that would accomplish liberal goals. Why shine that spotlight????

She doesn’t have to campaign. Biden will declare in march or April that he isn’t running and the dnc can then appoint a nominee without primaries. We’re either getting 4 more years of Biden with a dem majority in both houses or 8 of Michele with the same. After that it won’t matter, you won’t recognize the country.

ETA: I hope that I am wrong and I will be smiling ear to ear if I am and will gladly take my lumps from everyone.
Even with toss-ups and purples, senate still remains split
1706026566286.png

At this point, what difference does any of it make?

The damage is done:
insurmountable debt.
uncontrollable inflation.
race wars.
no borders at all.
brink of civil war and WWIII at the same time.
They got what they wanted, we are on the brink of the Great Reset.
:(
The difference: a blue government will disarm you, leaving you mostly defenseless in the above situation(s). A red government will let the Great Reset be a somewhat level playing field winner-take-all. In all seriousness, unless you live on a self-sustaining compound which you intend to defend with at least a 100-strong milia, you don't have bug-shit of a chance of surviving what's coming long-term.

Me? Sure, armed to the teeth. In a true-grid down scenario, I have 500 neighbors to deal with and I'm the furthest from water the nearest fresh water source. My only form of heat in the winter would be to burn wood. Smoke comes from places that have food. Places that have food get raided. Raiders rape and kill. In the winter, when you have come out king-of-the-hill in your neighborhood, good for you... those footprints you made down to the lake? The last 3 raiders alive from "downdown" are out hunting squirrels and see them, and follow you back to your house. Winner take all. Woops... the winner took a round to his plate and now has internal bleeding.... bye.... at least you lived another 18 months while everyone else died in the first 90 days. Even in that scenario, my last dying breath's worth of oxygen will be used to process this thought: "at least under trump, I kept my arsenal and had time to stock up and make it this far... then I think of tits, then it goes white or black or whatever happens...

I'll give you a scarier thought - JOE is running things. Not his handlers. Not his wife. Not his son. Joe, himself.

Think about it: If you're teh evil Demon-crap cabal, would you be screwing up this bad? Would you NEED a far-left media to redefine your screwups as success???

No. You'd be able to grift all over without anyone knowing. Because you're the all-powerful cabal!

We ain't got that. We have a guy who is F'ing up on a regular basis - so much that the liberal media are acknowledging it. That's the work of a single man: Joe MF Biden.

Want proof - Kamala. Do you think ANYONE wants her in office for even a minute??? Where teh F has she been the last 6 months. She's MIA lately. Because, as dumb as Joe sounds on stage, SHE IS WORSE.

What idiot picks her as a running mate instead of some cabal-plant that could take over if/when Joltin Joe has an issue???? Oh right. Mr. Icecream. THAT'S who picked her. Just like Kenji Kamala Footaka or whatever that SC justice is. "I'm going to hire a black woman." WTF, Joe???? You look stupid to EVERYONE right now. There are a myriad of picks that would accomplish liberal goals. Why shine that spotlight????
Its pretty well documented he is in control in some aspects and there are 3 people that handle some of the policy...all suck

Newsom is a total assclown loved by coastal elites, lunatics and people with room temp IQ's

I don’t know any MA democrats who like Newsom. I’m sure there are some, but he is far from loved around here.

Back
Top Bottom