NH Firearms Coalition grades Ayotte a D

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
US Senate - Kelly A. Ayotte (R) D- Senator Ayotte has:
Consistently refused to support filibusters to stop new federal gun control;
Voted to confirm anti-gun Loretta Lynch as US Attorney General;
Recently joined with Senator Collins of Maine to restrict your right to bear arms;
Finally, Senator Ayotte also meets the definition of a "promise breaker"because she broke all of the promises that she made in 2010 when she first ran for the US Senate. Thus, the proper grade for Senator Ayotte is D.

NHFC (New Hampshire Firearms Coalition)

I need to start looking at whom to vote for. I'm getting no warm fuzzies from this dispatch from the NHFC.

It appears she has moved quite far to the left so she can stand a chance of winning against the Magster come November.

Last edited:
Careful, that southern NH real estate is going to become populated by more m*******s the deeper the shit gets down here.

Then they wouldn't be miserable MA residents anymore, would they? [wink]

Don't forget, I was a m******* not too long ago, but never shitposted all over every thread on NH because I was hated the freedom I didn't have or because I didn't understand NH politics and wanted to stick my nose where it wasn't welcome.

Then they wouldn't be miserable MA residents anymore, would they? [wink]

Don't forget, I was a m******* not too long ago, but never shitposted all over every thread on NH because I was hated the freedom I didn't have or because I didn't understand NH politics and wanted to stick my nose where it wasn't welcome.

lol I went the other way and now I'm trying to figure out how to get back. Employment is a daunting obstacle.

Or heat stroke. It's 102 degrees in my shop fml .

I played three hours, 11am to 2pm, Saturday outside in Milford NH...it was 98 degrees. Fortunately we had shade but still...lugging a PA (hundred pound speakers, four of them) up and down stairs to load and unload them into a trailer, plus the rest of the PA...At almost 60 years old, I'm getting too old for this. I should've played flute instead of bass guitar...

Back
Top Bottom