Ipswich Brewery N/D

Terenzoni “secured the firearm to his waist area to his belt using a belt clip holster,” Gallivan said. The holster is reportedly an after-market modification that “does not protect the trigger of the firearm,” he said.
Terenzoni told police he wanted to put the gun in his vehicle and while leaning over to retrieve the keys, “the gun just went off,” the detective’s report said.
“He then stood up and showed me his injuries, which was a flesh wound to his penis,” the officer’s complaint said.
Police said they wanted to know if Terenzoni had a license to carry (LTC). “I asked if his LTC was active, he stated that yes it should be,” Gallivan’s complaint said.

However, police alleged Terenzoni had a Massachusetts LTC at one point but that expired March 10, 2019.

Appendix carrying with a f***ing slide clip "holster". Jesus christ. Id say he deserves whatever he gets, but the hole in his dick is probably worse than prison.
Yeah, crazy. (to me at least) Id be cringing every time I put that in my pants.

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

But it looks like they’re charging him as if he never had one.
I would imagine that they could find a judge to reason that he did not have one at all. Judge might reason that defendant had lots of time to get a non resident hall pass so he's now a very bad monkey, running loose with NO LTC. Beware of hell-a-chusetts.

Back
Top Bottom