Ipswich Brewery N/D

VTski4x4

NES Member
Well, he isn't going to have his LTC any longer. Bet he gets bent over for the "shrapnel" that hit a kid and bystander.

That report says: “ The man, 35, is believed to be from New Hampshire”
Impossibru!!! Only MA commies do this shit. NH men are born operators. And they all vote republican despite the state showing blue.

The governor, the senate, and the house are all controlled by the Republican Party. Doesn’t seem blue to me.
They were gay for Biden last time around. Quite the history of dem loving. Must be all the MA migrants.

The only R they liked in the past 2 decades was….GWB 😂

IMG_0925.png

Except that both congressional districts and US senators are all Democrats. That's a big deal on the national level!

I don’t like it anymore than you do. It sucks on the national level. But the fact is the state of NH is run by the Republican party with their majority in all branches. And calling it a blue state is really hard to do given those facts. Thats all I’m trying to point out. I don’t want to derail the thread any more. I don’t have anything else to add on that.

Great lawsuit on his hands if it was actually a firearm safety malfunction. However, my money would be on... the trigger was pulled. And that's never an accident.

Back
Top Bottom