New requirement on MA LTC application?

My wife just renewed her MA LTC and I see that they now require applicants to list any and all other states that they hold a LTC in. This is definately something new. Is this now a requirement for all MA towns, or just another BS requirement from my local PD?

Cheers

1 - I don't remember seeing that on my renewal two months ago. I might have just answered it and not thought anything more about it, though).

2 - Why do they care?

So if they suspend/revoke, they will confiscate your other licenses as well and notify their issuing authority.

Why else would they want that info?

The Official MA issued FA25/26 form that I DL'd back in September of 2004 asked this info including "when, where and license number".

NOT a new requirement.

Godrick said:
My wife just renewed her MA LTC and I see that they now require applicants to list any and all other states that they hold a LTC in. This is definately [sic] something new. Is this now a requirement for all MA towns, or just another BS requirement from my local PD?

This is definitely NOT "something new," as it has been on the FA 25/26 since its revision in January of 2002, if not before.

Back
Top Bottom