New Glock model released on May 5th?

They just came out with the 42. I don't know what 43 will be but I Gotta go with a

Glock 44 Magnum (for the man with long fingers)

and a

Glock 45 (for real men)

But they don't do things like that, so...

I love Glocks and shoot them regularly, but Glock the gun company is a complete has-been and is clueless. They have no idea of what is "in" right now among users or the industry, and haven't innovated since... well... the original Glock. The fact that they don't give customers what they want (single stack 9mm for last decade) or dont really offer expansive finish options is a sure sign they haven't any idea what is going on. The idea that they would make a Glock with a milled-out slide for RMR is laughable because that would require listening and thinking, two things the company doesn't do, and also is far too current. Glock is about 10 years in the past with their new products. It kills me, because I would love some factory-milled slides and other interesting options.

Putting out 3rd gen models with threaded barrels? What a joke! That is called "getting rid of old inventory".

Those of us that buy suppressors.

I own supprssors and I don't care. Heres a hint - KKM barrels. Better than stock accuracy and they will make it any way you want. They are top notch. Only a bit more than Wolff or the others and much less than the custom fit barrels.

Try it you will like it.

I usually replace the barrels in my game glocks anyway. Its cheaper to shoot coated lead bullets. The barrel pays for itself in about 3500 rounds.

Don

p.s. unlike the Wolff, the threads are perfectly concentric to the bore.

I own supprssors and I don't care. Heres a hint - KKM barrels. Better than stock accuracy and they will make it any way you want. They are top notch. Only a bit more than Wolff or the others and much less than the custom fit barrels.

Try it you will like it.

I usually replace the barrels in my game glocks anyway. Its cheaper to shoot coated lead bullets. The barrel pays for itself in about 3500 rounds.

Don

p.s. unlike the Wolff, the threads are perfectly concentric to the bore.

I need a new G21 anyways, so if I can save a few bucks and get the threaded barrel with the gun, I will.

Those of us that buy suppressors.

Nevermind, didnt see post above.

Just buy an aftermarket, probably be more accurate too. I can't imagine Glock making threaded barreled versions, there are way to many already available, I don't think it would be very profitable for them.

Agreed. Especially if you only intend to shoot fmj

One interesting note. A semi auto handgun with a detachable mag and a threaded bbl is now an Assault Weapon in CT. Swell. Huh?

That's retarded.

I think I have made up my mind that my Christmas gift to myself this year is a TiRant 45 can and a new G21, since I sold my Gen3 to fund my move out of MA, so I hope this new product is something that goes along with that.

I love Glocks and shoot them regularly, but Glock the gun company is a complete has-been and is clueless. They have no idea of what is "in" right now among users or the industry, and haven't innovated since... well... the original Glock. The fact that they don't give customers what they want (single stack 9mm for last decade) or dont really offer expansive finish options is a sure sign they haven't any idea what is going on. The idea that they would make a Glock with a milled-out slide for RMR is laughable because that would require listening and thinking, two things the company doesn't do, and also is far too current. Glock is about 10 years in the past with their new products. It kills me, because I would love some factory-milled slides and other interesting options.

Putting out 3rd gen models with threaded barrels? What a joke! That is called "getting rid of old inventory".

because the original glock has always been and still is "in". glock has it nailed down pretty tight as far as i can see, most matches i have been to guys are either shooting glocks or 1911's. i personally don't see the huge rave craze over a single stack 9mm that your talking about, in my personal carry world i wouldn't trade a glock 19 with 15 round capacity for a glock made similar to say the m&p shield that holds what 7 rounds? or the xds that holds the same? I held a 42 yesterday and i agree, it should have been a 9mm, i also agree with you that they are behind the times coming out with a "pocket 380" after the pocket 380 fad has kinda died off. But if your looking for a compact 9mm why not just go with the glock 26? you get 10+1 standard capacity at the cost of an added .25" in width. the G26 is comparable to a snub nose .38 as far as size is concerned. maybe the glock 30s isn't selling well and thats why they haven't come out with a single stack 9.

The idea that they would make a Glock with a milled-out slide for RMR is laughable because that would require listening and thinking, two things the company doesn't do, and also is far too current.

I think thats what we're going to see though, something to compete with the FNX-45 and the tactical M&P's. I think glock is trying to cater to the "tacticool" shooters, the G34/G41 is a really cool platform but i know as one of the "tacticool" shooters the FNX has a draw because it already comes setup for an RMR and with a threaded barrel. Who knows man, i gave up trying to predict what they are going to do a long time ago lol

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Especially if you only intend to shoot fmj

One interesting note. A semi auto handgun with a detachable mag and a threaded bbl is now an Assault Weapon in CT. Swell. Huh?

either way we're ****ed lol, now that i think of it like that i hope they don't come out with a threaded barrel from the factory and put companies like wolf and storm lake out of business lol

Last edited:
Maybe they come up with another stroke of a genius like the .45GAP. The world needs more company specific calibers that no LGS will carry, like EVER.

because the original glock has always been and still is "in". glock has it nailed down pretty tight as far as i can see, most matches i have been to guys are either shooting glocks or 1911's. i personally don't see the huge rave craze over a single stack 9mm that your talking about, in my personal carry world i wouldn't trade a glock 19 with 15 round capacity for a glock made similar to say the m&p shield that holds what 7 rounds? or the xds that holds the same? I held a 42 yesterday and i agree, it should have been a 9mm, i also agree with you that they are behind the times coming out with a "pocket 380" after the pocket 380 fad has kinda died off. But if your looking for a compact 9mm why not just go with the glock 26? you get 10+1 standard capacity at the cost of an added .25" in width. the G26 is comparable to a snub nose .38 as far as size is concerned. maybe the glock 30s isn't selling well and thats why they haven't come out with a single stack 9.

This x1000

I just don't understand the single stack crap, since when is comfort more important than capacity??? I've said this before, people are now buying carry guns like a fashion accessories, it's like women and their shoes. I wear a G27 all year, yes... it is a little bulky, but not to the point where it's not comfortable enough for me to carry it all the time, I'd rather have capacity over comfort. I don't want to be in a position where i wished i had 3 or 4 more rounds. The g26/27 IMHO are the ideal carry guns for size and capacity, and should be comfortable enough for 95% of the people.

Since it is coming out 5/5..

I am going to guess a 38 super with Mary on the half shell or virgin of Guadalupe German silver grips..
It will be called the El Guapo Glocko..

Ya cinco de mayo!

This x1000

I just don't understand the single stack crap, since when is comfort more important than capacity??? I've said this before, people are now buying carry guns like a fashion accessories, it's like women and their shoes. I wear a G27 all year, yes... it is a little bulky, but not to the point where it's not comfortable enough for me to carry it all the time, I'd rather have capacity over comfort. I don't want to be in a position where i wished i had 3 or 4 more rounds. The g26/27 IMHO are the ideal carry guns for size and capacity, and should be comfortable enough for 95% of the people.

Why not a 19 then if capacity is important to you? Honestly curious. There is a big enough difference in carrying a 26/27 and a shield to me that makes the 2 less rounds favorable at times.

It will be a single stack .32 that's only slightly bigger than a G26

Darth_vader_no.gif

That's retarded.

I think I have made up my mind that my Christmas gift to myself this year is a TiRant 45 can and a new G21, since I sold my Gen3 to fund my move out of MA, so I hope this new product is something that goes along with that.

those are nice cans. i saw bigmike's, or i at least saw one similar to the one he has processing.

plz share if i get a threaded barrel for my 1911? [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom