• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Glock model released on May 5th?

Yeah I'm confused what the point of the 17L is, and I though they already offered this model, or have in the past.......
I mean I see the point but not with the G34......

But it's more longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will probably come out with that 9mm single stack sometime. At latest when nobody wants one anymore. Must be difficult to come up with a single stack handgun. I mean, it's kind of a brand new idea, not even 125 years old, it's going to take some serious thinking.

They will probably come out with that 9mm single stack sometime. At latest when nobody wants one anymore. Must be difficult to come up with a single stack handgun. I mean, it's kind of a brand new idea, not even 125 years old, it's going to take some serious thinking.

Even though people might forget about it or or get fed up with Glock for stalling, people will come out of the wood work to buy one if/when they finally release it. Once the sales of the 42 drop, that's probably when they will release it. Everyone that bought a 42 will still buy the 9mm.

Last edited:
Even though people might forget about it or or get fed up with Glock for stalling, people will come out of the wood work to buy one if/when they finally release it. Once the sales of the 42 drop, that's probably when they will release it. Everyone that bought a 42 will still buy the 9mm.

This. They're just toying with us.

Back
Top Bottom