New Acquisitions for November 2010

Will this be Adam/Nicole's next acquisition?
Dammit Len! You weren't supposed to let that out! [laugh]

That is what Nicole wants for a new truck. Funny thing is that we know someone who worked there.

How would one go about legally transporting a ma duece in MA?
By carrying a copy of your SOT [Special Occupational Taxpayer stamp (this turns your FFL 01 into a MG dealer also)] [grin]

... I just want to see how fast you can go through a couple of belts of ammo with that twin MG! When's the christening? Please send out the invites!

My new boots !!!!!!!!!
p_11767_z.jpg

Nice Rolling Thunder...please follow up with a range report.

I had 30 rounds left in a box and at 30' "That pattern was full" Got a real nice grouping, very excited. Trigger squeeze is a wee bit longer than my full frame S&W 1911, but after the 2nd squeeze, I was back on track.
Was not going to settle on the Para WartHog. Got a bigger kick than the full frame considering it's 13 oz lighter, but it feels real good in the hand.

Have 1911, will travel!!!

I don't think I'll ever post anything in the New Aquisitions threads again. Ever.

Adam ruined it for all of us. No one will ever top the twins. That is just freaking ridiculous. [laugh] [wink]

I bought it with YOUR recommendation from the last gun show. I'm having one hell of a time getting the right scope setup on it though. [sad2]

Lemme know how it turns out. Mine is all dialed in, much to the letdown of the other people that participated in the shotgun shoot at my club, which I won.

No. 5 coming in

After a lengthy search I finally found a Heym "Zollkarabiner" (Customs Carbine).
84b33f71.jpg

dd71ec29.jpg

51cb3297.jpg

The "ZOLL" inscript has been peened out as with most all of these.

This marks no. 5 out of 6 of the carbines made by FN and Heym, issued to German
authorities after WWII.
Four more family members shown here:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...mily-Affairs?p=1412096&viewfull=1#post1412096

Now on to the last one missing, the Bavarian Police issue.....

High Standard Flite King Deluxe and 870 Police Folder

High Standard Flite King Deluxe 12 GA. Probably the smoothest action on a pump shotgun I've owned. Needs a new recoil pad and then good to go.

DSC_2251.jpg

DSC_2252.jpg

DSC_2253.jpg

EX N.H. State Police Remington 870 with Police Folder and extended magazine tube:

DSC_2258.jpg

DSC_2261.jpg

DSC_2260.jpg

Last edited:
I had 30 rounds left in a box and at 30' "That pattern was full" Got a real nice grouping, very excited. Trigger squeeze is a wee bit longer than my full frame S&W 1911, but after the 2nd squeeze, I was back on track.
Was not going to settle on the Para WartHog. Got a bigger kick than the full frame considering it's 13 oz lighter, but it feels real good in the hand.

Have 1911, will travel!!!

Nice!

I put a deposit on one and hopefully will post it as a December or January acquisition.

Actually got this in.....August? Posted it somewhere on line but since then it's ben worked on and upgraded. Now wears an arched mainspring housing, the rubber double diamond grips and John at Remsport opened up the chamber a bit so it now chambers my FC 96 ammo and ejects the empties without a hitch. After another couple hundred rounds I'll probably have some better sights (such as Trijicons) put on it.

IMG_0235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom