New acquisitions for May 2007

2nd latest???????

You holding out on us????????????? [troll]

Sorta. Here's my latest acquisition, a CZ75B:

CZ1.jpg

CZ2.jpg

I picked it up for a fair price with 6 magazines. Thanks to Dwarven1 for the glowing review of this pistol. I was not disappointed.

I think I'll be selling my S&W 5906 soon.

Sorta. Here's my latest acquisition, a CZ75B:

CZ1.jpg

CZ2.jpg

I picked it up for a fair price with 6 magazines. Thanks to Dwarven1 for the glowing review of this pistol. I was not disappointed.

I think I'll be selling my S&W 5906 soon.

Nice piece Jim. I have a CZ75, I just pick that thing up and it fits perfectly in my hand. The best fitting pistol I own.

Congrats! Bonz....

That CZ75 is very sharp.... im going to have to look more into them.. you perked my interest with that beauty.

ONE OF MY MAY ACQUISITIONS

A S&W 44 spl. 3rd model hand ejector datet 1931!!

With a letter form S&W historian ROY G. JENKS !!

It belonged to a Texas Ranger named F.W.Trent.

Thanks for looking
Fred

DSC02334.jpg

DSC02335.jpg

DSC02336.jpg

DSC02330.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

Also seem with the S&W k-38

Thanks for looking
Fred

DSC02334.jpg

Fred, that is AWESOME!!! If you EVER decide to sell it, you gotta promise to give me first dibs.

I've been wanting to get one of those for a while now. I'm kind of torn between that and the repro lever action winchester, but I'm leaning to the 97.
The quality looks to be very good. I've read and heard good things about these shotguns. I'd love to have a real Winnie but the price if you can find one is up there. And if it were a real one, I wouldn't shoot it. The repro will suit me fine.
jon...sweeeeeet

cant really think of anything more evil than a shotgun with a bayonet!

only reason why im getting a mossy 590!!
Bad ass for sure! Are you going to get a military version or plain model and deck it out?
I thought of buying that a while back but other things kept popping up. Looks like its still practically new.
The bayonets are huge BTW![smile]
17"! Yes, it's in very good condition. A bit of slam firing will be fun[smile]

Picked this up yesterday, thanks to NEtracker

MVC-015S.jpg

Looks good. Your sling is backwards though. It goes in from the outside of the loops (muzzle and butt) then clips so the metal tabs face the underside of the rifle.
Yes I have a sickness that causes me to be totally correct with any military surplus rifles.[wink]

Picked up today from EddieCoyle. Thanks again Jim.
Bayonet has been ordered[smile]
trench.jpg

[shocked]

That I like!

I swear it looks exactly like what they gave me the first time I pulled guard duty in Infantry AIT back in 1974 (hardly in that condition though).

Thanks for looking
Fred

DSC02330.jpg

DSC02332.jpg

Also seem with the S&W k-38

Where do you find all this good stuff?

The flower place mats add a nice touch. [smile]

Still no word from CMP but got a couple Yugo SKS's to keep me occupied in the meantime. One was a 1974 build in really good shape, the other a 1982 that looks like it's never been fired. Here's the 1974; the 1982 is still disassembled while it gets cleaned up...(sorry if the pics are too big, having trouble resizing on photobucket.)
DSC00419.jpg

...Loving that C&R more and more every day!

Still no word from CMP but got a couple Yugo SKS's to keep me occupied in the meantime. One was a 1974 build in really good shape, the other a 1982 that looks like it's never been fired. Here's the 1974; the 1982 is still disassembled while it gets cleaned up...(sorry if the pics are too big, having trouble resizing on photobucket.)

...Loving that C&R more and more every day!

Looks like a nice one. Is it a Samco import? I tried getting an M59 and had one on order from Samco before they stopped shipping but they cancelled and refunded me after they made the decision.
I'd like to get another unfired but I'm not sure which distributor has Samco rifles and which one has Century billboard ones.

Looks like a nice one. Is it a Samco import? I tried getting an M59 and had one on order from Samco before they stopped shipping but they cancelled and refunded me after they made the decision.
I'd like to get another unfired but I'm not sure which distributor has Samco rifles and which one has Century billboard ones.
The 2 I got are both from XXX. I've heard 50/50 stories about XXX; I have one of their WASR-10's that I bought at a gun show some months back and it cleaned up great & shoots nice - no canted sights or gas tube problems, just lots of cosmoline & metal shavings from where the magwell was hogged out. The SKS's were my first purchase directly from them using the C&R and I have no complaints at all. They were ordered as "Very Good" condition and I'm 100% satisfied with both - numbers matching all around, no "X"-outs, very minor dings in the wood and all the metal looks to be 100%. I took the second one out today (no pictures yet) and it had no problems whatsoever. I can only guess it was sold as "Very Good" due to a couple of light dings in the stock & handguard. Certainly not a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom