New acquisitions for May 2007

Here are the 2 guns that I have picked up so far this month. First one is a Finish Mosin Nagant M91 with bayonet and sheath. It has a barrel date of 1941. I haven't taken it apart to see the tang date. The second one is a Swedish Mauser, a Carl Gustafs M96 made in 1907, with a bayonet.

DSC01017.jpg

Here are the 2 guns that I have picked up so far this month. First one is a Finish Mosin Nagant M91 with bayonet and sheath. It has a barrel date of 1941. I haven't taken it apart to see the tang date. The second one is a Swedish Mauser, a Carl Gustafs M96 made in 1907, with a bayonet.

DSC01017.jpg

The finn looks gorgeous. Love the wood grain.

Here is ONE of the NEW 12 GUNS I have acquired since Thursday.

A S&W Model K 38 -pre 15 COMBAT MASTERPIECE 4" bbl.

Made the 2nd yr. 1951

Engraving done by HAROLD J. KENT

ANYONE HEAR OF HIM?

Hey I bougth 12 guns in 4 days is that my limit for the rest of the year?

DSC02325.jpg

DSC02324.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

DSC02322.jpg

Thanks for looking

Fred

Commercial M1 carbine - Plainfield model. Picked up on Tuesday night, which actually makes it the first acquisition this month. [smile]

Just came back from a range trip, so she's still a little dirty. But she's a fun girl, and a JERSEY girl, too! (Yeah, I'm from Jersey - and no, I won't tell you what exit!)

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00203.jpg
Nice grab Ross, hope to get a chance to see it at the spring shoot.

Even if I had the $$, I don't have the time to keep up with you!! You're gun buying machine!!

oh yeah, nice score!

Thanks !
1 1/2 out of the 4 this month weren't planned for.
I grabbed them, because they came in pretty cheap.
OTOH, I was after the Heym for over 6 months.

@kingson
Nice boomsticks !

@fred
This is gorgeous !!!

Last edited:
A new N

Running a little behind with taking the pictures, but here is one that I recently picked up. I've been busy shooting it, instead of shooting it with a camera.

N.jpg

Thunderbolt

I waited today like a school-kid for the BBT to deliver these beauties. 1929 and 1940 mfr Tula Nagant 1895 revolvers.

494051.JPG

494052.JPG

I was always told that my Grandfather was an officer in the Czar's Army before escaping Russia sometime in the early 191xs. If so, I guess he may have carried a sidearm like these! [grin]

My Wife's reaction to this purchase was very different than the past. She agreed that this was quite a good deal and she really wants to see them!

I suspect that the holsters/lanyards are repro with modern day materials.

thunderbolt...what kind of grips are those??? i liiiiike em...the regular wood grips on my PC are a little stubby for my liking

Blood Hound, they are Ahrends Retro Target stocks, with the round butt to square conversion, my hands never fit the ones that came with it (Ahrends combat boot grips). I also have the same stocks on a model 19 but of course for a K frame. Very repeatable grip. With the rubber Hogues that came with it also, I have to fight to keep my hands high on the backstrap.

Thunderbolt

Back
Top Bottom