• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for January 2010

oohhh nice - is that the platinum elite? can you provide product details, and a range report on that Sig1911 - PLEASE!!

I see 200 pin take down lever, checkered front strap and MSH, skeleton hammer, interesting grip safety, GI looking thumb safety, full length guide rod?

Last edited:
Just purchased this morning.

sig1.jpg

Very nice. I have a GSR Revolution Target. I like it a lot though it doesn't feed hollow points well.

Its been ages since I started building this rifle and its finally ready for the range.

All Rock River with new NM trigger installed in the lower, Predator Pursuit upper with Warne tactical rings, SWFA SS 16x42 scope, and a Harris bipod. I may swap out the stock and grip when I get some extra cash but at least its range ready finally!

hows the eye relief vs. the positioning of the scope working for you? the SS has a 3.8" (or so) eye relief, right? will you be moving the scope farther forward? -just curious....

otherwise, LOOKIN GOOD! [smile]

hows the eye relief vs. the positioning of the scope working for you? the SS has a 3.8" (or so) eye relief, right? will you be moving the scope farther forward? -just curious....

otherwise, LOOKIN GOOD! [smile]

Seems to work fine for me where I put it. I haven't taken it to the range and zeroed it yet but for a quick mount, so far my sight picture is good.

When I bring this rifle to the range I'll be packing much hardware for adjustment to make it comfortable, set the rings, and zero it. Its easy to mount a scope on a bench and think it feels good where you have it, but its only when you get to your local range that you notice small things like positioning, a slight tilt, etc.

I never expected to find one of these in this state but NES classifieds came through (thanks Amurr). To add to the experience, while we were doing the exchange in a parking lot, a white pickup truck drove by slowly and the driver was staring at us. As he passed, he turned towards us and I saw a big AR15 and NES sticker on the back window. Thankfully, it was Underwhere who just happened to be there and stopped to say hello.

Anyway, here it is:

hk45.jpg

Not a gun, but a new toy nontheless:
DSCN0594.jpg

My new Zero Tolerance 0350

NICE! I've always wanted one of those.

I never expected to find one of these in this state but NES classifieds came through (thanks Amurr). To add to the experience, while we were doing the exchange in a parking lot, a white pickup truck drove by slowly and the driver was staring at us. As he passed, he turned towards us and I saw a big AR15 and NES sticker on the back window. Thankfully, it was Underwhere who just happened to be there and stopped to say hello.

Anyway, here it is:

hk45.jpg

Excellent! That's dead sexy.

I'll throw this one in here as well. Picked up a new Cold Steel SRK:

Uploaded_633750757802796250_File.jpg

Not my picture, but it's the exact same thing. Really nice quality, super sharp, nice sheath. Overall I'm very happy with it and it's going to see ALOT of use this year, so we'll see how it stands up.

Just because I am a real multi-cultural kind of guy I have dedicated this month to diversity!

Trapdoor Model 1873 Springfield .45/70 made in 1883
HK004.jpg

Uberti 1848 3rd Model Dragoon .44
HK012.jpg

HK USP Compact .45 ACP
HK018.jpg

HK45 Compact .45 ACP
HK021.jpg

Galco Concealable Belt Holster fits both HK's
HK016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom